TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Excellent Associates - Quality Assignments
IT Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2017
Fair, knowledgeable, and professional staff who are always willing and available to work with client management to address questions and/or issues. Very good benefits staff and delivery of communication.
hours are flexible
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IANovember 3, 2017
The work provided by TekSystems was for TaxAct. It was a customer service position with different hours every day. The work was chat based with some emails and phone inquiries. Overall the work was ok . I didn't like the different hours every day
Comparatively good employer
ITG Technical Specialist / Testing Lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2017
I was associated with TekSystems for about 7-8 years. Everybody are very co-operative, helpful and respectful. Never had any issues / problems during my tenure.
Pros
Free Lunches every 3 months
Service Delivery Lead (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WANovember 2, 2017
Good place to work. Employees are compensated fairly and have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills.

The company has grown rapidly, so there is a lot of change in org structures and proceedures. If you are open to new ways of doing things, you will be fine.
Good company, poor market
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 2, 2017
TEKsystems is a great company to work for, typically providing a work hard/play hard culture, room for growth, and unlimited earning potential however the south Florida market does not match up. Poor management, over saturated, and very young team.
Nice culture
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 2, 2017
Excellent Consulting firm who works very hard to keep consultants employed via their network of firms with whom they have relationships with and employ individuals on a regular basis.
Professional recruiters.
Consultant/Requirements Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 1, 2017
TEKSystems did a good job of finding me work. They were careful to screen the job requirements and only recommend positions to me that were applicable to my skills. They did have some problems getting performance information from my manager at the client's site, but I think this was more a problem with the client than with TEKSystems.
Not Worth your Time
Business Operations Associate (full time) (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 31, 2017
Training is all over the place. Management is rude and will show it too. They roll their eyes in your face and do not have manners. Coworkers are manipulative.
Productive, good outward culture, challenging internal (underlying culture)
Engagement Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 31, 2017
It's a challenging place to work and does require a significant investment both on a professional and personal level. That being said it is a place that provides various opportunities if you're willing to do what it takes.
Productive and fun work place.
Rationalization Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 31, 2017
This is a recruitment company which places contractors in positions with other companies. In reality, I worked at Bank of America as a Rationalization Analyst through TEKsystems.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Nice People
Jr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 31, 2017
One of the reasons I enjoy working with TEKsystems are wonderful recruiters. I have a great relationship with my recruiter. She's super nice and she keeps in touch on a monthly basis just to see how things are going.
Good recruiters
Cable Puller (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2017
I like the people that work for teksystems. Whenever I needed a temporary job to work, they always found one for me. I also made good money working for teksystems.
Good place to work.
Desktop Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 30, 2017
Very good company. Nice staff and very quick to help find you assignments. This company has a great support team and a good attitude. I would recommend this company to any in need of employment.
Great Contractors
Technical Analyst, Implementation (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 29, 2017
They worked hard to place me and keep me placed in a job I was happy with. My happiness was very important to them. They were quick to fix any issues I had.
TEK systems
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 28, 2017
While TEK systems is a great starting job, they are at best a temporary job. They are a go between to get you a commission job with a company and when you fulfill the commission you have a chance to get full employment with the company. The pay is average as far as starter IT jobs are concerned, but it is a temp job after all.
Pros
fast employment
Cons
low wage, long wait till full employment
Recruiting staff and follow-up is Excellent
Lead Project Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 26, 2017
Great team to work with while on contract. They try to help you with your next gig, but you are separated from the company when your contract is up at your placement.
Friendly people looking out for their best interest and yours
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 26, 2017
A typical day is based on client demands. TEKsystems supports the client as well as the consultant. The work is interesting and the client finds the work provided by consultants to be valuable.
20 years I wouldn't ever change
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 25, 2017
20 years, multiple roles and an overall great company!!

I had several roles within TEK and loved my tenor with them. I spent the 20 years with them in the Learning Solutions group in both a sales and operational capacity,

The leadership throughout was amazing
Helpful staff and plenty of job opportunities
Contract PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 25, 2017
TEKsystems has helped me start my career in IT. They are a great staffing company and have worked closely with me to ensure I stay busy with work. As a PC technician I have had the opportunity to use and expand upon my skills.
Great Company
Technology Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 25, 2017
All the recruiters and account managers I worked with listened to what my career goals were, and looked to place me in a company that best fits not only my career but also my future advancement in my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEKsystems. Our community is ready to answer.