Taco Bell
4,178 reviews

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

Taco Bell
Foods (Former Employee), South Jordan, UTDecember 15, 2014
It was good untill everthing got messed up by store owner. I made a lot of friends but couldnt keep working becasue it started enjoyable and then went bad
Great people
Manager (Former Employee), Lancaster, CADecember 15, 2014
Worked with amazing people that made the job enjoyable. This job has great advancement opportunities.
Fun work place
service champion (Current Employee), Greeley, ColoradoDecember 14, 2014
Learned new things every day. Met new people everyday. Worked with different costumers every day
Awesome
Food Service Employee (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLDecember 14, 2014
It was an awesome place to work because of the teamwork. Management was well trained and organized
Working for the Bell
Fastfood Champion (Former Employee), Cedar Bluff, VADecember 13, 2014
Pros: free meals, good work enviorment.
Cons: nothing negitave to say
(A typical day at work) - Clocking in and washing my hands before I started the day, greeting all my co-workers, and make sure that the crew was ready for anything that the day would throw at us.

(What I learned) - I understand how to handle Irate people, no matter what the cause I went up and beyond the call of duty to make sure that our customers – more... was taken care of. Keeping a cool head in situations like this are key to success.

(Management) - My fellow managers where very good at decision making and keeping things together and ensuring that orders where taken care of on time and customer satisfaction.

(The hardest part of the Job) - Multitasking was the hardest thing about the job. Overwhelming your self with to many orders can be troublesome.

(The most Enjoyable part of the day) - Being with friends and customer satisfaction. – less
Great culture and fun place to work
District Manager (Former Employee), Conroe, TXDecember 12, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping people to become who they should be. I enjoyed finding talented people who didn't believe in themselves and show them how to lead a team. I love training and as a District Manager I was able to promote and develop the best.
Everything you thought it would be.
Service Champion (Former Employee), Temecula, CADecember 12, 2014
When I started working here, I was not expecting much. But this place was always on its "A" game. Everyone knew exactly what to do and how to do it. Eventually, it became a routine and there was nothing exciting going on that could really boost your attitude. The hardest part about it was the fast pace. It may not seem like much, but when you are doing – more... 3 or 4 things at a time, it gets a bit overwhelming. On a more positive note, the employees were very friendly and seemed very cheerful. – less
Not adequate work/life balance
General Manager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 12, 2014
Cons: expensive health care, low compensation
Not a place in management where you have balance. Weak lower management structure with difficulty retaining quality managers. Compensation not good.
Productive and fun workplace with good people
Cashier (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: free drinks and sometimes free meals
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot of things and I still am. I learned how to be more responsible and have better communication skills and be more some what independent. My co-workers are amazing I enjoy working with every single one of them they are all very nice.
Productive and cool workplace
Food Champion (Former Employee), Americus, GADecember 11, 2014
I make sure that I give the customer service and make sure that I prepare their food on time. A typical day at work consists of making a lot of orders and being very active.
no games
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 11, 2014
good day at work.
how to be a good cashier.
management was good some days.
co-workers fun to work with.
nothing hard about making tacos
after lunch hours
Summary
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Clearfield, UTDecember 11, 2014
Pros: friends worked there.
Cons: not very many hours
At this job I would show up at work and clock in then it would be pretty easy work. Management was awesome because it was my friend that was the manager. My co-workers was good, the most enjoyable part of the job was having friends work with me.
Working at Taco Bell
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 11, 2014
Pros: the hours
Cons: no days off
A typical day at taco bell is very hectic. I'm the only night shift cashier so I have to work everyday. I learned how to be patient. The management suck really bad. My co-workers are cool at sometimes but they don't like working as a team. The hardest part of the job is going to work really late and getting off late and going to school. No days off – more... im constantly working. the most enjoyable part of the job is that taco bell don't take out taxes for full time college students. – less
Chaotic and a harsh place to work in.
Food Champion (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks, over worked, unpleasant vibe.
It's chaotic, no one gets along and the RGM is always scolding people for not working hard enough when everyone is practically slaving their butts off. The store is mainly unorganized, the only thing that matters at Taco Bell is the amount of money made at the end of the day. When the sales are looking bad and the customer base is terrible our RGM feels – more... as if he must blame the team. The vibe at our store is what some might call melancholy, I'm a very hard and dedicated worker but the vibe kills my spirit. The one thing I did learn from our store is that if you want to move up you are on your own. The managers don't coach, they treat new people like trash and the original employees barely know anything about the store except what they were told to do.

The most enjoyable part of my job is actually counting inventory and stocking, I feel as if that sets me apart from the rest of the team who barely knows how to feel out the prep chart. I believe in going the extra mile and I only learned the task due to close observation. The hardest part of my job is when I have to do literally everything on my own. Example, we're busy and the team is busy talking and making love to their phones and a customer wants 8 taco rolls. I would be in the middle of making the persons order and I yell for someone to fry 8 taco rolls, three minutes later where are the taco rolls? So instinctively I would leave my station just to complete a task that I asked someone else to do. – less
fun place to work at
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Riverview, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunch if the boss really liked you
Cons: short breaks cause your always busy
busy busy busy, i learned a lot you need to work fast at something espically in a food industry because people dont like slow service but also people dont like sloppy quality, they like to eat it in one place and not have to clean up afterwards or have it go everywhere.
hardest part was trying to stay stocked up on products because there would be days – more... where it would be slow and other days where it be busy busy busy busy where there was no breaks and when you think it would be you send people home and then your understaffed but you deal with the people you have. – less
Good hearted people that just wanted to get the job done as best as possible.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible schedule.
Cons: none at all.
I'd say the hardest part of the job was making the order to be exact but soon enough i caught on to where everything's at and all the combos etc. I enjoyed serving customers swiftly and respectively, seeing smiles on their faces before leaving. I learned how to work at a very fast pace but with a calm state of mind. My co workers were respective and – more... very helpful during my first week or so until i caught on to what needed to be done. Workers were easy to talk to as well as cooperate. – less
Pretty neat
Cashier, Cook (Former Employee), Thomasville, GADecember 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
run the cash register, customer service, and cleaned the dining room. Was always on time and got along with all of the people around.
Taco Bell Management isn't what you're thinking it is!
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Chesterton, INDecember 10, 2014
Great company with great benefits! The franchise I worked for was amazing!

I was required to work 40 hours/week. Not typical of management gigs, but welcomed after 60+ hours/week for so many years!
OKay place
Crew member (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MODecember 9, 2014
A good place to start out but nothing that I could depend on for a future
Absolute Blast!!
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Merrick, NYDecember 9, 2014
Great place to work. Atmosphere is great, management is great. It is a great place to move up the ladder. It teaches you what hard work is and grooms one into a hard working culture. The management is very strict yet accommodating to all its employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more