Required Skills: Required Skills: Requirements: (include but not limited to)
Must hold a current PLT license
- Experience of Commercial Fire Alarm inspections, installation and service
- Working knowledge of equipment application, compatibility, mounting techniques, programming and testing desired
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Able to read diagrams and blueprints.
- Assist in the Inspection, installation and signal verification of Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Submit accurate and timely documentation to your immediate supervisor
- Computer skills; MS office, email
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
- Maintain a acceptable driving record and drug testing
- On site job management and actuate job documentation
- Clear understanding of UL accounts
- Work in a team environment with "On Call" scheduling
Job Description: Lead Fire Alarm Tech within a growing company. Must be a self starter, organized and computer skills a must. Problem solving and strong trouble shoot skills required. We are a full service company and are seeking a technician that can offer the same. In this position you will be installing, servicing and inspecting fire alarms, security systems, CCTV, entry systems, nurse call, any low voltage system, etc.
MUST HOLD CURRENT PLT License: Others, please do not contact us. Thank you.
Locally-owned and managed FIRE ALARM SPECIALISTS with a customer-base spanning 32 years and growing.