Taco Bell

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

fun work place
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee), Union, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: 30 minutes break
My review on it I had a great time working there mydays went real fat since it's a fastfood and fast pace type work.The hardest part of the job was standing still at one spot for too long
It was a good first job experience
Cashier (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXFebruary 27, 2015
The hours were short and it wasn't a demanding of a job. You had the ability to have some downtime and relax but during the rush hours you did have to put in some extra work.
Decent
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2015
The work was was fine but the work environment was not the best. Managing was a good benefit to working there, but I would never start over as an cashier.
Good customer service job
Cashier (Current Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: breaks and free fountain drinks during shifts
Cons: benefits
I've learned a lot about customer service and working with not only happy but unhappy customers as well. Management is good and bad depending on the manager working. The most enjoyable part of the job is making customers smile and giving them a good experience that will keep them coming back for more. The hardest part of the job is the frustration of busy times, at least on a bad day. Most days it goes relatively smoothly.
Great Environment, Great Management, Job Security
Team Member (Former Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great management, job security, guaranteed hours
Cons: short breaks, underpaid
At Taco Bell I learned that teamwork is key when working with a lot of people. My management team was great! They allowed me to have a flexible schedule when I was in both high school and college. The hardest thing about the job is that there were long hours and you were underpaid. The most enjoyable part about the job is that I was able to work with some amazing people.
Great fun
Customer Service Champion (Former Employee), hueytownFebruary 26, 2015
This is a job great for high school students, gives them the basics of a job. also teaches them that they don't want to be stuck doing this for the rest of their life
Interesting workplace
Shift manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks and lack of hours
Lack of hours per day, management was alright, learned how to run a shift everyday, co workers not much to say about them, hardest part of the job would have to be lack of hours per week
Easy and productive work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free drinks and employee discounts
Cons: short breaks, low pay
A typical day at work was to clock in, make sure i was dressed appropriately, and to start work immediately. it is very fast paced.
Productive and fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Champaign, ILFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Opened and closed. prepped and prepared food menu items. Maintained cleanliness. Operated cash register. Great work environment
fast paced, a lot of yelling
Crew Member (Former Employee), Greece Ridge Mall Rochester, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: 50% off food for my lunch break, and 20% off for everything else
Cons: short breaks and very low hours
I love getting food from taco bell, however my work experience was not very fun or even enjoyable.
I learned how to prepare many items on their menu, my co-workers were not very talkative. The management was not very good either.
The hardest part of my job there was making many orders in a short amount of time
fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Davenport, IAFebruary 24, 2015
enjoyed helping customers. enjoyed preparing food. other staff very friendly. worked long hours some nights around all the food makes you hungry
Fun work place but management is a joke
Cashier/ Order Taker (Former Employee), Groton, CTFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: i was pregnant and there was no taking breaks
This job was fun and easy but, once is came to management and running this place is was a joke. my teammates got away with a lot working their. i was highly disappointed.
A fun productive workplace.
Shift Management (Former Employee), Aston, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: discount on lunch/dinner.
Cons: having to be on call even after an 18 hr shift.
A typical day involved jumping into the Shift where the last Manager left off. Managers would start before the employee shift change to maximize production. Tracking any late or absent employees, calling in employees to pick up a shift if necessary. Looking through the previous shift reports, taking a quick inventory of products available, making note of any products not able to be offered. Walking around the outside and inside of restaurant for a quick visual inspection including checking the bathrooms for cleanliness. Ensuring all employees clock in clock out and take breaks as scheduled. Getting food production moving as quick as possible with little product waste. Keeping customers happy so that they return again to order more food and drinks.
Co-workers and Shift employees were up-beat pleasant people who I enjoyed working with daily.
Very Busy Place to Work
Shift team member (Former Employee), Moraga, CAFebruary 23, 2015
No matter what day it was, we were busy. I learned to use my time wisely and to do multiple things at once and to memorize orders even while completing another order. It was hard for me to communicate with my manager because she spoke Spanish and I spoke English but over all communication was not that bad. I liked my co-workers, we had our disagreements but we got along overall. Hardest part of the job was that there was only one cashier for both the lobby and the drive thru so I really had to move fast and complete orders as fast as I could. Lots of different characters even though it was a small town which made the long nights more enjoyable.
easy
Crew member training to be a manager (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free $7 on break
Cons: the health insurance is more than you can afford working there
the work isnt that hard but the employees there are not mature. they stab you in the back. i enjoyed some of the customers, usually pretty busy during the summer. you dont get paid when your pregnant and go on maternity leave. you have to work 40+ hours to get vacation time as a crew member. crew members do not get treated fairly.
Taco Artist/ food production line
Cashier / Taco Artist (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Open registers and account for, push sales and promotions to customers, target aquired weekly times for regional compition.
team work ethics, how to move through the stations and work efficiently.
management was alright, but hours werent being accounted for / missing hours on pay check.
picking up other peoples slack when they were lazy, the drive thru window while others had to complete the orders being received.
discounts on the food ordered.
It was something I didnt mind doing.
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: got to train new members.
Cons: the public can be something else.
It was something to do for money. It was quit a few things to learn, but anyone can do it. if you're willing to put in the time and energy, you'll be fine.
So far so good!
Cashier/Service Champion (Current Employee), Oxford, ALFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: discounted food
Cons: non smokers do not get the frequent "5 minute smoke break" every other hour.
Taco Bell was my very first job and so far so good! I mean of course it has its good and bad days ( that is every day for every one) but at the end of the day, it is a job that I was blessed to have. Taco Bell is a very fast paced environment and I live for that, because there is always something to do rather than sitting some where twiddling my thumbs. I have learned great Customer satisfaction skills, how to be a great team member to the other co-workers, what it feels like to be apart of a team, and that listening skills are truly dominant over speaking when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Cashier/Cook
Chef/Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 22, 2015
 Cooking food according to menu

 Maintaining a clean establishment

 Engaging in customer service and handling money

Great Learning experience growing up, Customer satisfaction was a must
GREAT WORKPLACE
CASHIER (Former Employee), Ocala, FLFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches longs it was under five dollars
Cons: shorts breaks
LOVED WORKING HERE EVEN WITH SOME OF THE GRUMPY CUSTOMERS I STILL PUT A SMILE ON THEY FACE BEFORE THEY LEFT IT WAS BASICALLY A SENIOR RESTAURANT I STILL LOVED BEING THERE

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more