Taco Bell
5,092 reviews

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

fun workplace
cashier (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 23, 2015
working at Taco Bell has thought me a lot of things. I learned how to be patient with my customers. I learned how to be fast at busy times. I also learned how to be responsible with my teammates ,my CEO, and my own job duty.
Taco bell
Cook/Order Taker (Former Employee), Chickamauga, GAMay 23, 2015
taco bell is probably one of the worst places to work hands down management was horrible and the workers are terrible as well no pride in the company and no room for advancement.
Solid Operation thanks to solid management
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Grand RapidsMay 23, 2015
Every operations runs smoother with solid management. Easy place for gaining work experience. Communication runs down smoothy.
I worked for a franchice
General Manager (Former Employee), Sebastian, FLMay 22, 2015
All customer services is an everyday. 4 trucks delivery with 4 food ordering. I learned how to deal with the customers better. The hardest part of the job is giving the employees breaks while maintaining great customer services.
Flexible
Team Member (Current Employee), Meadville, PAMay 22, 2015
I worked a Taco Bell while in nursing school, they were very flexible with my hours on the days i needed to study or participate in a school activity.
Work Experience at Taco Bell
Cahier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 22, 2015
Pros: discounts on my meals
Cons: damaged equipment
It is a very welcoming place. All my co-workers are very nice and very helping with everything. Usually when I work it starts by me counting my drawer, making sure I have enough money in my drawer. Then I get set up in my front counter and I have to check the lobby to see if its clean and the bathrooms as well. My managers are very nice and very efficient at what they do. I've learned how to manage with the public. Some days I can get very rude costumers or very nice costumers and is important to know how to deal with every kind of people. Is hard when a costumer is not happy with their service and all you can do is apologize because costumers come first in every aspect, no matter if they are wrong. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to be close with my co-workers and whenever I get very nice costumers and I get to carry very nice conversations with them.
healthy work enviroment
Cook Helper, Food Preparation Workers (Current Employee), Cumberland, MDMay 22, 2015
Pros: free meals
Cons: high turnover
work is fast paced and the way they run daily operations makes things smooth and easy. the management team is good and they are extremely fair.
fast and friendly work environment
Trainer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no break
Taco bell was my first job. I mastered policy and procedures within three weeks of employment receiving a promotion to a trainer. I learned how to teach new employees about the correct policy and procurers, managing their time, and working fast and efficient. I love working with my co workers, teaching them how to do the job correctly made me devote my time to the company. Their was no hard part to my job because I loved what i did.
Always Busy, and fast paste alert of everything.
Cashier (Current Employee), Monrovia, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Enjoy working there, after so long
Cons: Always busy and cant really rest
Take order on Drive-thru, double check the right food Is inside the bag with the right amount of napkins, hot sauce and utensils. I've learned that customers will be rude and it shouldn't get to you and always work well with others no matter how upset you may be because customers are about always right. Managing to do everything at once and doing two things at the same is hard but I've managed to work with it and get use to it. Hardest part is not taking everything so literal with people around me and doing my work right. The most enjoyable part is getting to know new people and after a while getting use to them after they come so often.
with the right people its an amazing experience
Fryer/Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Leander, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: discounted items. better you do; favor can be added for when you need it the most
Cons: some managers think they are "all that" and can ruin work attitudes for those that want to be there
its great culture and mannerism from everyone you work with and with skills like making conversation at the pay window or counter can mean the world to a guest. i like it when i can bring a smile to some one face (a genuine one) management/co workers was great til attitudes started slipping the hardest part for me is trying to give guest the best experience to them as i did the last guest
its ok
Team Trainer (Former Employee), garlnd txMay 20, 2015
I have had some times for the past 4 years...it was fast pace and you have to multitask.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Taco Bell
Team Member (Former Employee), Midlothian, VirginiaMay 20, 2015
Handling food
Customer interaction
Hands-On with both customers, and other employees.
Working at taco bell wasn't very complex, but not a very fitting place for me.
I enjoyed my time there getting theCustomer service experience, the customers, and the many co-workers who I became to love.
It's an enjoyable workplace with friendly coworkers.
Food Service Champion (Current Employee), Flint, MIMay 20, 2015
My work day consists of making food for the orders we get in drive thru. The people I work with are great always ready to help each other and its easy to go to the managers with and problems or questions their willing to help you out at anytime.
Dont do it
Crew Member (Former Employee), Elk River, MNMay 20, 2015
I know they are offering more money now a days to compete with Five Guys and Chipotle but its not worth the time or effort. The standards are not held at the same level for anyone, when I was there drugs were being passed around like candy. Just a nasty place.
Productive and fun place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: Job opportunites
Cons: short break
Taco Bell is a busy place to work at. People need to be fast and passion with their customers and coworkers. My typical day at Taco Bell was to prep the food that was need it to make a successful. When I was at Taco Bell I learn to work at a high speed place where one have to work fast and also gave the best customers service.
Crew
Crew Member (Former Employee), Ukiah, CAMay 20, 2015
Maintained various cashier/cooking/food handling responsibilities
Maintained a safe clean working environment
Worked with speed/accuracy/efficiency
Worked a flexible schedule
Fun workplace but poor management
Train new crew member (Former Employee), Springboro, OHMay 20, 2015
Pros: Half priced meals
Cons: never got my raise, management was poor
The schedule could change in an instant due to lack of consistent crew members. People were constantly being replaced over simple things that could be corrected if approached in the proper manner. I enjoyed my co-workers and they were part of the reason I stayed for so long. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep a consistent sleeping schedule because like I said the schedule changed so much. The most enjoyable part of it was learning the new food that came around every few months.
working with food and taking orders
Cashier/ Drive-Thru/ Kitchen Duty (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2015
a typical day at taco bell would be taking orders and cashing customers out in my free time I would clean the lobby and do dishes
Very Unorganized
CASHIER/COOK (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDMay 20, 2015
This job here was one of the jobs that was a bit more stressful than y other jobs mainly because of the management. I mean it wasn't the worst but it could have definitely been better.
It was okay for a first job
Service Champion(Cashier/Dishwasher) (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 20, 2015
It was okay for a first job. the management was a bit sexist though. made good friends for the staff. I wouldnt however work there again.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more

Taco Bell Salaries