TNT

TNT Employer Reviews

Excellent experience
Auto Detailer (Former Employee), Hudson, WIAugust 13, 2014
Pros: pizza days and taco tuesday.
Fun atmosphere and co worker where everyone worked well together. Excellent learning environment. Helpful leadership. Excellent and knowledgeable managers. Owners are actively involved and supportive. Competitive pay, ability to advance.
TNT IS CORPORATE
Senior Large Hydrolic Crane Operator (Current Employee), Midland, TXAugust 12, 2014
MEANS YOUR A NUMBER NOT A PERSON. THEY ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU THEY WORRY ABOUT NUMBERS. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT LAWS LIKE DOT, OSHA, ENIVORMENT, THEY FIND WAYS TO WRITE YOU UP, TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM THE EMPLOYEE. DONT PAY DRIVE TIME. FIND WAYS TO TAKE PERDIEM.
Fun and Friendly enviorment.
Caregiver (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 17, 2014
A typical day at work here was cleaning home, making meals, and taking client to doctors appointments.
Great People, Great Place
T3/PA/Librarian (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: awesome people, opportunities galore (if you work hard), very understanding management
Cons: far from my house!
I have learned a lot from my experience at TNT. I really appreciate the opportunity to work at such a large company and communicate with individuals across a variety of departments such as sales, marketing, sponsorshop, digital, design - and those working at agencies outside of Turner and across the country.

Everyone here is extremely helpful and friendly. – more... Because of that, I've had the opportunity to sit down with individuals in the above departments (and more) to learn about their roles within Turner and have thus been granted a better understanding of the ins and outs of Turner Broadcasting. It's not just about getting your work done, it's about knowing WHY we're doing x and not y, what the benefit is of doing it that way, who the finished product goes to, and what the purpose is of doing z in the meantime.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that there are so many opportunities. My responsibilities don't necessarily call for a lot of creative ability, but because I have such a strong drive to do more, I've been afforded some really great opportunities to flex my creative muscles. For example, I have had a chance to write topicals for one of our original shows - not something my position is responsible for, but something I've been trying to accomplish. I've also had the chance to get involved in the pre-production and planning meetings for promos for upcoming shows and seasons (attending marketing brainstorming meetings as well as brainstorming for creative and submitting several ideas for both). I'm always looking for more and because Turner Broadcasting is such a big company, so far I've been able to achieve more, learn more, and do more. – less
fun workplace
Seller (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 31, 2013
played with fireworks, hardest part was taking care of the fireworks make sure they weren't stolen
TNT summary
Returns Specialist (Former Employee), Monee, ILSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: learned a new side of business
Cons: not enough compensation for the job done
This job was a challenge. learned about the inventory part of a business, learned basic computer skills.
billing clerek
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 5, 2013
assist customers with diffrent account information update billing information 200 inbound calls a day
Good work
Construction Worker (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 15, 2013
dig holes
various labors required on utilizes work site
ran big equipment like back hoe
Good company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miamisburg, OHAugust 15, 2013
This was a great place to work. Unfortunately due to the economy the company closed its doors.
I learned
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miamisburg, OHAugust 11, 2013
I learned many great skills working for this company. Due to the economy this company too closed its doors.
co worker
Material Handler (Former Employee), Roseville, CAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
very friendly people.
people are fun to work with.
good team work.
Great place to work! Vary laid back.
Fireworks Boxer (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMay 15, 2013
This job is pretty much just checking the quantity and quality of returned fireworks. Customers bring the fireworks back form their tents and then we open the boxes and check out the fire works. After that we put everything on the semi. Thats about it. Its just a one week job per year. The hour are kinda crazy. Last time we did 65 hours in 5 days. The – more... people are fun to work with and everything you can do their is vary appreciated. They provide food and housing for the week. – less
Application Development
Application Developer (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 10, 2013
Coding and developing software applications in sync to internal and external customers.
A very nice place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Batavia, ILFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: no insurence
Was very nice people to work for. They showed me a lot of love and under standing. They was like family and I would work for them again in a min.
Productive and educational workplace
TNT Staff Pro/ Marathon Petroleum Company (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 15, 2013
I was a temporary employee working at Marathon Petroleum. Never been in a refinery before, people were very educational and it was a great place to work
relaxed but very productive
Plumber (Former Employee), Wayne, OHJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: customers satisfavtion
Cons: health care
there is nothen better then being able too solve people problems and make them feel confident in our abilty too do so! Its all about having the knowledge and tools too do our job too the best of our abilty.we have too manage our time our work orders and be able too process chain of events in what may aries in day or for each project.
very busy ,fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee), Greer, SCJanuary 22, 2013
everyday is not the same so much is going on,i like the jobs alot and learned alot.
It was a productive place, recruiters always had to work
Security officer, driver & customer service tech (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: awesome recruiters always checkin if u needed more work
Cons: it closed down
It was a great work place!! They always had jobs for you, It was sad to hear they went out of business!
Customer Service (Former Employee), pratville, alJanuary 1, 2013
I enjoy working at any place are with anybody... i like it because you were involved working with stranger. Interaction with other people
Great Company
Medical Billing, Claims and Consultant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 10, 2012
Pros: gave everyone an opportunity to grow in healthcare
Star up company great to work for unfortunately the economy cause some hardship. they are looking to reopen again. Owner is doing consultant work

1 2 3 4 5