Table Mountain Casino

Table Mountain Casino Employer Reviews

Great Company
Asst. Senior Vice President of Casino Operations (Former Employee), Friant, CAJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great people overalll to work for
Cons: very vulnerable environment
Managed by Tribal Council and Casino Board. A lot of great people in the organization. Possible future expansion.
An exciting work place.
Casino Club Host (Former Employee), Friant, CAJune 17, 2014
The excitment made it very easy to work well and never having a dull moment or "nothing to do".

The best part of the job was allowing me to work with customers face to face.
Lots of favoritism....
Security Officer (Former Employee), Friant, CAJune 6, 2014
Only the favorite employees get what they want or need. I did love all the bounces the company would give out.
Great friendly environment with coworkers and guest
Environmental Services Attendant (Former Employee), Friant, CAMay 25, 2014
I enjoyed coming to work. Everyday i'm meeting someone new either a fellow employee or guest of the casino. Weekends are very fast paced.
Exciting Work environment
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee), 8184 Table Mountain RdMay 8, 2014
Pros: great team work
Great team, Great management, awesome environment. The hardest part of my job is leaving to go home at the end of the day. The reason why is because I feel like this is also my home as well. You can call it my second home or family.
I would not recomend working here
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), Friant, CaApril 24, 2014
It's all about the casino. They care very little about the people who work there. The tribal members can be very difficult to deal with at times.
productive and fun workplace
EDR Attendant (Former Employee), friant, CaMarch 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks 10 min.
Clock in fill out temperature logs talk to co workers about what is done and not done do my everyday assignments. most enjoyable part of the job was everyone was polite happy and could hold good positive conversations always asked about your family and showed genuine concern.
Very nice place to work.
Command Center Officer/ Security Officer (Former Employee), Friant, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: very small raises
Protecting the casinos assets. Providing safety and security for all employees and guests.
Fun fun fun
Poker Room Manager (Former Employee), Friant, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: politics
If you don't advance in position, you won't get caught up in the politics of Native American gaming!

I had a blast working here, but, they didn't want me and showed me the door.
Busy atmosphere
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), Friant, CADecember 28, 2013
Counting money all shift long. The most enjoyable part about this job was to celebrate and congradulate all of our guest when winning small/big when they are happy about it.
my job at the casino
Cashier (Former Employee), Friant, CAOctober 3, 2013
Verified all cash, restocked cash drawers, restocked poker chips for card rooms, and inventory of all cash flow throughout casino per gaming day, dusted, swept floors, organized, and restocked cages. Greeted guests, directed customers, handled cash and exchanged casino money for cash, informed guests of casino promotions and sold tickets to events.
A faced paced, interesting place to work.
CONCESSIONS CASHIER (Former Employee), Friant, CAJune 21, 2013
Jobs are fast paced and secure. You will see all different kinds of people at the casino.
I enjoy it
Security Officer (Current Employee), Friant, CAJune 11, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: bad management
I do enjoy this place, but I need a job closer to home. The management could be better.
horrible
Exec (Former Employee), FriantMarch 7, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: horrible ceo, directors and managers. no longevity. just terrible
This place is awful. Management is terrible . Only good thing is free meals. The place is run by a bunch of unscrupulous people. Caution!!
Fun place to work
Security Field Training Officer (Current Employee), Friant, CAJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches on the clock
Cons: hard to advance
I get to work approximately 30 minutes prior to my shift starting to look through emails. If I have a new hire, I'll train them on the policies and procedures of the department and casino. If I don't, I walk through the gaming floor and parking lots to ensure the saftey of the guests. The co-workers are energetic and a pleasure to work with. The hardest – more... part about the job would be dealing with irrate guests. But even then, it's not that difficult. Just need to know how to deal with them. – less
Overall Not too Bad
Server (Current Employee), Friant, CAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: benefits, employee dining room with free lunch
Cons: the guests
I learned a lot more patience because the most difficult customers I have ever had to deal with are the ones losing thousands of dollars a day. The co workers are amazing and management truly cares about employees. It really is only the guests that create so much stress and anger within oneself. I have learned to hold my tongue and smile when being – more... cussed at because a guest is angry about losing money. So taking the angry guests has been a real experience. – less
productive an great place to work
Busser (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch great benifits
Cons: drive to work
had very good time working at Table mountain Casino it is good comapny to work for an great place to interact with guest
cleaning the facility and meeting new great people every day
EVS Attendant (Former Employee), Friant, CAAugust 24, 2012
i loved it wish i can go back.... i enjoyed working with co workers i learn to stay awake and work fulltime i loved managers
They treat the employees good
Computer Booth Clerk (Former Employee), Friant, CAAugust 14, 2012
Pros: pay is alright..adding the tips is a plus.
Cons: having to pay taxes...especially when u make a lot of tips..
Its a good place to work at. They treat the employees really good. You get bonuses every quarterly report, free lunch, discounts to events, and good people working there.
The most enjoyable part of this jobs was when I had to paid the big winners their money
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), Friant, CAAugust 13, 2012
cashed personal checks and handled credit card withdrawls for customers using global systems kept accurate records of monetary exchanges..