TAC Worldwide Companies Employee Reviews in United States

Company name should be Charter Communications
TAC Network Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCDecember 2, 2015
When I learned that I had been hired partially due to my AS degree in Network Security, I was very unhappy. Apparently I was just another warm body. One thing I know that I excelled at was follow through.
A typical day at work
Tac Worldwide Agent (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 2, 2015
Tax preparation service is an industry that is fun to work in. I found that my co-workers were professional and cordial in everyday interactions.
Cons
short breaks
great
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 20, 2015
working for tac worldwide was wonderful. the person i was in contact with was amazing, initially the company was great, but it snowballed from there
The most enjoyable part of my job was traveling for the company. Due to transfer of the manufacturing facility to the mid west then to China
Sr. Product Regulatory Engineer (Former Employee) –  Andover,MAMay 4, 2015
I personally liked all the people I worked with when it was Andover Controls Corp. However, TAC slowly took over the management and direction of the company.
Pros
Lots of free lunch's
Cons
Health Care was average at best
Enjoyable experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHApril 18, 2015
Worked for TAC Worldwide as a temp for a third party administrator for a health insurance company. I have nothing negative to say about the company and would recommend them as an employer.
Good
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 10, 2014
Tac 10 is a great place to work. Everyone is super helpful and friendly.
Contract
Senior Computer Tech (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2014
Meet the delivery truck with the products and the team of Technicians. Report to management once arrived at site.
Able connect and network all merchandise to DOE domain. Able to communicated with staff and clients. the hardest part of the job is to informed management of damaged or missing products. Able to completed the task in hand without any difficultly.
Pros
hourly wage, satisfaction of the clients
Cons
damaged or missing merchandise
Professional, family oriented work place.
Corporal (Current Employee) –  Porterdale, GANovember 11, 2014
I deal with the public on a constant basis, and in various capacities. I've learned how to deal professionally with a variety of individuals, in some very stressful situations. I am a team player and I try to be fair and impartial in the judgments I have to make. In my profession it is a constant learning environment.
Pros
working with a group of people that look out for each other and encourage each other.
Cons
working outside in bad weather and missing out on holidays and weekends during family get togethers.
Plumber (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 29, 2014
I enjoyed working here because the boss was very good. He trusted me let me do the work my way. All the workers were knowledgable plumbers and worked hard at getting the job done right. The hardest part was letting him practice digging with a backhoe on a house that I was supposed to rough in.
labor
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 9, 2014
I enjoyed routine work and set schedule. Responsible for set up and clean up of work area. Made parts on a machine.
lots of travel
Retrofit Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 19, 2014
installing equiptment on military vehicles. hardest part was being away from family.
Contracts
Contractor to SUN Microsystems Storagetek (Former Employee) –  Denver COFebruary 19, 2014
Decent job but as a contractor 2 weeks after a baby isn't enough time. That's all you're given then you're gone.
Good Company
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 27, 2014
I learned so much about Recruiting and the entire Full Cycle Recruiting process working for TAC Worldwide. My coworker's also worked together and helped each other achieve their goals instead of their own individual goals.
Interesting work experience
SEO & Internet Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAJanuary 21, 2014
A typical day at work includes developing original copy, managing website content, promoting client projects using social media programs, and link building. During my time at TAC I have learned a great deal about SEO and Internet marketing.
Pros
flexible schedule, telecommute, knowledgeabled management.
Cons
small company; few opportunities for advancement.
Fun and exciting
H&R Block Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 19, 2014
A typical day at work would be arriving at 9am. Sitting in my chair and getting logged into my pc to start taking calls. I would answer calls from all different phone queues. I had technical support, customer service, card services, and management line all incoming in a day. What I learned from H&R Block is that even if you work till the last day it does not mean you will have a job at the end of the day. Management was awesome. They came around and talked to everyone to ask how we were doing and made us feel like we were important. The hardest part of the job would be not able to find the answer for an issue. Although I had access to more things than other people I did not have full access to complete some of the task I was informed to do. The people made it fun to work there.
Pros
schedule
Productive and friendly enviornment
Senior Technical Specialist and Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Plano TexasJanuary 9, 2014
- Hours from 8:00 am -5:00 pm where we offered sales support to the Sales Executives.
- I learned about the different personalities and requirements of our Sales Team
- Management was very supportive and offered various training classes
- Co-worker from different cultures was a wonderful expierience in the global society and workplace
- Hardest part of the job difficult to advance in a paging business
- Team work and the interaction of the departments
Pros
teamwork all departments depended on each other.
Cons
difficult to advance in the paging business
Good company
Office Administrator / Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILNovember 29, 2013
very busy days
too many friends of friends hired
good experience overall
Contracting Company
Network Engineer Technical Support (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLNovember 22, 2013
I liked working for Sprint/Nextel, the job was challenging because as soon as you logged in calls were constant and you hardly got a break in the calls unless you took a break or went to lunch. The people at Sprint were very likable and made working there very fun. I learned to become very organized while working there, in order for me to keep up with the fast pace I had to develop a spreadsheet and maintain it to keep up this the amount of information given to me daily.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
contract position and when contract ran out i was out of a job
Place had a slave-like mentality
Information Technology & Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PANovember 20, 2013
The work was interesting, but management was terrible. No matter how hard you tried, management was never satisfied.
Pros
interesting work
Cons
bad management, poor compensation
Nice temporary workplace.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WANovember 18, 2013
Paid well and provided nice work environment. Good place for a temporary position.

2.9