Table Mountain Casino Employee Reviews

wonderful place to work and play
Supervisor of Operations (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAJuly 7, 2017
This place has wonderful employees and management. They treat us like family which is extremely nice. They give us bonuses, free lunches, paid lunches and all kinds of cool awards. Definitely a place to be proud of!
Pros
Free lunch, bonus, pay, 401K, benefits
Cons
They don't respect my religious beliefs...
Assistant Restaurant Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAJuly 4, 2017
I would be 100% happy if they respected my religious beliefs. Otherwise everything else is perfect. I usually work 16hour days which is fine with me, however I don't get overtime because I'm salary.
Inadequate management
FOOD SERVER (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAMay 24, 2017
There is a high turnover rate at the casino. Managers are constantly quitting or being fired over trivial things. The food and beverage department used to be much better to work for but many recent changes have made the place unbearable. HR and upper management are no help.
Pros
free lunch, pto if full time, bonuses
Cons
high turnover rate, bad management
Slot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAApril 24, 2017
Working there helps me developed my confidence being an immigrant. That the place I knew what customer service is all about. I never work in that field before maybe a few months at Taco Bell, but it dint really help me not until I work with Table Mountain
Pros
Free meals and good benefits
Cons
nothing at all
Fun work environment
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  8184 table mountain road, friant ca, 926April 17, 2017
Good workplace and atmosphere, it was always busy so your always gauranteed your hours. You also get a yearly bonus check as well and you get the chance to meet great guests.
Pros
Free lunches, benifits
Cons
Far drive
Good Place to work for
Table Games Dealer/ Supervisor Dual Rate (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAMarch 22, 2017
Good place to work for. Really good place as far as benefits.
Free food and great environment. Really far when you have family. Great drive to and from work.
Excellent staff and managers
Count Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAMarch 16, 2017
Table Mountain Casino is a excellent company to work for. Even though its been a short time for me, I feel welcomed and part of a family all of the time I clock in for work. Managers are fantastic.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Great pay, Quick advancements.
Cons
Air Quality
Terrible Management
Table Games Dealer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAJanuary 14, 2017
TMC has terrible management, high managerial turnover, and a poor approach to employee relations. HR did nothing to help protect employees against a toxic work environment rife with harassment, threats from management, and irrational and unjustified punishment. No job security, even if decades are spent as a model employee. The only benefit was the 401k and dental/vision care.
Pros
free meal per day
Cons
health hazards from secondhand smoke, management is terrible
Very busy, but good place to work
Cage Cashier/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJanuary 13, 2017
As cage cashier I cashed in tickets, poker chips, money exchanges, balance money drawer, ten-key. Security officer, secure premises, handle narcotics, do pat downs,
Pros
Love breakroom
Cons
Small breaks
Fast paced fun work environment
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 22, 2016
Working in the café is very upbeat and fast pace environment. Shifts usually fly by with the long lines of guest every night. I do enjoy working with most of my coworkers although at times it does feel like a high school environment. gossiping and rumors, which has led to a termination of a supervisor and because we work on tribal land it's not considered to be wrongful termination. The hardest part of my job would probably be the commute to and from work. I'm looking for a job in town and with a more flexible schedule/hours so that I can continue to go to school.
Pros
Always 40 hours a week
Atmosphere can stressful and rewarding at the same time
EVS Lead (Assistant Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Friant, CADecember 16, 2016
Being at Table Mountain can be rewarding and at the same time full filing. Good Benefits and Good working environment. If you are willing to make the drive there it is worth working there
Pros
Free Lunches, Paid Breaks, Good Benefits
Cons
The drive up there and the pay is some departments
ok
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Friant, CADecember 15, 2016
I liked working there they gave us gourmet meals for lunch I like all my co workers I love the environment and I hardest part of the job was standing on your feet for so long
Pros
free food
Cons
to far away
Fun and Productive
Restaurant Server/ Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CASeptember 23, 2016
Everybody was fun to work with. I never had a bad day when I worked there. The management was always there if I had any questions. The workers were very friendly and helpful
Wild West Feel in Indian Country
Admin staff (Former Employee) –  Friant, CASeptember 4, 2016
If jobs in regular sector are not available, working in Indian Country in California could provide a sufficient holding pattern for professionals waiting to rejoin the normal workforce. Table Mountain casino is typical of work environments on California reservations: minimal management stability, higher salaries to compensate for the instability (pro), and less job security since management is a revolving door (con). Tip of the day: California labor laws afforded to regular sector jobs have no jurisdiction on Indian sovereign property.
Pros
higher salaries to compensate for less job security
Cons
less job security
Great Company
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAAugust 29, 2016
Worked here for over 3 years and enjoyed my time here. Compensation could be a little better but can't really complain about much else. There are opportunities for advancement if you really want to move up.
Pros
Free Lunches, Benefits
Cons
Hours of Operation, Salary
Great job to have
Players Club Representative (Customer Service) (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAApril 15, 2016
Great job with mainly set schedules and amazing people to work with. The managers and supervisors are great people as well
Fun place
Slot Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAMarch 31, 2016
Love working here. It was a good experience. Everyone gets along with everyone. Team work. I had a easy position as a supervisor, just checking out radios to employees and monitoring slot machines
Pros
Fun place
Don't goto work in the I.T. department
I.T. Manager (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAFebruary 17, 2016
It was a horrible experience. The I.T. department was not a cohesive team and the managers didn't really provide help if your team was short staffed. The other engineers most of their time did work but, they had a lot of downtime and didn't want to be a feasible part of the team. I've complained but to my dismay that didn't do anything about it. Your better off not coming to work here.
Pros
free lucnches
Cons
fire the I.T. management team, terrible hours, low pay, and employee review is difficult to get a good raise.
Great environment and plenty of room for advancement
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAOctober 18, 2015
Fun place to work with a great management team. Definitely room for advancement and opportunities to learn new skills.
Pros
Free lunches, bouns checks, fun team meetings, holiday giveaways
Cons
no health benefits for part timers, 40 min drive to work
Always Something New
Cage Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Friant, CASeptember 7, 2015
The best word to describe Table Mountain is opportunity. You can go as far as you want, if you can put in the work. As a manager I felt that I had the support necessary to succeed. TM ensured their employees were taken care of.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, free lucnhes and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
The commute