1. Provide direct technical support to customers for techfile (DRC, LVS, RC extraction) or process design kit (PDK), either on-site or off-site.
2. Provide timely response and high-quality solutions to resolve customers’ techfile/pdk issues.
3. Support techfile/pdk development especially for customers’ customization requirements.
4. Team work with TSMC HQ tech file & PDK teams.
1. MS or PhD in EE/CS with a minimum five-year working experiences in physical verification, RC extraction, or PDK.
2. Knowledgeable in Calibre / ICV / PVS / Hercules / Assura runsets.
3. Familiar with custom design flow and the related EDA/CAD tools (required for PDK candidates).
4. Strong script skills in C-SHELL, TCL, and Perl.
5. Excellent Cadence SKILL programming capability (required for PDK candidates).
6. Experience in writing Calibre / ICV / PVS physical verification runsets (DRC, or LVS/LPE/ERC), RC techfiles, or PDK (required for PDK candidates).
7. In-depth understanding of front- and back-end PDK requirement (required for LVS/RC candidates).
8. Highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
9. Flexible for working at customer site per project base.
10. Aggressive in learning and problem-solving.
To learn more about us, please visit www.tsmc.com
TSMC Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.