A Retail Team Leader is a working supervisor who, in partnership with the store manager, will oversee the day-to-day operations by providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily objectives and standards. Responsibilities include exceptional customer service; visual merchandising; staff management, development and training; upholding store image standards; general store operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Dependable with open availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems
- Ability to lead, motivate and promote a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be polished, polite and professional
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with customers and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching, climbing ladders
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 35lbs
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers, copiers, fax machines, phones & emails
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years retail experience. Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of Social Media such as Facebook
Indeed - 2 years ago
Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire has been the leading agency in Pembrokeshire for over 25 years. In those years we have had the pleasure of...