We are an international company with headquarters for North America in Olathe, KS. Our core business is supplying OEM and replacement parts to the powered lift industry. Our business has experienced large growth but retained its employee centered culture. We are adding staff to our IT Department.
- We are seeking a Sr. Programmer Analyst to join our I.T. Department.The proper candidate will work closely with representatives of the business to establish requirements, and then create, test, debug, deploy, and document new (or enhanced) applications in various programming languages.
- Responsibilities include resolving issues related to existing systems/applications in an environment that includes internally used systems, as well as external web storefront/applications.
- Must have strong problem solving and communication skills, have an aggressive work ethic, is a self-starter, and is generally considered to be one of the best wherever they have worked.
- Work with people at any level of the business to understand needs and establish clear requirements for development of business applications. In this position, the Senior Programmer/Analyst is expected to drive design sessions to gain information, educate others as necessary, and yield a solid process flow/design.
- Design, code, test, and deploy applications in a diverse systems environment (ERP, E-commerce, .net, etc.). 3 or more years experience with programming in integrated and interfaced systems.
- Specifically need to have strong MS Sequel experience. We have several large and complex (and interesting) databases which require strong experience with developing effective database/file architecture.
- Must be strong in C#. Java is also beneficial.
- Experience with any kind of mechanical/automotive parts business or repair business is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Minimum4 years related experience. College degree preferred, but not mandatory.
TVH Americas offers an excellent benefit package including subsidized medical and dental insurance. To learn more about our Company please view this YouTube video, "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NieBZfZMnoQ"
Indeed - 8 months ago