We are looking for someone to work with our 15 year old son 5 days per week for about 6 hours per day to help him with a variety of educational, vocational and recreational activities.
1) Staying focused and organized on attending and completing his online school assignments (he attends an online high school).
2) Transporting him to and from one class at a brick and mortar school in Gilbert, AZ
3) Helping him work on improving his art skills by helping him learn, practice and improve his art work (digital as well as pen and paper)
4) Transporting him to a nearby gym several days per week and helping him complete workout routines.
5) Mentoring activities focused on improving social functioning.
Skills required include a positive interaction and communication style with youth, ability to influence and motivate others, positive view of human behavior, patience with someone experiencing struggles with attention deficit and mood.
Criminal background check is required as is reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance.
Please send any letters of interest, resumes or follow-up inquiries.