- Installing workstation hardware and peripheral components; managing login, domain accounts, and access permissions; establishing and managing web/data/mail servers, and developing various software scripts to enhance productivity.
- Configuring and verifying correct operation of computing servers and network equipment including hardware firewalls and other subcomponents.
- Performing storage system back up and maintain data files and control procedures.
- Support and engage multi-region teams to advance server and WAN/LAN network performance. Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet EDA computing needs.
- Follow industry and company standards to ensure our computing systems are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
- BS of science degree in related area, prefer CS, and a minimum of five to ten years of related experience. Applicants with a master’s degree and three to eight years of related experience also qualify.
- Solid knowledge of Linux/UNIX, NT, SQL, (Sun, Windows a plus) and solid knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP)
- Good knowledge and experiences of installation, tuning and optimization of NetApp servers and alike, same requirements for HP Blade servers, Knowledge of RedHat OS, VMWare is also required.
- Knowledge of server farm related software such as LSF/SGE/etc is desired.
- Good knowledge of shell scripting languages and Perl or other programing languages.
To learn more about us, please visit www.tsmc.com
TSMC Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 10 months ago