ProFill Holdings is a full service supplier of imprinted sportswear and ancillary fulfillment services to the licensed apparel, uniform and promotional product industries throughout the United States. A privately held company founded in 2000, we are recognized as both one of the top 50 fastest growing companies, as well as one of the top 100 privately owned companies in Greater Cincinnati.
Warehouse Manager is a “Hands on Manager” with proven managerial, strategic planning, and organizational capabilities. The Warehouse Manager oversees day-to-day production and work assignments; maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
The Warehouse Manager helps drive and achieve corporate goals and objectives by continually overseeing and improving warehouse operational procedures, warehouse organization procedures and inventory control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all company safety policies and general procedures are observed through the effective supervision of all warehouse personnel.
- Responsible for managing and training all warehouse staff.
- Responsible for ALL aspects of the accurate and timely shipping and receiving of goods. Oversee inbound & outbound freight shipments.
- Interact with Customer Service and Sales Team to ensure on time delivery of orders.
- Promote and Enforce employee awareness and compliance with company policies and procedures regarding conduct, safety, warehouse standards, etc.
- Operate equipment when necessary.
- Utilize Warehouse Order Management and Warehouse Management System.
- Inventory control, maintenance and monitoring by conducting physical counts and reconciling with Warehouse Management System.
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Ensure a safe environment for employees through effective facilities management.
Required Job Skills:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and make quick, rational decisions.
- Must be a detail-oriented individual with good organizational skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to think on his/her feet.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and, social skills.
- Ability to resolve warehouse operation issues effectively, efficiently, and expeditiously.
- Experience with RF guns or scanners.
- Experience with AS400 a plus.
- Physical capacity to use and operate warehouse equipment including pallet jacks, lift trucks, power tools, etc.
- Ability to effectively facilitate work flow and required warehouse activities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required to interpret and relay job specifications.
- Management / Supervision experience preferred in warehouse / shipping setting.
ProFill offers a competitive salary, a casual working environment and a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability and company paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with a generous match.
TSC Apparel is a wholesale distributor of brand name imprintable active wear. The company has been serving the imprinted sportswear, uniform...