GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Substitute Coordinator / Regional Support works directly with office staff including but not limited to Human Resources Coordinator, Quality Assurance Coach, Regional Operations Analyst and Site Coordinators. Oversees all Substitute Program Leaders with work performance, support and training. Reports to Human Resources Manager, General Manager and Manager of Volunteers. Liaises with various employers (school districts) on attendance issues as needed. Maintains comprehensive records and creates training schedules. Meets strict requirements for attendance and punctuality.Maintains a neat and orderly desk and reception area at all times.Uses time effectively to assist with clerical or administrative tasks and projects as requested or assigned. Maintains highest levels of confidentiality regarding personnel matters, health data or other confidential data received from employees. Strong communication skills and team orientation; ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others. Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple, concurrent tasks with frequent unplanned requests and/or delays. Organizes own work daily, weekly and monthly to ensure key deadlines are met and to ensure work is completed on time and according to instructions. Is familiar with the regional workload and tracks deadlines and schedules as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide leadership for Substitute Program Leaders and support with the necessary coaching, training, and performance assessments to ensure quality programming is delivered to our students
Calls substitutes to find available replacements and briefs them on site information or other special requirements if any. May send information or other details to substitutes.
Communicates with site coordinators regarding staff changes daily or as needed.
Monitors accuracy of substitute Program Leader work hours.
· Communicates with HR department and Site Coordinators job performance of assigned substitutes when needed.
· Respects confidentiality of information learned during the course of the job
· Coordinates facilities management, purchasing and supplies
· Welcomes callers and visitors and provides a positive first impression of the organization.
· Answers telephones, routes calls, takes and delivers telephone messages in a professional and courteous manner.
· Screens callers and visitors prior to routing them to appropriate personnel.
· Assures prompt and accurate distribution of all mail and packages.
· May sign to verify receipt of items that are delivered to the reception area.
· Responsible for maintaining professional appearance of the kitchen area.
· Creates reports, documents, letters, memos as requested using approved templates. Maintains records and reports as required
· Creates spreadsheets to enter, track and maintain data. Creates formulas to ompute mathematical outputs using Excel
· Attends meetings, takes notes, follows up on assigned action items, as requested.
· Is familiar with department workload and tracks deadlines and schedules as appropriate.
· Sets up filing systems and files papers and documents.
Data Support Assistant:
· Identify, track, and resolve critical data issues.
· Regularly evaluate data quality and enforce data quality standards; identify and resolve data quality issues (integrity, timeliness, accuracy and completion).
· Provide coaching and training (written and verbal) in formal and informal settings to supervisors and field staff regarding the collection, management, reporting and application of business and program data.
· Ability to establish trust and successfully manage non-direct reports
· Systems thinker; incorporates “data-driven” decision making
· Strong word processing and spreadsheet skills. Good proofreading skills.
Respects confidentiality of information learned during the course of the job
Takes accurate messages
Completes assigned errands or deliveries