Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Taco Bell Cashier/Customers Service
Cashier/Customers Service (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 15, 2017
Taco Bell is a great place to work when someone is in school and needs minimum hours. They are flexible but to an extent. They always stay busy, but on down time there really wasn't anything you can do unless you were working front counter.
Pros
Awesome environment, loved seeing smiling customers.
Cons
Pay wasn't good enough and I wasn't getting much hours.
Good 1st job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CADecember 15, 2017
Typical days at work were usually fast-paced but not too strenuous as other fast food places. The hardest part of the job was to understand all the correct regulations for the food procedures.
Fun and fast
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 15, 2017
It was a very fun and fast service good work hours and good people To work with, gives you a lot of responsibility and good way to get higher positions in fastfood.
Productive and fun place to work
Crew (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIDecember 15, 2017
A typical day was cooking, cleaning, stocking, and waiting on customers. I learned how to make Tacos, clean, stock, and wait on customers. The management was excellent, fun, and helpful. The hardest part of the job was during the rush hours. But the most enjoyable part of the job again was cooking.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks and Limited Discounts
ok place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 15, 2017
a day would be fast pace and all over the place ive learned to never apply to a taco bell again management was very poor the workplace culture was OK the hardest part was my fist day there.
It was a joke
Service Member (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INDecember 15, 2017
When i got hired in it was great. After about two months i started to realize things. The boss had favorites. She treated others rudely. Would hire her friends in at a much higher pay then me and people who had been there for years. I put in a months notice and went from full time 40 hours a week to maybe 2 days a week for my last month there.
Fun and friendly
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2017
Taco Bell is a good place to work due to the friendly atmosphere and the employees. It can be overwhelming at times and even stressful, but at the end of the day the regulars and some friendly co-workers make it all bearable.
Pros
Fun and food discounts
Cons
Very stressful at times
Worst experience of my life
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cross Lanes, WVDecember 15, 2017
Just a bad store all around. My boss used to fallowe and another employee while we was off the clock.. tried to fight my 14 year old sister witch is why I quit. Promises being made that never got kept.. they smoke cigarettes in the bathroom on night shift. So just a bad store
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Bad management
Loved the fast pace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTDecember 14, 2017
Good for a job that never gets boring. Meeting new people everyday. Managers were very nice. I learned something new everyday. Preparing for the mornings was very energizing I enjoyed opening
Pros
50% off lunch
Cons
No health care
Good place
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIDecember 14, 2017
good place to work for. great benefits, long hours though. staff is friendly. good upper management.............................................................
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lynwood, CA 90262December 14, 2017
overall taco bell is not stressing could get busy however not something that isn't doable
hours are for the most part full time if needed
mornings are slow
lunch time is busy and so is dinner time
Pros
good hours
Cons
late cose
Job for beginners
Taco Bell Team Member (Former Employee) –  Williston, FLDecember 14, 2017
This job is just a job not a career would recommend for ppl just getting out of school with no family only there self to take care of fun fast environment
Pros
Food
Cons
No advancement
wonderfull employment
Taco Bell Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLDecember 14, 2017
great management,very patient and understandable co workers,great place for advancement,learning,regular friendly customers on daily basis.fast paced and competive,and clean .
No real work experience with new management
Cleaning Captain (Former Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHDecember 14, 2017
Once the new management came, job duties changed.And hours were cut.I have no comment... I cannot really talk about this work experience since I was not with this new management for any period of time
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Hectic
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CADecember 14, 2017
fun at first, then you get worked like crazy because you can get suck with unreliable co-workers and people who get away with breaking the rules and not get fired
Great
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 14, 2017
I loved working at taco bell i love customer service and taking care of others and bringing joy to those around me i love being involved in the community around me
Productive workplace
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Valley, ALDecember 14, 2017
A typical day at Taco Bell is normally busy. The hardest part of Taco Bell is learning how to multitask. Taco Bell, like any other fast food job is hard but the most enjoyable part about Taco Bell the staff (not management)
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Poor management
Great place to work. Place to have fun and work at the same time
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tinker AFB, OKDecember 14, 2017
It was great and fun. I would apply there again if I had to. I enjoyed working there and had a lot of great workers to work with. It was stressful most times but we all worked real hard to keep the customers satisfied.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Short breaks
It had nice employees but not trained very well whenever I started
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro MissouriDecember 14, 2017
Or someone else this could be the ideal job but I'm excelling in my education at college and needing something that I get better wages and am able to use my knowledge that I gained
Pros
Close so many nice people to work with
Cons
Very low wages
Not too happy
Drive Thru Operator (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZDecember 13, 2017
Too much drama...I couldn't continue to work in a place that does not encourage advancements or even give a good job or way to go....people dating people within company....
Pros
No real pros to this company
Cons
Short breaks, people standing around doing nothing then complaining when they dont get out in time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9