Tab Employee Reviews

Good Job
Technician ES2 (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73114April 8, 2017
Construction type work most of the time.Learned a lot about testing,adjusting,and balancing air. Most of the time management isn't around. Some days you you may be working by yourself and others with a lot of people. The hardest part of the job requires alot of climbing ladders of stretching .The accomplishment of knowing the job has been completed.
Great company and people who care about their employees.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 13, 2017
Management actually cares and looks after employees. they are concerned with employees home life, work schedule and advancement within the company. They are concerned.
Work with school schedule
Quality Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Not enough opportunity for advancement. But great hours to balance school and family. Small company they don't put pressure on you as long as you're doing your job.
Pros
hours
Cons
no room for advancement
productive and fun enviroment
Quailty Control (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 16, 2016
this job was a temporary job. It was a very fun environment and the pay was good but the bonuses were excellent. My co workers were fun and hard to beat.
Flexible
Writer for Daily Online Newspaper (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 23, 2016
Flexible hours and great writers! Very creative environment, and people are always motivating you to succeed and push your writing ability. Team meetings!
Good, steady facility to work at
Drivers' assistant (Current Employee) –  W. Berlin, NJJune 26, 2016
The Company has provided a good, safe and productive work environment. Office personnel are easily accessible, and upper management has an open-door policy that facilitates employee dialogue.
Terminal 3 International Airport
Pipe welder (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2016
I worked every day of the week, we had a deadline to complete the work, which we did before schedule. the hardest part of the job was the weather, we had a lot of rain, but we kept the job going .
Pros
Worked a lot of overtime
Cons
The weather ( Rain )
Very productive company
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 7, 2016
Working for TAB was very busy and i was able to learn new thing every day. A typical day was moving equipment around and relocating merchandise. The management was very understanding when it came to problems and had listened to everything that i had asked about. Co-workers where very busy and fun to work with. The hardest part of this job was when i was working when a hurt foot and back.
Pros
Everyone was very Helpful
productive work enviornment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kahului HI 96732October 13, 2015
learned how to renovate, learned MODS, Zoning, etc. A typical day at work was productive with everyone working together as one, renovating the store. Management was okay. Co-workers worked as team players. The hardest part of the job was maintaining and keeping up with time limits. The most enjoyable part of the job was, being able to work .
Pros
everyone worked as a team
Cons
management was okay, too many bosses, not much workers.
Fun work enviroment with lots of travel
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCMarch 13, 2015
While working a TAB I have learned a lot. I have learned to read a planogram, excutive tasks needed of me on a daily bases. I have l learned to manage a crew of 5 or more people at a time. The people I have worked with have been great and we have learned a lot from each other. While working for TAB, Inc I have done a lot of traveling. I have traveled from Florida to California and from California to Maine and everywhere in between.
Pros
Per Diem is competive
Cons
At times work is slow so you could have down time of anywhere between 1 to 6 months at a time.
Productive and fun place to work with
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Hiram,OHMarch 4, 2015
Productive in Campus Activity Involvement
Learned how to manage up to 25 people at a time as well as lead a group to success
All 26 other people in my group were my co-workers
Time management was the hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the entire campus
excellent-awesome place to work
offfice scanner (Former Employee) –  Andover, NJAugust 25, 2014
Everyone was friendly. I looked forward to going to work every day. Enjoyed what I did a lot.
Pros
very laid back
Cons
ran out of work for me
Excellent work opportunity with mediocre work environment and job security
Records Management Technician (Former Employee) –  333 W Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102July 30, 2014
Job entails prepping documents for scanning purposes. Job training efficiently prepares employees for the job. Only draw backs are the job is temporary, has no benefits, and could be ended at anytime. Coworkers were a wide range from middle-class to homeless and changed daily.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Work environment changed daily due to it being staffed by a Temp Agency
productive
Remodel Associate (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJanuary 31, 2014
busy thru out shift, learned to better exercise patience with customers. enjoyed working with other staff. good teamwork was a definite plus.
Pros
gave some room for independence if self motivatived
Cons
management inconsistence/ no opportunity to advance
nice co-workers
Technician Maine (Former Employee) –  Brewer,MaineNovember 13, 2013
nice co-workers, fun working with Lumber. took raw wood plained it down,and Graded it for Resale..
Pros
steady work
Cons
very cold in winter
enjoyable
Associate (Former Employee) –  Andover, NJNovember 1, 2013
A typical day consists of organizing papers to be scanned, and taking pictures and putting them on microfilm.
Pros
half hour for lunch
Extensive travel, no benefits
Sales Engineer, Southeast Region (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2013
Enjoyed meeting & networking in Jacksonville, FL. Made great contacts!
Cons
no benefits. lack of management.
Training Adults to teach children
Preschool Director & TAB-approved Teacher (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTDecember 29, 2012
This is a long term task - it takes one person about one year to complete all the requirements. Training is done every Saturday from 9-3pm, skipping for holidays and other personal breaks.

The topics are extensive, teaching infants/toddlers, preschoolers. Supporting their emotional, physical, social, and cognitive learning. Setting up environments for best practice. Managing a business, assessing and observing the children, recording information for assessment, developing relationships with the parents, co-workers, children, and much more.
very productive place to work
project supervisior/ field tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 8, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company, i only left to start my own company which only failed due to the recession
nice company to work for/loved working there
Sales/Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAApril 9, 2012
I spent 14 years working there. I loved it. The management was great they always gave you the opportunity for advancement, and personal acheivement.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
compensation at the time wasn't enough