Taco Bell | Taco Bell Corporate Employee Reviews

It was ok
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tulsa County, OKDecember 6, 2017
it was ok but i didnt really like the job as much. Cashiering and handling the lobby i cleaned the lobby and restocked alot as well the male and female bathrooms were cleaned by me as well
Pros
the people
Cons
the manager
Productive & fun place to work at
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 30, 2017
Taco bell is a awesome place to work at,it was my first job in my life, I had to learn customers services, customers care,dealing with all walks of people
Such a friendly environment
Taco Bell Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jesup, GANovember 12, 2017
This company is a really great place to work at. I myself loved working for the Taco Bell industry.It fitted all my needs and wants expect for I wish I. Oils have got paid more,but other then that everything else was good. I really wish I didn't have to leave but it is what it is.
Pros
Promos on certain foods
Cons
No benefits
Productive and fast pace very relaxed and stressful at the same time
Taco Bell Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterville, MENovember 7, 2017
Owners are great to work for but managment lacks training and the crew wasnt properly trained.. Other that it was a great place to work.. Wouldnt mind working for Tony Again..
Love the workplace culture
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 27, 2017
I learned how to preform tasks quickly and still have fun with my job at the same time. This job is very easy going! I love how the company cares about their employees!
fast paced
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 26, 2017
there's never only one thing you do at taco bell even if your a manager. you do multiple things sometimes all at once. the bets part of work there was getting to make sure the customer got there food in a timely manner and making sure they feel welcome.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
sometimes stressful
Bad,stressful
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Gloucester, VAOctober 25, 2017
Just way to stressful, the GM and the AM are the worst. It is a very fast paced job, your work with money and customers. You always have lunch rushes.
Good work environment
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAOctober 23, 2017
The fast food industry, taco bell was not too bad of a work environment. Management had fun and made a good environment to work in. They pay average for a fast food company.
Pros
Free lunches, fun environment
Cons
Pay, hours
Love most the people
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 8, 2017
Everyone no called or didn't show up so it was a little stressful and all but 3 were minors.... it was hard to get someone to be able to work past 10pm and we closed at 3am
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
Taco bell
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 6, 2017
My management was grea but the work place itself isnt great. You have to be able to work at a fast pace and make sure to get all orders out and correct in a timely manner.
Not recommended unless it's to gain experience
Team Member/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LAOctober 5, 2017
If you've worked at a job before then don't bother with working here. Especially, if you have a family. They boast about having flexible schedules, but that's not the case and they will constantly hold the threat of termination over you for everything. Even if it's to go to the doctor and you give them an entire day's notice. If something happens suddenly and you have to go to the doctor? You're basically out of luck. Even with a note they'll try to write you up or fire you. There was so much poor communication between managers, between employees, and between managers and employees. Truly an awful place to work at. Only upside was the food discount.
Pros
Discounts on food (only good thing with working here)
Cons
Not flexible with your schedule, awful awful work/life balance
stressfull
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 3, 2017
I can denied I do like this job but I don't have time for my family I always have to be working when a manager does not show up for work I have to go in. does not matter if its night time and I would like to have time for my family and kids.
Taco Bell/ Pizza Hut
Taco Bell Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 20, 2017
A typical goes by pretty fast due to how busy we are at the location we are in. I've learned to be patient and I understand not every day at work will be easy going. Our management is great. The team members get along very well,always smiling. A downside to the job is when employees call off and leave the shift short of workers. I'm most happy when pay day arrives so I can pay these bills, laugh out loud!
Pros
Free Lunch 100%
Cons
401K Health care Dental care Vacation time
productive with poor management.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GASeptember 20, 2017
Ovrall I loved working there. Great general manager! One shift manager was not professional. She did not manage her team well. This manager did not know how to communicate well when giving instructions.
Pros
discount on meals
Cons
poor management
I have contest for my employees and reward them with giftcards for the hardwork that they do.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Ab typical day at work would be getting the store ready for operations including reviewing sales and paperwork from the day before. I learned that if you want more in a job you must improve your employees and yourself to do better. I have a good management team and they have a good sense of urgency and the will to keep learning and pushing forward. We have a great team culture. The hardest part of my job as of now is working 100 hours a week because of short management staffing because 1 left town but everyday has it's ups and down but we get through it as a team and at the end of the day we all have a great time. Knowing that I'm going to work with a great team who always put 100% into their job and loving my customers and well at the end of the day I know I can go home and not worry about my work place.
Pros
great team
Cons
under staffed on management
Workplace
Taco Bell Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sanger, CASeptember 7, 2017
It is the worse job ever management and the way they treat their employees is so bad and I feel like they really don't care for us. Management pay sucks as well
Pros
Cons
Bad pay bad management bad hours
I enjoyed my job until everyone lost their enthusiasm and no longer wanted to work.
Team Trainer/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Icard, NCSeptember 2, 2017
I loved this job, but it wasn't completely for me because I had to way to advance because other managers didn't want to deal with the paper work. In the end I was glad that was my first job.
enjoyable to work at, some stress
Prep Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHSeptember 1, 2017
A typical day was enjoyable, steady working, some stress on stock days.
I learned allot on how to stock, take orders, be customers friendly and be human.
Management wasn't bad, young and needed some supervising to learn.
workplace culture was a good experience, it was well balanced.
The hardest part was getting more hours.
the best part, being left alone to do my job.
Pros
no real pros when it comes to ins. or 401k, etc.
Cons
not enough hours
Assistance Manager (Former Employee) –  Ringgold, GAAugust 26, 2017
I enjoy working with people, training. learning, and the face pace. I like being a manager, making food, just over all fast food is fun. Learning how to make deposits, running the register, making food, and the end of the night clean up. Seeing a place clean excites me.
stressful
Service Champion/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 26, 2017
Working at Taco Bell was fun but stressful. There were a lot of rude customers and there were times where people would get mad at the cashier for getting the wrong order, missing food, etc.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
little to no breaks, rude customers