Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Understanding and experience with operating and repairing various pumps, piping, valves and centrifuges.
- The ability to effectively communicate with management, customers, and crewmembers.
- Be self-motivated and driven to complete projects on time in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Knowledge of customer’s industry (i.e. refining, utilities, etc.) with regards to maintenance, services, operations and their relationship to in-plant safety.
- Competent in crane rigging and rigging up equipment sites.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or GED.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: CDL License, 40 hour Hazwoper,Confined space entry certification.
Indeed - 17 months ago