Taco Bell Employee Reviews in United States

Found 7,893 reviews matching the search
Mellow enviroment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 24, 2016
Typical day at work of course its always busy
I've learned that not everyone is nice, looks can be deceiving
Management wasn't very too professional
I love my coworkers because they helped me through tough times
I enjoyed the most was the people i worked with, they were so psotive
Pros
discount lunches
Cons
short breaaks
Area Coach (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 24, 2016
Tough people that are not easy to please. ARL's have a disconnect for what actually happens in the restaurant so they can't relate to the people. This makes people not want to work here.
nice
Keeping a good attitude
I love the job
Productive team effort
Cook/Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAAugust 24, 2016
Start my day, clock in on time, wash my hands and begin making orders. Learned how to communicate as a team to work faster. Management is fair, at this location. Co-workers comprehend each other easily. Hardest part of the job, making sure there is adequate change in the cash drawers, and the food count is correct.
taco bell
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge, GAAugust 24, 2016
A typical day at taco bell was very fantastic i learned alot of experienced working at taco bell.i learned how to do hands on work at taco bell. im ready to start a job
I loved working here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLAugust 23, 2016
I usually closed the store. I learned to step up and take charge at times. I absolutely loved my managers. I loved my coworkers as well. The hardest part of my day was getting off between 3:30-5:30 am. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the crew I worked with.
Fast Pace
cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVAugust 23, 2016
Loved the fact that it was a fast pace job and it allowed me to step out of my comfort zone as always working in a office setting. i really did not enjoy how i was being treated by management.
A Great Place to Work At
Manger Traineer (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLAugust 23, 2016
Enjoyed every moment i was there. People were amazing and the Co workers were even better. I loved working there everyday and to be honest , the saddest part was leaving.
Not my thing
Cashier/Drive Thru (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAAugust 23, 2016
I did get some good hours here but I didn't enjoy working here, and would get disrespected
by some coworkers/managers. This one manager I had there was mad that I "flirted" with her boyfriend, who was also my other manager, so she put jalepenos in my food during my lunch break. This isn't the first time I had a problem with a manager, let's just say I will never work there again.
Teaches you a lot about the real world.
Cashier/Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28277August 22, 2016
I dealt with what felt like the rudest people in my life on a day to day basis some days worse than others and I never understood why adults would yell at 16 year olds for an order they didn't help make but with the support of other TB employees the days would go a little faster. I learned a lot about holding my tongue and how fighting back wasn't always the best answer, sometimes it really is better to just forgive and forget. This was my first job ever and even though it was no picnic I think it shaped me into a hard working person and taught me a lot on people skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule, understanding managers, discounted lunch.
Cons
Rude customers, under staffed, timed.
Fast paced environment with free food!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 22, 2016
Taco Bell is my first job and I didn't really know what to expect. Throughout my journey I've discovered what it means to be a working individual with a lot to offer and how I was able to utilize my organizational abilities to complete my duties. The job itself was extremely stressful initially but you warm up to the responsibilities as you master each task. The only downfall of Taco Bell is that mostly everybody looks at the people who work there as losers or "lower" humans. Many people are turned off by the idea of having someone who only has fast food experience but that experience is what made me grow as an individual and establish the beginning of my life.
Enjoyable group of people, nice first job..
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 22, 2016
Fast food is fast food.. Irritating managers, rude customers, irritating work environment (when busy) and overall just a really difficult job. Th enjoyable customers and co-workers/managers make life a little less stressful though. Daily duties, taking orders, making orders, helping customers and co-workers, fast paced environment, and all the fun cleaning and food maintenance of any everyday food job.
Pros
Discounted food, enjoyable/relatively simple tasks, 401K, decent scheduling
Cons
Long hours, hard work, little pay
N/a
Cashier/Crew Member/Cook (Current Employee) –  Madison HeifAugust 22, 2016
Overall it's a good place to work, I enjoy the people i work with but like all jobs there are things that could be improved.
Good to start at
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, ARAugust 21, 2016
Taco bell was a good place for me to start working when i was younger. It gives you a lot of real world training. Always had good bosses
fun and like the job
Food Prep/Cook (Current Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHAugust 20, 2016
Made the food for the line and prepped the food for the beginning of the next shift. Made sure the line had what they needed
Very good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2016
Very cool helped get a job easy to make resume worked with me....did good......did a great job.....love the app.....helped find me work very easily....
Great fast pace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 19, 2016
Money handling on register balance your cash register beginning and end of your shift. Greet customers take there order with accuracy and in a timely matter.
Pros
half off meals
lots of good people to work with, loved this job.
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Fowlerville, MIAugust 19, 2016
i worked very hard at taco bell, by making food right, training employees, and overall making customers very happy. i was a employee at tacobell for off and on for three years, i was off and on because i was trying new things and could fall back on taco bell in between looking for a career. i was gonna be a manager here in a couple months but decided that i wanted to maybe better my career, so im looking hard to do so.
Pros
highest payed employee/ could eat for free, learned to be fast with my hands
Cons
some employees didnt take their job seriously
Fast food
Cashier / Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 19, 2016
A typical day at work was unfriendly and antisocial , it wasnt much room for playing it was always busy and it is well kept clean and organized . The Hardest part of the job is of course rush hour but it is manageable , the most enojyable part was pay day lol.
Pros
Organized
Cons
Unfriendly Environment
nice people but not organized
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 19, 2016
When i used to work at taco bell i would come in sometimes having to stock all the cups, lids, straws and suaces right away. i learned a little bit from them but i didnt like the management. my coworkers where nice but the night shift always goofed around which made it hard to get things done. there was no hard part of the job. the most enjoyabe part of the job was making customers happy and if i messed up there order i would give them what they wanted in replacement of it and a coupon for the wait.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9