TTC, Inc. provides Information Technology services to DoD and civilian agencies: customized
application, software and database development; Help Desk support; network design and
installation; Information Assurance; SharePoint development and support; data center
networking; information assurance and unified communications design.
As evidence of our company’s prior success, TTC was awarded the TSA’s 2010 Office of
Security Technology Innovation Award. As a proud recipient of this award, we acknowledge
that it represents a true commitment and dedication to our customers and their mission.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide training in a classroom setting to military and DA Civilians using prepared material
- Provide individual support and training in a help desk setting
- Present briefings and other presentations as required
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Demonstrate experience and an ability to assemble and configure new hardware, diagnose and correct hardware problems, perform upgrades and install new or replacement hardware.
- Provide support for hardware such as servers, network attached storage (NAS), storage area networks (SANs), switches and routers to include wireless support.
- Demonstrate experience with implementing security infrastructures, programs and controls. Understand how to operate security devices that are network and system compliant within the requirements of a desired security posture or state.
- Provide support for Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 2003/2008 Advanced Server, Windows XP/Vista/7. Provide support for Microsoft Server applications such as SQL Server.
- Diagnose and correct operating system and server application problems. Experience in a help desk setting which answers user questions and troubleshoots user issues. Experience in investigating, resolving and escalating and documenting support issues.
Knowledge Required Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Education required, Degree preferred.
- Ability to obtain and hold a DoD Secret security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Windows 7 Certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a variety of settings
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to schedule and complete multiple tasks
*401K retirement plan.
*Vacation/Sick leave (three weeks per year).
*Paid Federal Holidays (10 days per year).
*529 College Savings Plan.
*Premium Only Plan (POP).
*Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
*Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Indeed - 20 months ago