Taco Bell
4,328 reviews

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

Great place to work. Great management.
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), oakwood gaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: mgmt.
Cons: no room for advancement
enjoyed my 12 years of management. Great culture and lots of diversity. loved working with people and providing excellent customer service.
Great place
Cashier (Former Employee), Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 22, 2015
It was a good place to work, very nice people. I only left because a better choice for a career change came up for me. Very good company.
Loved working here!
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 22, 2015
I really enjoyed working here, If I didn't go over two dollars I got 15 percent off. The workers were okay to work with and I liked the managers alot.
Management lacked organization and leadership skills
Communicated information to manager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: not one
Cons: lackluster management and lazy crew members
The entire staff went about their occupation on their own terms. It was as if the each and every employee were their own boss, running their shift as if it was their own. And management didn't seem to have a handle on any the daily situations that when underway. It seemed like giving food away for free was the solution to every complaint, problem, issue etc etc.
fast and friendlt enviorment
Cashier (Former Employee), Richmond, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 30 minute breaks
Taco bell has taught me to work at a fast and friendly pace. when work working under pressure I learned to keep calm at all times .dealing with co workers at taco bell was a wonderful experience they made sure to help whenever needed.
very nice people with good attitudes
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 22, 2015
everybody i worked with were a joy and head good attitudes. it was like one big family with good food and service. I learned alot about customer service and had fun doing so.
productive
General Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: all the extra perks with and for the management staff
Cons: sometimes having to work a double when crews no show
they recognize talent and they train you to be able to grow in the company co-worker are like 1 big happy family customers some very good times some not so good times learn to adjust to certain situation
Taco Bell
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: drinks free
Cons: when you can
work all different shifts eat what you want but got to pay got a discount but can drink anything you want for free
n/a
cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free raffles
Cons: hardly any breaks
fast paced i learned how to do the line and management no comment.co workers very easy to work with closing was my hardest part of my job.the most enjoyable part was making my custtomers happy
Great as a first job
cashier (Former Employee), Portland ORJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on lunches, family atmosphere, balanced tasks among staff
Cons: everyday ups and downs.
In a typical day I would balance tasks among cleaning, stocking, taking orders, and preparing food. I learned a lot about proper food preparation and order taking. The management were relatable and encouraging while also strict. The hardest part of this job is working graveyard on weekends, it's hard to find a sober customer Friday and Saturday nights. Also, each shift needed to maintain a 60-second time limit for cars at the window and with some larger orders the staff would get stressed out. I loved my co-workers and the customers, there were a surprising amount of loyal "regulars" and it was great getting to know them.
Fast food is fast food
Cashier/ Team Member (Former Employee), Page, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Typical fast food environment. Very fast paced. I worked there SO many years ago that everything has likely changed.
very slow in evening
AGM (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2015
Hardest part of job was keeping staff and making service times due to lack of staff.
Fast paced, fun, and enjoyable place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: half priced meals
There was always something to keep me busy. From taking orders to washing dishes it was a fast-paced job that I enjoyed. I had great managers that pulled their own weight and awesome coworkers who made it a fun night, every night. I most enjoyed meeting new people on a daily basis. And the hardest part was leaving the job, we became a family while I was there.
Food Prep
Preparer and Cashier (Former Employee), Powell, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Came in early to set up the food station . Prepare the food under average time expected. Greet customers and take their orders.
cashier
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 21, 2015
As an cashier i was put to the test to work at an fast pace and i was an reliable worker.I worked the cash register and also prepared the food ,if we were shorthanded.
One heck of Family
Team Member (Former Employee), Arvada, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: co workers, discount food, meetings
Cons: late night jobs, schedule
I worked at taco bell as a part time job so I can go to school full time. First job I had.
What I learned from taco bell was mostly customer service and to make the work area more professional.
I love my mangers. They always kept an eye out for me and helped work with me with my schooling.
My co workers were the best. We had each others back and always kept each other going. I miss those days.
Hardest part of my job is the rush hour time and working late nights. I worked a full week late at night. My sleep schedule was funky.
The customers were favorite. I met some that were amazing and welcoming. I wish I could see them again. Hopefully I can.
out going experience with fumn and exciting people
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: would have to be the satisfaction of having a job.
Cons: i missed out on birthdays some holidays but it was worth it.
My typical day at work if I had to sum it up would have to be as ordinary as the others some days would be a little buisier than others as anyplace would be...I learned so muc not only about the franchise but about myself and how far I was able to stretch my capabilities as a employee and a human being all at the same time at the time I believe I could not have been surrounded by a better group of people....we where more of a small family to each other than co.workers.
good
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARJanuary 20, 2015
do what I say im gone do on time when it seem like it was to hard to do but I did it
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Painesville, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Food prep, working the cash register, and the drive thru. Cleaning up the dining room and doing other tasks when necessary (making fried items, cleaning bathrooms, doing the dishes, stocking the fresh food, ect.) Overall good experience for a first job.
nice
Clean, Count Cash, Cook, and Customer service (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: love
Cons: love
LOVE
Love Love Love

Enjoy working there.

It was not hard to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more