TNT Employee Reviews

Enjoyable,Comfortable and god relationship with everybody.
Delivery/Pickup Driver (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAJanuary 19, 2017
TNT was a international business of courier, freight,documents company. We were one of the the top in Europe for our customer services and deliveries/pickup's and at the same time in the U.S. We had good benefits and good relationships with employees and management. Working for TNT was enjoyable,comfortable and at the same time a lot of physical hard work because of the nature of the business but despite of that we still had fun working for the company because we know that our goals were met at the end of the day.
Fun Company to work for
Account Executive Logistics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2016
MetTel Co. is a company that started very small. I began working for them when they where located in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. In one of the Presidential Suites. Then, later the relocated to 44 Wall Street. As the company kept expanding. The company finally had their own building which was very cool. As a customer service agent, I was assigned to add features on customers residential phone lines, cross sell, cold calls, account maintenance, suspend services, add new lines, dispatch tech support when needed. It was like a family there. Everyone was usually very friendly and approachable. Hardest part of the job was the hours were not always the same. It would change at times at the last minute. Which was a bit of a challenge.
Pros
Great cafeteria, cool compensations, always got free tickets to go to a baseball game!
Cons
Hours were not always the same
This is a good company for people just getting started.
Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 22, 2016
This company is awesome to work for as a contract employee. If you have your own vehicle, they will keep you working. If you have a flexible schedule it is a plus.
Pros
Decent Pay, determine your own schedule
Cons
Responsible for your own benefits.
Challenging job.
Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2016
Company will provides all you need for your job. Will teach you how to do your job quick and efficient. Promotes teamwork. Will help you learn new things needed for work.
Pros
Offers position for your advancement.
Cons
Job is physically challenging.
Fast Pace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 7, 2016
It was a fast pace work environment because there where so many companies to deal with in the coarse of a day. And wore many different hats. From office management ,to billing, dealing with retail issues to propane company issues and then dispatching trucks.
Small crew and heavy work load
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Jamaica, NYJuly 10, 2016
I work the grave shift at TNT. Management is new so they have no clue of how to actually manage the crew and also have poor communication skills. Most of the workers have an "every man for themselves" mentality so often times heavy lifting and other task fall on to one or two people. Overall the team needs improvement and more workers.
Pros
ok pay, good people
Cons
short breaks sometimes no breaks, poor managment
Fun and productive work environment
Support Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
I have worked there for 4 years, enjoy working here, co-workers and managers are the best.

Great support from co-workers and managers. I have work for several companies and have not find a company with the great support TNT has
Seasonal - only a few months
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 22, 2017
The firework stand helped me gain experience with money and sales.My summers at the fireworks stand have helped me sell things and understand what the customer is looking for.
loyalty
Driver/Installer, Owner operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2017
no loyalty to its employees. Believe customers over workers no matter how many times they change their mind. Fine employees to satisfy customers complaint.
Pros
Cons
loyalty
Good company
no mirco managers
pay raises were decent
little growth opportunities
Customer Service Call Center
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2015
I worked as a customer service representative in the call center.This is a international courier service comparable to FedEx and UPS. You would be attentively observed throughout the day from beginning to end, after all this is all about the numbers. In training we learned how to navigate through calls and certain requirements of shipping but yet only applied 20% of training into daily monotonous work. I have become an expert with irate customers, patience and delegating. The environment was friendly and family like and they would have in house customer service parties. Some unfavorable management but peers were great! Inadequate compensation for work load but benefits were incredible!
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Inadequate compensation for work load
Alot of work to be done
To driver (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHMay 26, 2016
Getting forklift ready to load and unload trailers. I learn about cars parts and how to put them together. The management team was good sometimes in doing their job. The co-workers was rude and disrespectful and nasty on how they came to you also talk to somebody. The hardest part was working with rude people every day. The best thing was the bonus and paycheck
Pros
paid lunch and great benfits
Cons
shorts breaks
Fun co-workers
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 22, 2016
My very first job after high school with a hot work area out doors and in doors where I learned how to pick orders with a pallet jack and also an electric pallet jack and also how to drive a forklift, a lot of women worked there so my co-workers were always nice and easy to get along, hardest part of the job was having to drive far and a seasonal job, very enjoyable by the time the 4th of July came due to getting a free box of fireworks.
Pros
Free fire works
Cons
seasonal job
Great team atmosphere.
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 18, 2016
Dedicated and knowledgeable people across the entire organization. Exceptional management and tolls provided to get the fob done well and on time.
Good days are hit and miss
Powerwash technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2016
The good- coworkers easy to get along with and provide good training, not most labor intensive job I've had, can work at own steady pace and supervisors aren't hovering over you all the time at job sites. They provide all tools.

The bad- communication, typically finding out the night before if you work the next day either verbally through supervisor or a text message between 1am-5am. They have a few good box trucks with good power wash pressure and truck drives decent but most either have bad pressure or a flaws with trucks. No GPS or directions provided to job sites so either get unlimited data plan for phone or invest in GPS. Orientation paperwork says each work order should show how much each order will pay you but they quit doing that a year ago.
Productive company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 14, 2016
I liked working at TNT fireworks.The people were motivated workers. People were always helping other if needed. I enjoyed the positive vibes. They gave co workers free lunch also.
Pros
Free lunch was a plus.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 7, 2016
I loved working for TNT. The atmosphere was the best part about it. Everyone there helped each other and supported one another.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Far commute
productive and fun workplace. coaching kids is a exciting thing.
USA swimming coach (Current Employee) –  Dinuba, CAAugust 11, 2016
i thoroughly enjoy working here as a swim coach because these kids have a motive. our clients enter our program to become and perform to the best they can. we push them to excel their limits and improve on technique and strength.
Great atmosphere and fun management
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CADecember 22, 2015
An average day consisted of coming to work early, appropriately dressed and groomed, and ready to work hard and smile. I would balance the money in our safe and get a cash box ready. The idea was to stay productive while waiting for new customers to come in and rent a unit. Everyday I made sure there were no past collections due from any tenant. If there were I would make collection calls, send emails, and sometimes letters to last known addresses. I worked by myself half of the time, and other half of the time I worked with the resident manager. While she was my superior, I saw her as my equal, my office partner more than my manager. She was friendly, energetic, dedicated to the job, and incredibly easy to work with. Overall I had a good time and good experience working with her. There was no hard or easy part of the job. I'd say overall, it was a very good place of business.
Pros
Every day there were new faces in the office
Cons
Little mistakes often led to job threatening lectures
Do not work here
Telecommunications Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2015
Everything depends on how you fit in and what friends you make. Working here is very stressful and if you are not friends with management they will do anything to make working here horrible. A typical day at work is stressful, I learned how to go through the system and find new things, management is horrible, there are no hard parts other than the people being messy and starting things and there is nothing enjoyable.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
The management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNT. Our community is ready to answer.