TKO Construction Services is currently accepting resumes for an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This is an entry level position! The right candidate will need to have some previous electrical experience, training, or education. If you are someone who enjoys problem solving, electrical aptitude, this is the position for you.
Basic Job Description:
- Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories: Assembles and tests experimental motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Supervisor.
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Develops wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties.
- Plans, directs, and records periodic electrical testing, and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- 1+ years of electrical work experience or a degree in a related field
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Valid driver’s license
- Proper transportation
Please submit your resume for consideration.