TNT Employee Reviews

Safe and free living enviroment
Youth Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 29, 2016
Being with this company did make a huge impact to my daily decisions i take on a daily basis in my life. It was a youth group center to help teens between the ages of 12-18 and in certain occasions it would go to young adults in their 20s. I would give anything up to find another atmosphere i was involved in up in Los Angeles.
Pros
Fun extra curricular events
Great atmosphere and fun management
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hemet, CADecember 22, 2015
An average day consisted of coming to work early, appropriately dressed and groomed, and ready to work hard and smile. I would balance the money in our safe and get a cash box ready. The idea was to stay productive while waiting for new customers to come in and rent a unit. Everyday I made sure there were no past collections due from any tenant. If there were I would make collection calls, send emails, and sometimes letters to last known addresses. I worked by myself half of the time, and other half of the time I worked with the resident manager. While she was my superior, I saw her as my equal, my office partner more than my manager. She was friendly, energetic, dedicated to the job, and incredibly easy to work with. Overall I had a good time and good experience working with her. There was no hard or easy part of the job. I'd say overall, it was a very good place of business.
Pros
Every day there were new faces in the office
Cons
Little mistakes often led to job threatening lectures
UNIX Lead (Current Employee) –  INSeptember 29, 2015
Good in handling the employee and giving work life balance. Giving opportunities to employee in terms of technical is awesome.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Up and down
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 8, 2015
Working at TNT was hard work but if the management was more organized then my the job flow would have run smoother and there would not have been such a high turn over. Many times I did not not get a lunch break
Cons
poor management
DO NOT WORK HERE
Telecommunications Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2015
Everything depends on how you fit in and what friends you make. Working here is very stressful and if you are not friends with management they will do anything to make working here horrible. A typical day at work is stressful, I learned how to go through the system and find new things, management is horrible, there are no hard parts other than the people being messy and starting things and there is nothing enjoyable.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
The management
interesting and very challenging
Driver/courier (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00August 10, 2015
my area of deliveries was so big,I cannot accomdate or finished all of these at the end of the day.But,this was a very challenging to me and also to the company.
Pros
health card
Cons
no meal allowance
working here was great the people were friendly and i was always busy
mechanic, fabricator, painter (Former Employee) –  Villa Ridge, MOAugust 7, 2015
At TNT sales I worked on big rig trailers and trucks. I also painted them and fabricated parts. At TNT sales I painted welded sandblasted and repaired big rig trailers and trucks. I also operated forklifts.
Pros
always was learning new things
Cons
not enough hours
Patient/productive
Sales Associate Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJuly 10, 2015
Its a slow waiting game at first, then all of a sudden you are moving quick as possible to get orders right and calculated exact. Customer care is a must in this job swell as assuring them that our quality products will fit their needs.
It was a fun job
Youth Educator (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CaJuly 6, 2015
A typical day at work was at a steady paced and very enjoyable.I learned that helping my community is very important to me because without them I wouldn't be the same person as I am today. I didn’t do that much of management at my job just talked to young teens. My co-workers were all very family like and all got along. The hardest part of the job was to talk to a big amount of teens. The easiest part of the job was that we went all fun trips. The most enjoyable part of the job was to talk to young teens about how to stay safe in their community.
Paced Environment
Route Representative/Airport Cover (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJune 18, 2015
TNT Express was a good place to be employed. Management was in tune with his employees and co- workers focused on their job as well as to see if any co-worker needed assistance. The pay as well as advancement were suitable except in my case I was part-time and I commuted so in the end,commuting and the pay didn't work out for my personal responsibilities.
Pros
Positive Environment
Productive work place
Produce (Former Employee) –  Belle Glade, FLMay 28, 2015
I work with a diverse group of hard workers. I was able to do landscaping and construction. I enjoyed the team work and positive attitudes.
Pros
Good Team work
Cons
no cons
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New YorkMarch 25, 2015
TNT is a welcoming place to work. Everyone is always willing to assist you when you're stuck. TNT is an international air courier service similar to FDX, UPS & DHL. Their service is worldwide and you get to communicate with your peers in the different countries.
Certification training at its finest
Computer Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2015
TNT Construction offers quality and professional OSHA, forklift, traffic control and safety training. I support the IT portion of the company and it is great!!!
Boss is a Bully
Asphalter (Former Employee) –  Alma, ArFebruary 27, 2015
I had extensive training, special skills and Associate Degree in Construction Management to acquire an Asphalt Worker position at TNT. Instead of being treated as employee with a degree, I was treated with scant decency. I was treated like a beggar because I needed their job.I worked hard hours for little pay. The morale is so bad at TNT most people who have worked for this guy over the years have simply quit. All in all it's just not a good job. I do not recommend working for this company
Excellent Place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDFebruary 23, 2015
Company was a fun place to work with good atmosphere. Unfortunately, they company had difficulty deciding if it wanted to grow or shrink in the US. Most of their inbound business was for one large customer. Our goal daily was to sell outbound international small package.
IT WAS GOOD
Detailer and Painter (Former Employee) –  INDIANAPOLIS INFebruary 4, 2015
WE HAD WORK OUT OF TOWN SO GOT TO SEE NEW PLACES AND GOT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AS WELL SOME TIME IT'S GOOD TO BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR A DAY OR SO.
love job just not enough hours
Exterminator (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILJanuary 9, 2015
love the job just not enough hours.Boss and coworkers all good people.
Pros
working outside great pay for termite jobs
Cons
not enough hours
garage workplace
Floor mechanic (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MAJanuary 7, 2015
learn more experience in auto mechanic
hardest part is working witch bad management, lack of equipment and no safety.
I love mechanic
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Waldorf MarylandDecember 9, 2014
Good long hours with great pay. Everyday work with great daily opportunities.
Pros
everyday work
Cons
outside work
alot
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 18, 2014
that just beacue its a family owned business does not mean that i was treated any differently that you have to be on time for work no matter what the situaiion becasue decisions and actions you take affect others around you as well