ProFill Holdings is a full service supplier of imprinted sportswear and ancillary fulfillment services to the licensed apparel, uniform and promotional product industries throughout the United States. A privately held company founded in 2000, we are recognized as both one of the top 50 fastest growing companies, as well as one of the top 100 privately owned companies in Greater Cincinnati.
ProFill Holdings is currently looking for an Operations Manager. ProFill has formed strategic alliances in which the company manages all operational aspects for large fulfillment programs distributing corporate promotional products and work uniforms. We are seeking a smart and energetic person to manage all aspects of these programs including the following:
- Continuing a successful relationship with strategic alliance partners
- New program deployment - significant upfront set up involved
- Performance - against financial budgets and program service level requirements
- Product maintenance - ERP environment with emphasis on unit of measure, standard cost, primary vendor, vendor cost, min/max, min order quantity, lead time etc.
- Vendor relationships - emphasis on service levels
- Inventory Management/Replenishment - emphasis on in stock service levels / order fill rates
- Warehouse Operations – highly systemized with emphasis on safety, productivity and quality (pick accuracy and pack quality)
- Proven leadership capabilities, including the ability to manage others for high performance.
- Strong drive and goal orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, communication, and management development skills.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to focus on overall business results in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to develop effective and credible working relationships, works effectively as part of a team, in addition to having good interpersonal communication skills with a hands-on approach. Ability to collaborate across groups and functions.
- Demonstrated experience as a “change agent” who has improved the bottom line by leading continuous improvement in all areas of process.
- Seeking a high energy, innovative, strategic thinker who enjoys working for a company who truly sees its employees as its greatest asset.
ProFill offers a competitive salary, a casual working environment and a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability and company paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with a generous match.