Small 2 person engineering and light manufacturing company located in Valparaiso, IN, is looking for a part time administrative assistant/personal assistant. This part time position would consist of about 12-20 hours/week. More hours would be available if you possess the right skills & attitude!
- Professional, organized, articulate, prompt, and must be able to efficiently multi-task.
- Mandatory computer proficiency in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Word,
and Outlook, along with Adobe Acrobat. QuickBooks knowledge would be a big plus and is not required, but learning it will be as the whole business flows through QB.
- Experience in an administrative role is desired, preferably in a business setting.
- Be proactive and possess a positive attitude with an outgoing personality.
- Possess a positive attitude of 'whatever it takes' to be part of a small business, and
to provide superior service to our customers and business associates.
- Excellent phone skills & pleasant demeanor.
- Be an initiative taker and a creative thinker.
- We are currently a 2 person office, so the right candidate must be a self-starter and be comfortable working by themselves at times.
- Flexible schedule.
- Receptionist & Phone Related Activities.
- Maintaining organization of office to include inventory, ordering supplies, office cleanliness, seasonal décor, updating files, faxing & scanning documents, email & other mail correspondence, and other general admin duties.
- Create job documentation such as making binders, job reports, shipping and packing lists, training materials, etc.
- Assist engineering and shop assembly personnel when necessary.
- Willing to “get your hands dirty” around the office and in the warehouse.
- Provide excellent Customer Service.
- Perform Some A/P and A/R Duties.
- Generate job time and expense sheets, and then enter completed ones into QuickBooks.
- Perform some purchasing functions such as acquiring quotes and preparing purchase orders.
- Perform shipping/receiving functions which include generating shipping labels and packing lists.
- Run miscellaneous errands to support the business as necessary.
Hourly pay will be based on experience.
If this position is for you, please attach your resume and salary history (hourly basis please) as attachments along with your availability M-F, 8-5, and a desired salary (hourly basis please) directed to: ATTN: ENGR MNGR
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard