Our Local Allstate Agency is seeking a qualified professional to join our winning team for the role of Part Time Insurance Sales Representative. We seek an energetic professional individual interested in helping our Agency grow through internal and external marketing efforts, with remarkable sales and service skills. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent growth potential. Previous sales skills required and Property and Casualty Insurance License preferred.
- Developing leads, scheduling appointments, identifying customer needs, and marketing appropriate products and services.
- Meeting and/or Exceeding Monthly Sales Quota.
- Establishing new client relationships and following up with customers, as needed.
- Working with the agent to establish and meet agency marketing goals.
As a licensed Team Member, you will receive...
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals & quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please Submit your resume to fax to 770-648-7592. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process. Initially this position is for Part time employment only until proven sales requirements are met.
This position is with an Allstate independent contractor agent, not with Allstate Insurance Companies..