Taco Bell

5.6K reviews

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Cool Summer Job
Shift Leader / Night Shift Manager - Lead (Former Employee), Humble, TXAugust 31, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: late hours
Cool summer Job to work you get to meet alot of new people and make some friends . Everyone there is nice and a great place to make some money if you are going to school and working
always short staffed and overworked, now under paid
Assistant manager (Current Employee), Belvidere, ILAugust 31, 2015
I used to like working here. now that make it so hard to attain goals to obtain bonuses, and job advancements, and they cut your pay when they make bad business decisions, like building more stores around same area, then they don't make money they thought they would so they do cut backs and we as employees are the ones affected, which is not fair for us veteren's who have worked for the company for 10+ years.
Hard working crew, fun environment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, Great day
Cons: Being salary working 50+hr and only getting paid for 40. Late night, to time to spend with family.
Co Manage 1.5 Million Dollar Company. Responsibility was for most was making sure every customer would return. Responsibility was also make sure weekly schedules were complete a week in advice, provide and manage all cash control, P&L, Manage Food Cost not only on weekly basic but daily basis. Responsible for training for all shift leads, and crew members. Manage up to 33 crew members. Insure Food Safety guideline are followed at all times. Responsible for all payroll for all management and crew.
fun work place,
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Madison, INAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Lots of hours
I worked in madison indiana and i loved it! Great people and Great atmosphere! I was an assistant manager and the hours were alot to handle but, i had an awesome crew and i really enjoy working in this field.
Good work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Job Location
Cons: Not enough hours
Everyday is A typically fast work pace. The work wasn't really hard if you can work fast. The customers tend to be rude at times.
fun and fast paced environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Commerce, GAAugust 30, 2015
working for this company was the highlight of each day just because I got to be around people and had very supportive team that stood by you 110%.
First Job and Loved it
Crew (Former Employee), Crossville tnAugust 30, 2015
I loved working at TAco Bell, this was my first job and learned a lot from it. Management was great and caring for everyones needs.
Hard work place
FOOD MAKER (Former Employee), Olathe,KSAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Having enough people to work a shift
Cons: Not having enough people to work a shift
I have come in restock the supplies and clean work area. I have make customer orders in fast pace matter. I learned how to make foods and how be a fast pace. Management is ok could be better. I had great coworkers but some of the workers are lazy sometimes. Keeping up with all the customers orders is probably hardest thing. Having coworkers to talk to and laugh.
The workplace
Cook (Current Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 28, 2015
It was a great place to work at ,But the hardest thing was not seeing the customer ,i use the been face to face ,one on one with the customers.
the job was fair
General manager (Former Employee), PhoenixAugust 28, 2015
It's a grate job to start off in lean basic management skills.Build strong customer service skills and situational awareness skills. If you can work Your team and the customers while maintaining a positive positive attitude you will go far in the customer service portion of any job
good atmoshere, equalities, nice people
Crew Person (Former Employee), Avon, INAugust 28, 2015
Pros: free lunches, enthusiastic employees
Cons: didn't have much insurance possibilities
Great first job, nice atmosphere, the managers could be a little harsh, but all around not bad, everyone got treated like an equal, the hardest part was it did get busy at times with being understaffed, and it was hard to please the guests that way, most enjoyable part was making the guests laugh and be happy,
Fast pace and fun place to work
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAAugust 27, 2015
fun place to work with great employees, very fast pace store with high sales, never a moment where there wasn't anything to do. with great coworkers and management it made work enjoyable and made the days go by faster.
Taco Bell was a good first job.
Team Member (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 27, 2015
Taco Bell taught me how to deal with a lunch and dinner rush. Also
taught me how to be the face of the company when working the
front register. There was lots of multi-tasking when working in the
drive-thru window. It was my first job and i learned a lot of responsibilities of having a job.
A Great First Job
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee), Champaign, ILAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Good personalities
Cons: Nothing
It was a great first job
gave me the chance to get work experience
learned things I never knew , such as learning orders how to use the cash register.
Management was on top of everything made sure we did our job and everything was up to date.
The only hard part was me working and going to school.
The enjoyable part was learning and making my own money
It sucked
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLAugust 27, 2015
Working at Taco Bell was a horrible experience, the management was aweful, they would steal your hours as if you were working for free from them.
Fast past, multi tasking. Staying calm and getting along with others
Shift Lead Manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 27, 2015
Even though the management isnt all perfect. the team memebers stayed on what they had to do when they had to do it. I would say the hardest part wouldve been multitasking and people who didnt want to cooperate.
Taco bell is a friendly environment
Cashier (Current Employee), sanford,flAugust 27, 2015
Pros: works with schedule
Cons: no free lunch
I have been at taco bell for over a year, they work with your schedule and make sure you are happy in the work place.There was never a dull moment. Co-worker were really like family.
fast food
Customer Service (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Tasty Food
Cons: Hostile Environment
i served customers.I cleaned and restocked.I maintained the dining room.I was also the cashier.I prepped and made food.
fun workplace with a very fast pace
food prep, cook, cleaning and cashier (Former Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 26, 2015
Pros: fun but productive enviroment
Cons: the pay was not that good
a very nice fast pace job that keeps you on your toes every second. The job was not hard at all if you pay attention to details, I learned some customer service working drive-thru and working cashier.
A bit more challenging than other fast food spots
(Cashier) (Former Employee), New Orleans, LaAugust 26, 2015
This is a bit more complicated than other fast food restaurants. The menu was harder to learn because of the food was mostly foreign to me.
Headquarters