Experienced Retail Interior Designer
TRIUR, LLC. is currently seeking a highly motivated Retail Interior Designer for its Lebanon, OH Design Center. This is a contract position, intended to support other Interior Designers with all aspects of project work on an as-needed basis. The right candidate will show proficiency in conceptual development (big ideas) as well as the technical ability to take projects from start to finish.
Areas of responsibility may include:
- Conceptual space planning (CAD)
- Material, furnishings and finish selection
- Millwork design
Environmental Graphic Design
- Color palette selection
- Wayfinding and destination signage concept development
- Environmental graphics concepts
- Exterior elevation concepts
- Architectural branding
- Exterior signage development
Requirements include an Interior Design degree (or related field) with 3-7 years of proven experience with retail and corporate environments. Ability to create hand sketches and renderings a must. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required, and Sketchup/AutoCAD is preferred.