This position is responsible for managing or co-managing one or several product lines for one major customer including business and relationship. The detail activities include:
- Set account strategy and lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of business and engineering executions with account strategy.
- Drive demand creation and fulfillment, including demand forecast and order fulfillment.
- Develop customer relationship at all levels, and leverage influencing and leadership skills to secure support within TSMC.
- Account calls and collaboration on technical / cost effective solutions to meet customer’s needs and TSMC’s goal.
- Providing appropriate price quotes to close sales and drive revenue and profitability.
- Account team leadership for tactical business and technical issues.
- PhD, MS, or BS in engineering, science, or industrial engineering major with 10+ years of combined experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Foundry Management in semiconductor industry. MBA degree is a plus.
- Good knowledge of semiconductor technology, design, process, and operations including test and product engineering.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment is essential.
TSMC NA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 11 months ago