Applicants to deliver mail on a CDS mail route recently solicited and posted by the USPS in the New Town,ND area.
Applicants must have a valid driver's license; able to lift 70 lbs., able to work in all types of weather conditions and must reside in the area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sorting mail in delivery sequence for 85 active boxes
- Loading mail and parcels in delivery sequence into delivery vehicle.
- Delivering mail to customer boxes along an assigned 103 mile line-of-travel.
- Dismounting if required to deliver parcels, Express mail, and other accountable mail items.
- Other administrative duties are required.
Minimum Vehicle and Insurance Requirements:
- Applicant must furnish vehicle, which meets postal regulations, and meet postal driving requirements.
- One (1) Dependable passenger type vehicle (4x4 “as needed”) that provides 50 cubic feet of usable load space for mail and parcels.
- $100,000/$500,000/$100,000 or $600,000 (CSL) of liability insurance for contract vehicle
- The applicant is responsible for all the vehicle maintenance, fuel and insurance cost.
Employment Begins: July 1, 2013
-Work Schedule: Monday to Saturday, with Sunday as a non-scheduled day. Government Holidays observed.
-Hours: Day Shift- 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
-Health & Welfare, Vacation and Holiday Compensation included in salary.
Please include HCR#58761 New Town,ND with Resume or work history in your response.