Need a PT Contract Bookkeeper Admin Asst.
The Bookkeeper must have good working knowledge of AP /AR, GL, bank reconciliation, double entry bookkeeping, cash flow, balance sheets, payroll and payroll taxes and TWC, W-2s, 1099s, 940/941s, sales tax reporting. Prepares tabulations to account for transactions, assists in preparing budgets, prepare month end and quarterly reports.
- Responsible for generating estimates, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Assist in bill of material review, update standard cost, and close work orders.
- Assist in getting quotations. Analyze and interpret revenues, cost variance, inventory movements, and other accounting reports as they relate to cost. Develop and maintain cost center labor and overhead rates.
- Sales Taxes and Use Taxes
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries for the month end closing process.
- Process W-2’s, 1099’s, File 940/941’s TWC reports on quarterly basis.
Double-entry bookkeeping * Performs business arithmetic with speed and accuracy * Great computer skills * Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint * Strong financial and administrative background * Strong budgetary understanding * Be able to verify financial data against ledger accounts * Excellent communication * Customer service oriented * Self Starter * Multitasking is a must. * Some knowledge of oil and gas transaction is helpful.
Must include salary requirement to be considered.
Contract to possible hire basis.