Administrative Assistant, Asset Management
Real Estate Investment Firm
The Bernstein Companies is a privately held real estate investment firm based in Georgetown that owns, manages, develops, and invests in a portfolio focused on commercial office and hotel properties in the Washington Metropolitan region. Our commitment as a company is to generate optimum property value, to provide our tenants and guests with personal attention and sophisticated support services, and to contribute to the communities in which we work and live.
The Asset Management Assistant will support our Asset Management Team with exposure to all areas of real estate ownership including asset management, leasing, acquisitions, and fund management. Responsibilities encompass many projects and records maintenance. Some of these include:
- Supporting the collection & organization of due diligence materials & dissemination to buyer/seller/broker.
- Producing quarterly/annual investor reports which include writing, editing, printing & binding
- Maintaining & updating asset management binders/materials/records such as operating statements, lease status, market information.
- Managing files for corporate portfolio of projects.
Experience and requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and up to 2 years experience for this Entry Level role
- Exposure to and interest in Commercial Real Estate
- Strong MS Office proficiency including Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical proficiency
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Energetic and highly motivated to learn
TBC offers a unique culture that fosters individual growth, and rewards performance. The work environment is energized and fast-paced with a focus on uncompromising quality service.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and letter of interest.