We are a Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive supplier seeking a Human Resources Generalist. This position is responsible for our three plant facility. Strong candidate will possess a strong knowledge in Human Resources and must have manufacturing experience. Please do not apply if you do not have a background in Manufacturing and experience in the following:
· Benefit Coordination
· Plant Safety
· Recruitment, Retention, & CO-OP Programs
· Employee Relations
· STD/LTD, 401K, Worker's Compensation Administration
· Temporary Employee Relations
· New Employee Orientation
· Event Planning
· HRIS Administrator
· and other duties assigned by the HR Manager.
This position requires:
Education and Training:
· Strong computer skills including.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· B.A. or B.S. in Human Resources/Management or related field.
· 3-5 years manufacturing experience.
Send resume and references