Taco Bell

5.5K reviews

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

i enjoyed every day i was employed there.
General Manager (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARAugust 3, 2015
i enjoyed every day i worked there until the stupid son of the owner decided that i was not doing my job and insisted on me stepping down or quitting.
Team Member
Team Member (Former Employee), Salem, INAugust 2, 2015
Pros: smoke breaks
Cons: no benefits
I was mainly hired to do food prep because no one wanted to teach me how to counter or food line. Only worked 4 hours for two days and they always wanted me to work late when i was still in high school. i would do my daily duties plus some other peoples duties as well.
Decent Place to Start
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYAugust 2, 2015
A typical day on the job would be helping your team make sure that the customer is always happy, that the inventory is well stocked for the next shift, and that the food protocol is properly being followed. I have learned to work well with others no matter our differences and how to go through an interviewing process. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with unruly customers but you'll run into that anywhere, mostly it has been an enjoyable experience.
fantastic high volume workplace
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Osceola, INAugust 2, 2015
great establishment to be a part of,from the staff to the upper management everyone seemed to genuinely care for one another,benefits offered incredible food service opportunity
Easily outspoken
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Pontiac, MIAugust 2, 2015
Easily influence. You do not have to worry about promotions, but you need to worry about people being your boss who doesn't know about majority of the store. They allow you to have a voice, but they decide whether it get put into affect.
cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Baytown, TXAugust 1, 2015
Ensured each customer received outstanding customer service utilizing solid product knowledge by providing a friendly environment, which included greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining outstanding company
Typical Fast food
Crew (Former Employee), Gladstone, ORAugust 1, 2015
Cons: treatment of employees
Great job to help build a work history, I would not recommend attempting to make a career here. The work is not hard, but is fast paced, don't expect to be making more than minimum wage anywhere for the first year.
food safety, fixing customer complaints, speed with service,
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAAugust 1, 2015
Fun and friendly work place. Learned to provide speed with excellent service especially during the busiest hours. Supportive management and helpful team members.
No words
Crew/ Management (Former Employee), Southport, INAugust 1, 2015
Never work for Taco Bell. They will write you bad checks, as they did me and the place I cashed it at tried to take me to court, which wasn't happening because Taco Bell wrote the check. How does a check bounce from a million dollar company?? Beats me.
Poorly managed
General Manager (Former Employee), Richmond VAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: There were no pros to this company
Cons: gang related activity, poor management in the corporate office
Taco Bell suffered from lack of enthusiasm and poor management.
It was very difficult to maintain a good clean environment due to the types of people who were allowed to be managers.
Taco Bell has a wonderful ambition for new exciting things but they do not have the right people to back it up.
The management is not a team no matter how hard you try to make it a team.
I held several meetings and had many personal meetings with corporate. There was just no saving it in this area.
Wouldnt Work Here
Asst. manager (Current Employee), TexasAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Free meals
Cons: bad schedule, bad people
I work for a franchise not Corp. But either way.. There is no Flexable schedule once you move up at all.. Just not a very family oriented business...
fun and fast pace job
cashier/frycook/cook (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 31, 2015
Pros: i wouldnt have to go no where for lunch cause i worked at taco bell
Cons: healthcare
taco bell is all about accuracy and speediness. the management there was fine.I learned a lot of stuff there like good communication skills and I learn how to multitask there as well.and the most enjoyable thing about my job was communicating with are regulars and normal employes.
Was fun
Service Champion (Former Employee), Sutherlin, ORJuly 31, 2015
I enjoyed working here because of the simplicity of the job i had very few qualms about it. I would definitely work there again if i needed to.
ok
Cashier (Former Employee), Milltown, NJJuly 31, 2015
collecting payments. Not a place to grow, just a temporary job until you find something good. Very chill environment though.
Fast&Friendly, over worked and underpaid.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Riverton, WyomingJuly 31, 2015
Pros: free drinks, medical after a year.
Cons: short breaks review once a year.
great place to work for, not for someone who's dedicated, you'll end up over worked and under paid. they lack the abilities to help there employees move up, i've been there over a year and have had one review, a same person had the same raise as me in half the time, employees are not appreciated here, time to move on, the hardest part of this job is dealing with the mass amount of orders and no shows.
job
Cashier (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIJuly 31, 2015
very good, secure and fun loving place to work...recommended for anyone in need of a job. The managers were nice, the co workers are awesome!
Good Starter Job
Employee (Current Employee), Lancaster, CAJuly 31, 2015
Working at Taco Bell is a great starter job. You easily develop communication skills and customer service. The job does get boring though and you find yourself just trying to kill time. The hardest part would probably be having synergy with co-workers because if someone is off then there is a ripple effect that occurs. The best part would be that you just gain a lot of experience and confidence as you work.
fun workplace
truck person (Former Employee), Jacksboro, TNJuly 30, 2015
put the truck away and made sure everything was in the right spot made sure areas were stocked like they were supposed to swept the parking lot cleaned the bathroom
Busy environment with friendly people
Crew Employee (Former Employee), Pearl Harbor, HIJuly 30, 2015
Working at Taco Bell consisted of stocking the kitchen, taking food orders, and keeping the establishment clean, to say the least. There was rarely a dull moment, and I enjoyed the fast pace environment. I learned that fast food restaurants are more than people making food. Being on the inside looking out as an employee, I learned the accuracy and dedication required to constantly feed people by the hands of my managers and fellow crew members. Everyone who assisted me with my questions showed me the ropes and trained me with the skills needed to thrive in customer service. The hardest part of being a cashier was when I was the sole register open in the store. I would not let the huge lines stop me from doing my job and I always survived the rush. The best part of my job was simply being a crew member. All the responsibilities bestowed upon me allowed me to grow as a person and learn more about how things work.
Productive and fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Palm Coast, FLJuly 30, 2015
Fun, energetic, busy, organized, customer satisfaction, team work, promoting, clean, friendly, fast, open late, fresh food, hot and ready, and clean enviorment
Headquarters