Table Mountain Casino Employee Reviews

Wild West Feel in Indian Country
Admin staff (Former Employee) –  Friant, CASeptember 4, 2016
If jobs in regular sector are not available, working in Indian Country in California could provide a sufficient holding pattern for professionals waiting to rejoin the normal workforce. Table Mountain casino is typical of work environments on California reservations: minimal management stability, higher salaries to compensate for the instability (pro), and less job security since management is a revolving door (con). Tip of the day: California labor laws afforded to regular sector jobs have no jurisdiction on Indian sovereign property.
Pros
higher salaries to compensate for less job security
Cons
less job security
Great Company
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAAugust 29, 2016
Worked here for over 3 years and enjoyed my time here. Compensation could be a little better but can't really complain about much else. There are opportunities for advancement if you really want to move up.
Pros
Free Lunches, Benefits
Cons
Hours of Operation, Salary
Great job to have
Players Club Representative (Customer Service) (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAApril 15, 2016
Great job with mainly set schedules and amazing people to work with. The managers and supervisors are great people as well
Fun place
Slot Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAMarch 31, 2016
Love working here. It was a good experience. Everyone gets along with everyone. Team work. I had a easy position as a supervisor, just checking out radios to employees and monitoring slot machines
Pros
FUN PLACE
Don't goto work in the I.T. department
I.T. Manager (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAFebruary 17, 2016
It was a horrible experience. The I.T. department was not a cohesive team and the managers didn't really provide help if your team was short staffed. The other engineers most of their time did work but, they had a lot of downtime and didn't want to be a feasible part of the team. I've complained but to my dismay that didn't do anything about it. Your better off not coming to work here.
Pros
free lucnches
Cons
fire the I.T. management team, terrible hours, low pay, and employee review is difficult to get a good raise.
Great environment and plenty of room for advancement
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAOctober 18, 2015
Fun place to work with a great management team. Definitely room for advancement and opportunities to learn new skills.
Pros
Free lunches, bouns checks, fun team meetings, holiday giveaways
Cons
no health benefits for part timers, 40 min drive to work
Always Something New
Cage Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Friant, CASeptember 7, 2015
The best word to describe Table Mountain is opportunity. You can go as far as you want, if you can put in the work. As a manager I felt that I had the support necessary to succeed. TM ensured their employees were taken care of.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, free lucnhes and quarterly bonuses.
Cons
The commute
fun place with the different groups
Food and Beverage Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 29, 2015
Fun place with different typea of groups . Learned that everyone is different, management was absent often, great co workers hardest part was finding support from management
Prodcutive and Lively
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  8184 Table Mountain RoadJune 25, 2015
The job provide a lot of informational experiences. It provide teamwork, great customer services, and a friendly environment.
Free lunch, cheap health care
Cage Cashier, Chip Vault, E.P. (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJune 17, 2015
Come in, count down/in banks, cash in/out players, count down slot banks, build banks if needed, 10-key banks, chip vault fills, chip exchange, bank break down, change orders.
Pros
Free meal program, cheap healthcare
Cons
the DRIVE SUCKS ITS DANGERIOUS!!
Fun and exciting place to work for
Slot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJune 2, 2015
Meeting new guests and dealing with money was one of the biggest challenges for me but it was an exciting place to work for. Very safe and secure when comes to security.
Pros
good money, safe to work there, meeting new people
Cons
no holidays off, no weekends off
Growing company with great opportunities for employees to grow
Player's Club Representative/ Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAMarch 3, 2015
Working at Table Mountain Casino was a great experience. My experience was wonderful and I learned a lot through my years of working at this company. The salary and benefits were great as well as the staff. HR and management always were ready to take on any employees or guests concerns. Great company!
ok place to work
Count Room Clerk - Vault Teller (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Its been years since I have worked there so not sure how it is now. when i was there the hours weren't that great i worked graves. was constantly busy for most of my shift.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
hours
Fun, exciting, awesome team members
Slot Operations Assistant Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJanuary 15, 2015
Table Mountain started my career in guest service. Showing up to work was something new everyday and I learned what it meant to be an excellent guest service provider. Management was great and the coworkers couldn't be more fun and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of a team that guests couldn't wait to get to Table Mountain to see us.
Pros
paid lunches, 401 k match, good benefits, exciting atmosphere
Cons
cant think of any
Fun environment
SUPERVISOR/PIT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Friant, CADecember 6, 2014
You never knew what the new day was going to bring forth. It was nice to see the regulars and even better to see the players that sporadically visited and the new players that came in as it was an opportunity to connect and build a new relationship. Consistency was extremely important. Co-workers were reliable. Most difficult part of the job was the second hand smoke. Enjoyable part of this job was that it didn't matter what day of the week, everyday was full of energy and night life. Everyone came in to experience a good time and a good environment.
Pros
opportunity
Cons
second hand smoke
Very Good place to work
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAOctober 6, 2014
This is the best place to work with the people and the Management as well as the direction and benefits, this company knows how to treat and take care of its employees.
Great People, Great Environment
PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Friant, CAOctober 3, 2014
I absolutely loved my job in the payroll department at TMC. It is so rare to find a job where everyone loves coming to work. Sure there are stressful times, but we all pitched in and worked it out!
Pros
great benefits, paid lunches
Cons
long commute
Security officer
security officer (Former Employee) –  friant caJuly 15, 2014
Really friendly team members, to much favoritism from director, terrible working conditions sometimes posted in very hot conditions outside up to 4 hours at a time, no shade, only favorite security officers placed in all posts in security
Pros
very friendly team members, free lunch on clock
Cons
poor wages, poor working conditions
Great Company
Asst. Senior Vice President of Casino Operations (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJuly 1, 2014
Managed by Tribal Council and Casino Board. A lot of great people in the organization. Possible future expansion.
Pros
great people overalll to work for
Cons
very vulnerable environment
An exciting work place.
Casino Club Host (Former Employee) –  Friant, CAJune 17, 2014
The excitment made it very easy to work well and never having a dull moment or "nothing to do".

The best part of the job was allowing me to work with customers face to face.

Table Mountain Casino Reviews by Location