TAB Products Employee Reviews

it was a fun workplace
Welder (Current Employee) –  Mayville, WIDecember 23, 2014
I had a lot of fun working with great people who enjoyed helping one another. I learned a lot about filing systems and was able to work by myself at my pace. learning the paperwork was the hardest part but was very gratifying seeing completed systems.
Pros
fellow employees were great to work with
Cons
healthcare and poor retirement plan
Large Corporation
Administrator Assistant, Promoted Oct (Former Employee) –  Mountainside, NJNovember 7, 2014
Started as customer service agent - advanced to Office Manager. Scheduled appointments with Sales Agents. Met deadlines with quotes deliveries and installations.
Pros
able flex hours of work
Cons
no cons, disapointed company relocated and was too far to commute after 5 years.of employment
Records Management
Director Metro New York (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJAugust 31, 2013
Good company, employer/employee owned team players. Investor owners have most active accounts. Good place to get experince
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
training and development lacking
Poorly managed
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MayvilleMay 20, 2013
Upper management is not truthful at all. They also act very unprofessional. Would not recommend this company at all. After they purchased various other companies, the quality of the product went from above standard to very poor. They lost alot of loyal customers, and didn't blink an eye. Am currently looking for anything so I can start with a company that has better morals. Upper management leaks out information about other management employees.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
very unprofessional and untruthful
Physical place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mayville, WIMay 11, 2013
A typical day at work would be talking with the previous operator and discusing what happened with the machine throughout the day, setting up and operating the machine and making sure it runs productivly throughout the rest of the run. Management helped with any problems that may have occured within the shift. The hardest part of the job was working with hard to handle paper. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with they were productive and fun.
Wonderful People to work with
Generaly Factory (Former Employee) –  Mayville, WIApril 19, 2013
At the start of the day we look and see what area we will be working in and go to that job! the people there are awesome, all the supervisors are very helpful! The hardest part of the job would be the 10 hour shifts but then you only work monday thru thursday!
Greastest Job
Quality.Engineering (Former Employee) –  Mayville, WIJuly 11, 2012
I really loved everything i did at TAB,my boss was the best boss you can ask for. & everyone in general was so nice. & they treated you with respect.
Pros
very good place to work for
Very busy company and alot to do
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CaJune 19, 2012
This company is very nice to work for. They acknowledge their employees and helps others when you need them. They are all hard workers and the management are very sincere when you have trouble with your computers, and really missed all my co-workers at this company. This company is very nice and are family oriented.
Pros
every month we have a free lunch for our production and office personnel
Cons
healthcare benefits with vision, 401k available
Great opportunity to learn the records management industry
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesFebruary 15, 2012
Great opportunity to learn the records management industry and the business to business sales landscape in the greater Los Angeles area.
Pros
good menu of services to market to customer base
Cons
lack of training and management support