Bi-Lingual Administrator (Japanese/ English)
- Administrative tasks such as filing, data entry/processing, etc.
- Preparing correspondence, memos, presentations, reports, answering phones, arranging meetings, arranging travel
- Translate and interpret technical documents from Japanese into English (and vice versa)
- Must be able to translate and interpret without using translation software or applications.
- Maintaining office supplies, (small business ordering of supplies)
- Maintain Company vehicles (scheduling vehicle maintenance , license plates and insurance
- Responsible in providing relocation assistance for the families of members relocating from Japan (help get them accustomed to American practices)
- Assist managers as need
- MUST be Native level fluent in Japanese and English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Experience in Technical translations, (mechanical knowledge beneficial)
- Must be familiar with both Japanese and American culture
- Must be proficient in MS-Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Must have great communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessay
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Indeed - 16 months ago
TOP - The best bilingual Japanese job site in the USA. Jobs in Finance, IT Systems Engineer, Manufacturing, Media, Legal, and College...