Taco Bell
4,907 reviews

Taco Bell United States Employee Reviews

taco bell
Team Trainer (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 22, 2015
Taco bell is a good compainy that works with there empolies. In two years i have recieved a few pay raises. Ive also seen a weeks paid vaction. I feel like when I do good they see it.
Nice place to work but a little unorganized
Steamer (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 22, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay and few hours
It need more employee who care about their customers and how they treat people food. They need to come to work on time and be ready too work. And the manger was nice but too nice that they walked over him.
Stressful
Food prep, Clean and Sanitize,Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch, drinks
Cons: disrespectful enviroment
Very fast pace, one window service having to multitask. Bad training from managers. Stressful situation with little to no help. Felt obligated by managers and disrespected because of my young age when working there.
stressful
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Monticello, MNApril 21, 2015
Pros: Nice people
Cons: Unrealistic expectations with such a small crew and budget compared to other locations
Great people and good opportunity to advance but the location was too small for the volume and they cannot keep a store manager for long periods because of the unrealistic expectations in such confined space.
Good starting job, not for those with higher goals in other fields.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Pueblo West, COApril 21, 2015
Pros: People are non-egotistical, except for some managers
Cons: No benefits, short breaks, terrible pay
A day working at Taco Bell includes clocking in on a cash register and finding out what you will be doing for that shift, whether that be food preparation or order-taking. I learned very quickly how to multitask and prioritize the most important things. The management was very inconsistent in my tenure at Taco Bell, so I can't provide a full review of the managers that are employed. I do know that the current managers are determined to have a successful store, and a few of them have fun while doing it. My co-workers are definitely easy to work with. Rarely will you find a new Taco Bell employee with a big ego. The hardest part of the job is not getting out on the time you were scheduled. That was and still is the most frustrating part of this job. You clock in on time, but you're not guaranteed anything when it comes to clocking out. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people your age and being able to work well with them. Overall, there are definitely better jobs out there, even in fast food. If you're desperate, go for it. If you can find something else, though, do it. I'd rather go back and work for any other fast food restaurant in Pueblo.
Love giving great costumer service
Food Handler/Cashier (Former Employee), Manteca, CAApril 21, 2015
I took orders on a daily basis. I learned how to create Taco Bells most delicious meals and worked great with costumers and co-workers. Managment always lets me know how great of a job I was doing. The hard part was sometimes having to deal with angry costumers but always made sure they left with a smile.
At the cash register
Crew Member (Former Employee), Tampa, FlApril 21, 2015
My days at Taco Bell were very meaningful it taught me the principles of responsibilities and it showed me the values of a dollar. It let me see how hard work isn't for everyone. Also it let me see how hard my parents work everyday.
excellent environment
Shift Manger (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 21, 2015
Toddlers R Us is a wonderful place of business. They also provide on the job training for continuing education training classes. The staff is very friendly
Productive, Fun most the time
Stuffer/Expiditer (Former Employee), Martinsville, INApril 20, 2015
A typical day is clocking in and then finding the managers to see what they want you to do. Then you would maybe prep the food for the next shift to come in or you would hop on line and help the co-workers with what they need. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the co-workers problems(complaining about other co-workers).
family atmosphere
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Midland, MIApril 20, 2015
In my time at Taco bell i have gained life long friendships with people from all walks of life.Young old the people that i encounter on a daily basis genuinely care about each other an work as a team to get good customer responses an make working at taco bell enjoyable. The hardest part of the job would be making sure the public are happy with the service they are receiving as taco bell closely monitors are service thru surveys and workshops. Taco bell at this locations Management is far an away the best i ve experienced very caring an push you not just at work outside as well to do the best you possibly can
Fast paced, customer service oriented
Shift leader/Team member (Former Employee), Elmont, NYApril 20, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Easy job to do when in college and make some money. Sometimes gotta work overnight. Little chance of advancement. Sometimes fun.
Upbeat workplace.
Drive Through Operator/Front Cash Register (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COApril 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: Short Breaks
Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve food and beverages the exceeded guests expectations. The hardest part of my job was delivering food orders fast and efficiently.
fun workplace,always things to do
Cashier (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: food
Cons: pay
Fun, busy, amusing. Hardest part being rude customers. Most enjoyable part being coworkers. Pay could be a little better but overall great place to work for first job.
working at taco bell
stuffer (Former Employee), Chelsea, MAApril 20, 2015
same stuff different day. managers were pretty rude and refused to train you the right way. had rude customers almost on a daily basics. work day went by pretty fast. got to meet new people on a daily bascis
My coworkers were a blast to be around but, they had to much drama for a work enviroment.
Service Champion (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 18, 2015
A typical day at work was relaxing and hard working, but my coworkers brought outside of work drama and made it work drama. My managers either ignored it or tried to solve it and it honestly just made it worse. Sometimes the managers were the cause of the drama.
Verry Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: We got to eat anything no more then six dollors.
Cons: One short 10 break, and One luncch 30min break
Taco Bell is a great company. Good quality. Top competitor. Loved to work there. Would work there again. Good leadership. Overall good company work. Great food.
lots of fun working here
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, MOApril 17, 2015
I had the best GM at the Taco Bell I worked at. She was a leader by example and was a true example of what having job integrity looks like!!
loved working with everyone
Shift Manager (Former Employee), fernandina beachApril 17, 2015
Typical day at work is some what busy. Management was alright. co workers were fun. made a lot of new friends. hardest part of the job was when we got really busy and no one would do their job
It was ok
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee), State College, PAApril 17, 2015
Always busy. I was really great with customers and I had a line of 20-25 people down in matter of 10 minutes orders taken and worked on lobby and bathrooms as soon as the line was over. I was usually the only one on register because I got more people taken care of for their orders than me working with someone else with me at the register.
Great Staff
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Ellenwood, GAApril 17, 2015
At work it never felt like I was at work, we had an amazing staff that work hard together. We maintain high customer satisfaction and safety. We always kept a clean store and every shift ran smoothly. I couldn't ask for a better crew or store manager.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more

Taco Bell Salaries