Call Center Associate
Position Description: The Call Center Associate has primary responsibility of answering all incoming
calls and routing each call to the appropriate individual and ensuring sufficient
new patient assessments are scheduled from inquiry calls received. The Call
Center Associate is a multi-disciplinary role providing excellent customer service
- Answers and routes all incoming calls to the appropriate associate.
- Responds to new patient inquiry calls with professionalism, explaining the services Townsend offers.
- Converts inquiry calls to assessments for each of Townsend’s clinics.
- Enters inquiry information, accurately, into patient portal and billing system of record.
- Schedules assessment on appropriate Patient Navigator’s calendars.
- Follow-up with prospective patients and family members prior to scheduled assessments to minimize no show occurrences and improve assessment to admission conversion ratios.
- Works closely with all members of the site team to assist with calling past inquiries.
- Assists UR Coordinator/Staff Case Manager with insurance verification and data entry into billing system of record, when needed.
- Interfaces with associates, providers and Leadership to assist in problem solving.
- Performs administrative duties for their respective area in a wide variety of non-routine situations.
- Maintains files and records as assigned.
- Responds to inquiries regarding benefits/referrals, etc.
- Compiles data for confidential/statistical reports.
- Maintains appropriate communications with a professional and courteous demeanor in accordance with Townsend’s core values.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of work, especially with regard to information specific to individuals in accordance with HIPPA guidelines.
Mental and Emotional:
- Able to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally
- Able to positively interact and develop rapport with clients and their families, professional support staff, team members and various levels of staff from the community agencies.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
o Manual dexterity to keep documentation records
o Able to hear ordinary conversation and telephone communications
o If a recovering individual, must have a minimum of one (1) year of continuous sobriety and actively work a program of recovery
- Ability to provide uncompromising, excellent customer service
- Organized and able to independently perform administrative functions for local clinic including managing tasks and schedule for counselors and client appointments with physicians
- Knowledge of resources available in the community pertinent to treatment of this population
- Working proficiency on MS Office, Excel software programs
Reports to: Intake Manager
Indeed - 22 months ago