Candidates should have a minimum two years’ of B2B sales or account management experience. For recent college graduates, an internship in sales or customer service along with exemplary marks will be considered. Understanding of the energy market is preferred. Effective written and verbal communication is a must. Candidates should be self-motivated and possess the ability obtain, manage and retain a growing client base. Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite is required. Candidates must also possess the ability to learn and a desire to build a long term and successful career with TPI Efficiency. Candidates must have stable transportation. A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required; a Bachelor’s or higher level degree in business or related field is preferred.
Job Description/Job Title:
Essential functions & responsibilities of the Energy Sales Associate include:
- Direct all sales activities from opportunity identification through deal closure for all industry accounts in an assigned territory.
- Develop a sales plan for the assigned territory to achieve the annual business objectives.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with sales associates and partners that contribute to the achievement of annual targets as defined in the sales plan
- Monitor and report on the activities of Competitors quarterly. Have a strong, demonstrable pulse on the market
- Lead the creation and delivery effective sales presentations for key opportunities and monitor and develop the team in leading effective sales presentations
- Acquire knowledge of all our products from both a marketing and technical perspective
- Lead the interface with other TPI Efficiency departments to ensure successful projects through the development of the opportunity through contract closure
- Develop executive relationships at all key targeted accounts.
- Meet and exceed assigned quotas.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Use Intiut to manage/report on the sales activities of your vertical. Enforce this approach with all direct reports.
- Develop sales strategies for all accounts or groupings of accounts the assigned territory.
- Lead TPI Efficiency participation at key industry trade shows and develop plans with measureable results for each key trade show attended.
- Use all tools provided by company to manage, adapt sales strategies and track account activities.
- Manage the overall activities of RFP response.
o Approve all bid strategies.
o Review and lead the approval of all pricing in accordance with the TPI Efficiency guidelines.
- Prepare and present all required reports to upper management.
- Must adhere to all company policies as outlined in the employee manual
We are looking for motivated, dedicated employees to join our fast growing team! We offer many competitive benefits to attract, retain and motivate employees such as medical, dental, vision, success sharing bonuses, vacation and holiday.
TPI Efficiency understands that a quality team will help us lead the way. We provide an environment that supports professional growth and opportunity for advancement, and as such, we offer advanced training for specialties!