Taco Bell
4,793 reviews

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

Challenging and Fun Workplace with Best Management Ever
Team Trainer (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 27, 2015
This job was always fun. I was able to work with many of my friends who all had the same goal in mind, get the job done the best way possible! My manager taught me how to never let difficult people create a negative day or mood for me, which was the hardest part of the day. I always enjoyed the food!
Taco Bell Review
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cottleville, MOMarch 27, 2015
I opened the Restaurant, made sure that everyone was in place for the day. I learned that Managing my team was exciting and rewarding. I was shown respect for being the Manager and sitting a example for my team to follow.The Hardest part of my job was when I was short staffed and would have to cover the shift at a last minute notice, I hired people that I could rely on.The most enjoyable part was rewarding my team with in store celebrations to show my gratitude for all the great remarks that was given to me for great service.
fun atmosphere with great coworkes
Cashier (Current Employee), Springfield, ILMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Short Breaks, Personal problems brought into workplace by coworkers
Taco Bell is a great atmosphere, especially for your first job. The managers don't exactly train you, its more so your coworkers who show you the ropes. On breaks you get free lunch.
Loved this job
Cashier (Former Employee), watertown nyMarch 27, 2015
Great people to work with good hours the boss could be helpful with teaching and learning skills could use a break room half of lunch or sometimes free would go back to work there in a heart beat great place to work besides the small stuff
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 27, 2015
I only worked here for extra money while i went to college. I wasn't looking to stay here for a long period main focus was on school. overall my experience there was good had good management
Great first job
Team Member (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Free food, flexible hours, time off whenever asked for
Cons: Short breaks, dead end, low pay
This is the perfect job for a high school or maybe even college student. Flexible schedule, time off whenever asked for, and fun environment. Had a few problems with management but that was just my location.
nice place to work
Shift Manager/Cashier (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 26, 2015
great food,with very nice people. a lot of room to grow and have a meaningful career. nice pay for fast food restaurant.easy to move up in management if you want.
Alright for a paycheck.
1st Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXMarch 26, 2015
Pros: free lunches for salaried management
Cons: pay
Job isn't hard, your workforce tends to be the biggest challenge. Coping with unintelligent people, high school kids, and constant turnover rates. However, as with an workplace most of this can be alleviated by simple forethought and planning.
fun place and very hot
cook (Former Employee), Eastpointe, MIMarch 26, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no heath care
very hot in the summer and very fast pace year round. Enjoyed this place and had fun with all of my coworker but just had to stand on my feet all day
A typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee), Athens, GAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: making other people happy
Cons: No benefits, hardly any breaks, and irate customers
I go into work geared up and prepared for anything and everything. I quickly step up to a customer to give my assistance. I learn a different way of handling customers and problems and how to adapt and use it appropriately. The manager on duty notices and smiles. My co-workers are happy and smoothly achieving their goals. The hardest part is trying to adapt and conquer a rush and still make everyone involved happy and satisfied. The most enjoyable would be knowing that every customer walks out that door with a smile and I know I put it there.
Great management, Respected employees
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Spring Hill, FLMarch 26, 2015
working for Taco Bell has been a really great experience for me, they welcome you with open arms and are willing to show you the ropes to everything with no frustration . The managers are great with both employees and customers . The hardest part of working there would have been the rude customers, using L.A.S.T has made a difference with the customers , we are able to correct our mistakes and still satisfy the customers . But overall I enjoyed working for this company .
Excellent Customer Service
General Manager (Former Employee), Greenfield MAMarch 26, 2015
The best part of my job was dealing with people. I really also enjoyed working in a team setting and ensuring great service.
Another fast food joint
Cashier (Former Employee), Chico, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Half off lunch, co-workers were cool, flexible with schedule
Cons: Corporate expectations were contradictory
I worked at the Taco Bell near the mall on East 20th. I thought it was fine as far as fast food goes. You will get your rude customer every now and then, but I thought it was a smooth job. You had to keep busy, I loved the rushes because you were multitasking and it mad the time go by a but faster.
Very fast paced and comfortable
Cashier (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: discounted food
A typical day at work was taking orders and making sure that the dining area was clean and organized. The management at Taco Bell were very easy going and understanding.
Very stressful
Store Manager (Former Employee), Redford, MIMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Bouns
Cons: work at lot of hours
The job was very fast pace but very stressful. I was always on call and didn't have a life outside of my job. I enjoy working with a lot different people and enjoyed the fast pace.
a different place and fun place to work
CREW MEMBER (Former Employee), Alice, exasMarch 25, 2015
I would work and take orders and get along with everybody, Everyday was different. Otherwise then that, time would go fast and everybody would work as a team.
Wonderful people
CASHIER (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Clean, good customer service, helpful
Cons: The holiday seasons, not enough break time
I love my co-workers i have they have taught me so much day in and day out. It's a great company to work for they are very clean which is a important factor for me.
Taco Bell
Cashier (Former Employee), Reno NVMarch 24, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Short work days and low pay
Operations of the register, Food Handling, Customer interactions inside and at the drive through. Cleaning of the tables.
fun to work at but sometime hectic
Team Member (Former Employee), Tullahoma, TNMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: SHort breaks
A typical day at taco bell? It was okay but a great start and very well recommended for a 16-17 year old kid still in high school. I learned how to make all the food and the correct sanitation used to clean floors and doors. The management was the best and humerous to be around in my opinion. Co-workers were great and perfect. Hardest part of the job? probably when everything got crazy and fast paced. Most enjoyable ? Meeting new people, eating the new meals that came out.
Live the job
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Free Food
Cons: constant need to be there to make sure things are going how u need them
Every day a different hurdle. Never an easy day. I learned scheduling labor and COS tracking. Also learned how to staff and properly maintain personnel. Management was tough and came down hard if you were having issues. hardest part of the job was performing under pressure. most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more

Taco Bell Salaries