Position: Entry to Mid-Level Bilingual (Japanese-English) Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to $16/hr
TOP Group is one of the largest Japanese/English bilingual recruiting agencies in the country. Our Chicago office works with many global manufacturing companies in the Midwest United States. A GLOBAL manufacturing corporation in Marion, Ohio is looking for an entry to mid-level Bilingual (Japanese-English) Executive Assistant to provide high-level executive support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
- Assist executives in meetings, preparing documents and presentations, translation, data entry, etc.
- Assist Treasurer with accounts payable, compiling financial data, and data entry
- Maintain Executive travel schedule
- Act as an Interpreter/Translator
- General office duties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to read/write/speak Japanese at a business level
- Must be able to start working within 3 weeks
- Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!
TOP - The best bilingual Japanese job site in the USA. Jobs in Finance, IT Systems Engineer, Manufacturing, Media, Legal, and College...