Do you laugh at the concept of impossible?
Do you ever say to yourself: "Self, I wish there was a faster way for me to pay my tab, preferably with my phone."?
Are you excited by the idea of turning 3rd party legacy software on its head and make it do the kinds of things with code that make the original authors feel dirty?
Then we want you to join our team of multi-talented professionals. We're not looking for rock stars, we're looking for whatever Daft Punk are.
We're looking to add another world class developer to our team. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, writing code to allow point-of-sale software to accept mobile payments (like it's the future), building and maintaining web services, and assisting the mobile development team as needed. We're looking for an adaptable generalist who loves new challenges.
- 3+ years professional software development experience required (5+ years preferred)
- Focused and detail oriented
- Skilled in at least 3 of the following languages: Python, C, C++, C#, Java, SQL
- Someone who thinks that 24 hours would be enough time to learn yet another language
- Experience with point of sale (POS) systems and/or payments software preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team member at the same time
- Willing and able to work at our office in Austin, TX (no telecommute)
- Must be comfortable exploring undocumented APIs and Black Box testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We're an award winning mobile payment company targeted at people who love to have a good time.
- We've completed our Series A funding.
- We're located in Austin, Texas.
- We offer equity and a competitive compensation package including full Medical/Dental/Vision
- World domination is just our short term goal.
Do you think you're ready to admit this is the job you've been waiting for your whole life? Apply now. Please include a PDF resume and links to your github or bitbucket profiles.