Taco Bell
4,345 reviews

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun
Team Member- Cashier & Food Prep (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: coworkers, first to try new menu
Cons: managers, unpredictablity
I had fun working with my coworkers more than Taco Bell. When you get to know them then work becomes more easy.
Fun and upbeat
Team Member/Team Leader (Former Employee), Rochester, NHJanuary 26, 2015
Loved working there, the people were very friendly and helpful. I learned a lot and enjoyed working at a fast pace. I also enjoyed working under pressure.
Not recomended
Cashier (Former Employee), Selden, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: the hours
Cons: short break for the longest shifts and one manager
I loved my co-workers but when it came to one particular manager it was very unprofessional! Hardest part of the job was making people food. Enjoyable part was my break.
fun and productive
Crew (Former Employee), Walker, MIJanuary 26, 2015
i absolutely loved working at taco bell. they actually care about you and work with you when its comes to your schedule.
Not as Glamourous as the training videos make it seem.
Team Member (Former Employee), Pleasanton, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: short breaks, no benefits whatsoever until god knows, sudden change in shifts without proper notice, and been underpaid for most of your time working there.
I started working for the Local Franchise that opened in town at first the Training was sufficient and fulfillment with an overall satisfaction met.

After the training the real pain began with a hostile fast paced environment that I took it as a challenge working as a Dishwasher and custodial maintenance team member.

We began with enough employees and management at first and were able to meet demand to our high costumer volumes however due to that high demand our work hours got stretched and the fast pace environment became difficult when management began to assign us multiple difficult tasks to juggle in and out.

Eventually they moved me up to Prep cook and began to prepare ingredients for everyday store operations, Ingredients vary from preparing sauces, to fresh cut produce, to dropping bagged meats onto a hot steaming machine called Rethermalizer, Eventually moving me up to fryer such as frying chips, sweets and other fried products.

The worst came when workers began to drop due to the high demand and terrible unethical treatment from management and became very difficult doing more than one position task such as moving from Dishwasher, to prep, fryer, then cook all at the same time due to lack of employees the pay suddenly meant nothing when you work all these position at once.

The worst part came when they changed your work schedule so frequent that they just call you when to come in and became pure chaos to work under such stressful conditions.

Over all this was not what I thought it would be working for TB Then again that's Fast food for you.
It was a good first job to have.
Merchandise (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good co workers
Cons: short beaks
It was an everyday work, Stacking, packing, cleaning. Co worker were nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was being the cashier. The part I enjoyed the most was stacking and packing. I learn how to make tacos at a very fast pace,
Great place to work as a second job.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), West Allis, WIJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: easy to advance in the company.
Cons: management was lazy and quick to put the blame on others.
Taco Bell was a very easy going place and they were willing to work with you to make sure your schedule was working for you. They taught me how to prepare items there In away that made it very easy to learn. The management was very lazy though and they were quick to point fingers and put the blame on anyone but them selves. They were eager to advance people though and made it an option you could take when ever you wanted.
good employs and management
team trainer (Former Employee), Moss Bluff, LAJanuary 25, 2015
Everyday when i first come into work, every employs welcomes me and ask how my day is, the management was strict but not so much that everybody didn't like the management team.
the hardest part of the job was working together as a team to get the food out as fast as we could. is was the hardest but it was also the most enjoyable connecting to the other team members.
good for school kids
Cook (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: advancement
school kids get decent hours. nice relaxing environment, not hard work easy to catch on and master
Decent place to work
Shift Management (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: fast paced, fun people
Cons: labor and sales issues
Taco Bell was a great learning experience for me. On a day to day bases I took in a lot of information about the restaurant industry. I also learned how to order products and do paperwork. I found out how employee hours and sales affect labor. Taco Bell was a fun work environment with many different types of employees while also learning about restaurant turnover rate. The hardest part of working at Taco Bell was the pay rate was not as good as it could be with the amount of customers that we interact with on a daily bases that can be rude or taking their bad day out on you. The most enjoyable part of my day while working at Taco Bell was working along side my general manager. He really knew how to keep the mood upbeat and fun.
great environment
Crew (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits
This was my first job and I learned so much about being a part of a work environment. I learned about the love and support of co-workers and was given the opportunity to build a work ethic as well.
Maintenance (Current Employee), Defiance, OHJanuary 23, 2015
management here is great to work for, treated fairly and respectfully
Great Customers
Team Member (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 23, 2015
I loved working here, this was my very first job. After being here over 2 years I didn't want to leave. Unfortunately, I wasn't making enough money for my bills, and hours began to get cut.
A great experience to work.
Manager (Current Employee), Utica, NYJanuary 23, 2015
My boss was always extra friendly to me. Making sure I was always happy and comfortable in the work area. Working with my school schedule because she felt school was always important. The store was always cleaned and organized. Customers were always satisfied with the customer service they were giving by the employees.
Great place to work. Great management.
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), oakwood gaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: mgmt.
Cons: no room for advancement
enjoyed my 12 years of management. Great culture and lots of diversity. loved working with people and providing excellent customer service.
Great place
Cashier (Former Employee), Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 22, 2015
It was a good place to work, very nice people. I only left because a better choice for a career change came up for me. Very good company.
Loved working here!
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working here, If I didn't go over two dollars I got 15 percent off. The workers were okay to work with and I liked the managers alot.
Management lacked organization and leadership skills
Communicated information to manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: not one
Cons: lackluster management and lazy crew members
The entire staff went about their occupation on their own terms. It was as if the each and every employee were their own boss, running their shift as if it was their own. And management didn't seem to have a handle on any the daily situations that when underway. It seemed like giving food away for free was the solution to every complaint, problem, issue etc etc.
Productive working environment
Cook (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAJanuary 22, 2015
A typical day at work is really just going through the same motions as any other day with helping customers get best quality of food that they deserves.
fast and friendlt enviorment
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 30 minute breaks
Taco bell has taught me to work at a fast and friendly pace. when work working under pressure I learned to keep calm at all times .dealing with co workers at taco bell was a wonderful experience they made sure to help whenever needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more