TNT Employee Reviews

left after 15 yrs due to job being cancelled
I.S.B. COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJune 30, 2017
people are generally nice, not so much the management.
job was fazed out after 15 yrs
When I first started management was great but then that changed .
Pros
good benefits
Cons
expected to work every weekend
loved it, never had a better job.
FedEx Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 19, 2017
FedEx Ground was really fun. couldnt stop me from being to work everyday. most fun i ever had as a job not to mention all the great people that i worked with, made lots of friends in my time there.
Pros
everything was good there
Cons
not much
Fun work place
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 18, 2017
Company has been loyal to employees with advance options to grow with company. Company has Great benefits , offer overtime paid vacation paid holidays
Pros
Fun place to wok
Friendly People, Comfortable Environment
Desktop Support/Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMay 17, 2017
Good family based feel, benefits. I pretty good place to work. The work environment is challenging and stimulating. Co-workers are team players and easy to get along with.
Low Hours and Low Pay
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMay 8, 2017
Plan on being shuffled all over town, and getting there on your gas money, in your vehicle. Plan on 30hrs a week maximum maybe. Plan on nepotism in the workplace.
Pros
All equipmant, and uniforms supplied.
Cons
Boredom, and few hours to work.
Very fast paced with no breaks, just quick lunch
Green house/ stock garden supplies and labor (Former Employee) –  Bradford, NYApril 26, 2017
Loved the labor part of the job and how I kept busy, but pay was quite poor for the amount of work I did.

Loved meeting the customers and helping them out with the supplies they needed. Learned good communication skills while Imwas there....
Cons
Very short breaks if any....
Good People - Bad Management/Strategy
Major Accounts Sales Manager- International (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2017
Fedex purchased TNT, due to their extensive European network. This acquisition was key in providing them a competitive edge vs. UPS.

Fedex is now the preeminent brand throughout Europe.
Bankrupt
Administrative Assistant-Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COMarch 31, 2017
Company was in bad financial condition when I started, was not told this ahead of time. did not operate in DOT compliance. employees left without final pay.
Good company with good benefits, very family based atmosphere.
High Value Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2017
It was a fast pace environment; concentrated on material management. Management needed improvement and the work culture was based on the buddy system. It was a good place to work and earn a paycheck; however, there were few opportunities for advancing. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the network changes. Management kept making changes on the software used for operations. The best part of working at TNT was the family atmosphere between co-workers. If you worked long enough you where treated like family. Ex. If you were experiencing personal problems such as the loss of a family member, or a family member becoming ill and required treatment, your co-workers with the support of management will help out with fund raisers and moral support to alleviate some of the burden you were experiencing.
Pros
quarter bonuses, and 3 and 4 day weeks
Cons
12 hour shifts and used the point system for discipline.
Seasonal - only a few months
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 22, 2017
The firework stand helped me gain experience with money and sales.My summers at the fireworks stand have helped me sell things and understand what the customer is looking for.
loyalty
Driver/Installer, Owner operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2017
no loyalty to its employees. Believe customers over workers no matter how many times they change their mind. Fine employees to satisfy customers complaint.
Pros
Cons
loyalty
Enjoyable,Comfortable and god relationship with everybody.
Delivery/Pickup Driver (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAJanuary 19, 2017
TNT was a international business of courier, freight,documents company. We were one of the the top in Europe for our customer services and deliveries/pickup's and at the same time in the U.S. We had good benefits and good relationships with employees and management. Working for TNT was enjoyable,comfortable and at the same time a lot of physical hard work because of the nature of the business but despite of that we still had fun working for the company because we know that our goals were met at the end of the day.
Fun and productive work environment
Support Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
I have worked there for 4 years, enjoy working here, co-workers and managers are the best.

Great support from co-workers and managers. I have work for several companies and have not find a company with the great support TNT has
This is a good company for people just getting started.
Driver (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 22, 2016
This company is awesome to work for as a contract employee. If you have your own vehicle, they will keep you working. If you have a flexible schedule it is a plus.
Pros
Decent Pay, determine your own schedule
Cons
Responsible for your own benefits.
Challenging job.
Warehouse Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2016
Company will provides all you need for your job. Will teach you how to do your job quick and efficient. Promotes teamwork. Will help you learn new things needed for work.
Pros
Offers position for your advancement.
Cons
Job is physically challenging.
Fast Pace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCOctober 7, 2016
It was a fast pace work environment because there where so many companies to deal with in the coarse of a day. And wore many different hats. From office management ,to billing, dealing with retail issues to propane company issues and then dispatching trucks.
Fun Company to work for
Account Executive Logistics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2016
MetTel Co. is a company that started very small. I began working for them when they where located in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. In one of the Presidential Suites. Then, later the relocated to 44 Wall Street. As the company kept expanding. The company finally had their own building which was very cool. As a customer service agent, I was assigned to add features on customers residential phone lines, cross sell, cold calls, account maintenance, suspend services, add new lines, dispatch tech support when needed. It was like a family there. Everyone was usually very friendly and approachable. Hardest part of the job was the hours were not always the same. It would change at times at the last minute. Which was a bit of a challenge.
Pros
Great cafeteria, cool compensations, always got free tickets to go to a baseball game!
Cons
Hours were not always the same
Productive company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 14, 2016
I liked working at TNT fireworks.The people were motivated workers. People were always helping other if needed. I enjoyed the positive vibes. They gave co workers free lunch also.
Pros
Free lunch was a plus.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 7, 2016
I loved working for TNT. The atmosphere was the best part about it. Everyone there helped each other and supported one another.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Far commute
Fun co-workers
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 22, 2016
My very first job after high school with a hot work area out doors and in doors where I learned how to pick orders with a pallet jack and also an electric pallet jack and also how to drive a forklift, a lot of women worked there so my co-workers were always nice and easy to get along, hardest part of the job was having to drive far and a seasonal job, very enjoyable by the time the 4th of July came due to getting a free box of fireworks.
Pros
Free fire works
Cons
seasonal job