TEKsystems Employee Reviews

It is what it is.
Consultant (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILJune 24, 2015
Pros: They work with many of the biggest companies and quite a few small to mid size ones.
Cons: There is no stability or career growth.
Teksystems gives you a paycheck but not much else. There is not much stability and very little chance for professional growth.
They do an awesome job at finding the right fit for the employee and employer.
Consultant (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 23, 2015
A+ This company has the best interest of all involved. Very available with great networking. The recruiters do what they can to get to know you so they can find a good fit for you in the job market.
Good work... treated with respect
Sr. Ab Initio Developer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 22, 2015
Good way to get your foot in the door with different companies.

Flexible with benefits and time off

Good people to work with
Good Temp
SOCOMM Systems Administrator/Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), MacDill AFB FLJune 22, 2015
Pros: Good Start
Cons: No Benefits
This is a good company to start off with if your only looking for temporary positions. A lot of great opportunities in various location throughout the US. The pay isn't that great unless you negotiate your salary.
Benefits were very expensive with low compensation for relative market.
Windows Client Support Administrator (CSA) (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 22, 2015
Typical work day was spent either setting up Clients or responding to their IT needs. I learned a lot of IT related skills. Management was reasonable. The biggest draw back to the job was fairly low compensation.
Good place to work.
PC Support Technician (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 20, 2015
I am a contractor so I don't spend a lot of time at TEKSystems. Good support from the people that I work with. I however would like to have sick days and vacations day added to the benefits.
Good environment
Unified Contact Center Engineer (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJune 18, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Contractor
Great learning place and great people to work with. However, I'm looking for a more permanent direct hire job.
Ensure integrity and stability of all contact center environment , while providing technical guidance to resolve service impact in a timely manner
Perform advanced ICM/IPIVR/CVP scripting and CTIOS installation
Develop technical documentation and training for Tier 2 and Tier 1 on best practices as required by project specifications and implementation
Review and approve weekly Change Requests (CR) directly and indirectly affecting our spaces
Responsible for day to day Tier 3 support of UCCE environment
Great profesionals
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 14, 2015
Very good team, always taking care of me. I don't have any complaints about this company Nice communication. Al my requirements were solve in time. Always payments in time.
Great attention.
Great variety of work assignments
Field Services Technician (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAJune 7, 2015
- Always something new with each temporary assignment
- Great team support from managers and peers
- Opportunities to learn with each assignment
Pay
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJune 4, 2015
Cons: pay
Took 3 weeks to get my first pay check and one week after my assignment ended to get my last pay check after I was let go. I was compensated for the time it took to receive my last check after threatening to file a claim with the California Department of Labor. The staff in the La Jolla off needs to be educated on California Labor Laws.
Short assignment
Security Analyst (Former Employee), PentagonJune 3, 2015
This was only a three month assignment, but great job in a great environment. It involved working in the IT department, providing it security for all of Bellsouth...There were many excellent it superstars to work with, all glading sharing their expertise.
Great place to work with a great culture
Recruiter - Information Technology (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 3, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of office meetings, partner meetings, recruiting, cold calls, research, reference checks, etc. The management was great and very in-tuned with the office. We were placed in partnerships with an Account Manager. We worked as a team and filled job requisitions together. It was a great dynamic and we could really build on each other. The office as a whole was great and we all got along really well. The hardest part of the job was not fulfilling a job request for a client. The best part of the job was matching a candidate with a position that not only fit skills wise but also culturally.
Contract work
Service Technician (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 1, 2015
Contract work in a highly secured building working on servers, good work but only temporary. Would recommend for someone who is younger and active.
Good Recruiters and Account Managers, but very large company that can be cumbersome to navigate through.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER / CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 1, 2015
The account managers are good about keeping in contact and asking how things are going in your assignments.

Benefits are better than some contracting firms, and they do have a 401K program, but not as good as some.
Great company
IT Recruiter (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 29, 2015
I believe you should enjoy where you work by having great coworkers and a great work/life balance; which is what TEKsystems embodies.
Great company to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), United StatesMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great culture and a great place to learn and grow a career
Cons: Pay structure is not dependent upon position
TEKsystems is a great company to work for. I learned a lot about customer development, business management and management with people. Fantastic local and senior leadership that provided many opportunities for advancement and growth.
Great potential to make money with little work-life balance
Sales Management Trainee/ Recruiter (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMay 21, 2015
Pros: Earning potential. Young team of extroverts.
Cons: Little work-life balance. High stress environment. No Job security.
Typical day as a recruiter begins at 7:30AM and at the earliest ends at 6pm. 12 hour days are very typical. There was very little work-life balance in an extremely fast-faced and high stress environment. There is a strong focus on hitting your weekly sales numbers and weekly evaluations are common during training. There is no such thing as job security and the business director makes this clear. If you don't produce, you are gone. In my time at TEKsystems, many of my colleagues were either fired or quit. The turnover was extremely high but advancement opportunity into an Account Management position was there. The culture is made up of extremely extroverted personalities and can at times get overwhelming. Everyone is friendly but it is an extremely tight group of individuals who often hang out after hours. Most employees are motivated and mainly driven by money because of the potential to make great commission.
ok
customer service rep (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 21, 2015
The benefits were excellent and pay was good as well. I worked here for about nine months everything was great until our entire department was shut down. we were not told anything until the day of and everyone lost their job few were hired on in new departments but for the most part the situation was handled terribly
Contracvtor
(Contractor)CB Technologies (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 20, 2015
i enjoyed the team i was paired with they are a great bunch of people and we all worked well with each other , i wish the pay was more but it is what it is.
overall a good place to work.
T-Mobile contractor (Current Employee), Frisco, TexasMay 20, 2015
Pros: catered meals from time to time
Cons: no benefits
overall it is a good place to work. the hours are dependable, the people i work with are pleasant. they provide meals from time to time. The down side is that the pay is low and benefits are non existent. When i accepted the job offer there was a wage agreed upon however after things were in motion they called me back and decreased it by 2 dollars an hour.
Headquarters