Taco Bell
5,471 reviews

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Tacala LLC
Title - General Manager (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJuly 30, 2015
Tacala LLC owns and operates this particular location. This franchise focuses on development and recognition. They are always challenging us to be better while providing the proper tools to grow. They focus just as much energy on recognizing and rewarding those that hit company goals.
Busy
Team Member (Current Employee), Westfield, INJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Busy
Cons: Not enough workers
A typical day at Taco Bell is busy. When it's not busy, we usually detail clean. We are currently short staffed, so many employees are getting a lot of overtime. The managers are wonderful to work with. The employees love to get to know our customers so they can keep coming back.
Making sure you make your customers happy
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 29, 2015
Pros: no free food your can have a discount
Cons: make sure all employees get a break
Making your food is fresh and hot and your customer don't have to wait for a long time. enjoyed making customers happy and making sure there food was correct at all times.
Its a great place to work
Training Manager (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Inconsistent
Managers are everything. This job taught me a lot about managing people. The hardest part of the job is the inconsistency. Things change all the time.
Okay job
Customer Service/ Cashier (Former Employee), Denver, CoJuly 29, 2015
For a starter job it was a good place to gain valuable experience. I gained plenty of customer service and meet plenty of great references I will keep for life.
Low pay
Cashier (Former Employee), Coachella, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Young and cool supervisors
Cons: No free lunch
As a drive-thru cashier, there is tons of work and you multitask the drive-thru and help make the food, at least in my experiences. Extremely low pay, high turnover, but pretty cool managers and coworkers
Management was the worst.
Team Member (Former Employee), Wylie, TXJuly 29, 2015
Cons: Everything
I remember one day working here, I burned myself whilst cleaning a very hot tortilla heater, and the MOD told we to walk it off, despite the fact that the burn was bad enough that it could've been infected. The head manager was eventually fired and if that doesn't say the staff there is horrible, then look up the customer reviews for the wylie location.
Fun workplace but lacks proper managment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Lodi,OHJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Fun workplace everyone gets along
Cons: Owner is quick to fire managers without a reason
The job has respectable employees and a fun workplace but lacks management. The owner is the main reason the place has it's downfalls. Owner frequently comes in and fires a manager for no apparent reason and expects the role to be filled with no mistakes by the next person in line with no proper training.
Great work enviornment
Team Member/Manger (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 29, 2015
Great work place
pay is okay until you start moving up in company pay becomes better.
only con is having to deal with rude customers
nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Flexable scdedules
Cons: none
fast paced. Friendly co workers. Great schedule, Got breaks on time. Management always there to help. all employees did their assigned job duties.
Worst thing ever
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 29, 2015
You have to basically figure out everything on your own. You have no help from the crew at all really they just sit their and watch. The food is barely above safety levels
fun and productive work place
Manager (Former Employee), Southaven, MSJuly 29, 2015
Pros: free lunches sometime and if you have a problem they try there best to fix it
Cons: long hours as a manager
taco bell is a great work place environment to work
it was like working with family and everyone work together to get the job done
Good Job
CUSTOMER SERVICE TACO BELL 3 IN1 (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Late shift
Again it isa goods job with high turn over.It was bad to work the late shift notgettingout of work untill three or four in the morning.
fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Elberton, GAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
learning to cook and how to keep food at a the right temperature, greeting people, inventory is too much for one person take to long to move up to a higher position.
Fun and faced paced environment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: We all came together to make each customer visit as pleasant as possible.
I worked at the drive-thru window and took orders for food and beverages and received payment for the items ordered and handed the customer their drinks, change and food. I kept my area cleaned and stocked – more... with things such as, napkins and sauces. At times when things were a little backed up I would help wash dishes or help make food that the customer wanted when my co-workers were busy making other orders. My co-workers were fun to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we worked as a team. – less
I was treated poorly.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Orem, UTJuly 28, 2015
The co workers constantly made fun of me for being white and and working at a taco bell. The management refused to do anything so i quit. Now they tore down the building so sayonara!
PRODUCTIVE, FAST PACED
Customer Service (Former Employee), Flint, MIJuly 28, 2015
Pros: GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT
Cons: not working there
GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT. A TYPICAL DAY INVOLVED GREETING CUSTOMERS AND HANDLING THEIR MONEY. MANAGEMENT WAS UNDERSTANDING OF NEEDS.
Fast paced and guest oriented company
AREA COACH(DISTRICT MANAGER) (Current Employee), Tyler, TXJuly 28, 2015
Very fast paced environment and I enjoy the problem solving and organizational management. What I appreciate most Taco Bell as a system is it has very high standards for guest satisfaction as well as food safety. I have learned a lot from this experience that will follow me for the rest of my career.
Great paid support.
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: The pay is great.
Cons: No team support!
Working in fast food is challenging in itself, working for Taco Bell, has taught me everything not to do with or to my employees. Working with a team of 2 is the normal with this company because of the way they treat their employees.
working at Tacobell.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Hillsborough, NJJuly 28, 2015
Its a customer service job and you meet different kind of people with different attitudes and mental level, but this job gives you great patience and courage to deal with different people.
Some times – more... you face critical situation and at that time you have to use your management and problem solving skills .
on the other hand, i work with divers group people. Sometimes its very difficult to meet their requirements but same time you have to achieve your goal and you have to run a successful shift .The hardest part of this job is night shifts.
overall, i enjoy working at tacobell due to this kind of diversification. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more

Taco Bell Salaries