The Shoe Gallery, an established retail store located in Roswell, GA, is seeking experienced retail manager to be in charge of all footwear departments. This candidate must excel in outstanding customer service and sales while working in a team environment to obtain store goals.
Performing all duties of a manager which include, but are not limited to the follow:
1. Implement strategies to drive store sales, increase profitability, improve customer service and loss prevention.
2. Run normal day-to-day operations including management, scheduling and staffing of employees, opening/closing, and banking needs.
3. While adhering to company policies, ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
4. Provide support to sales associates during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise.
5. Oversee merchandise opportunities; evaluate merchandise performance and adjust merchandise presentation to meet sales objectives.
6. Oversee shipping/receiving, stock room operations to achieve responsive merchandise movement.
Qualified applicants will,
1) Have 3+ year experience in an retail environment with footwear being a PLUS!
2) Be able to deliver exceptional customer service on a daily basis.
3) Have excellent communication skills.
4) Must be able to prioritize your day in order to engage all customers in a timely and efficient manner.
5) Must be willing to work weekends.
Health and Dental, 401K (after year waiting period), profit sharing, store performance bonuses, and employee discounts.
Store Hrs. Mon – Sat 10 – 7; Sun Noon – 6.