Taco Bell Employee Reviews in United States

Found 7,702 reviews matching the search
Sucks
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Silver City, NMJuly 24, 2016
Management sucked. Compensation was very poor, and co-workers are lazy. There's nothing very interesting about the job. Just basic fast food setting.
Pros
Food
Cons
Compensation
I loved working for this company
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Winfield, KSJuly 24, 2016
If I hadn't moved my family back to Wisconsin, I would still be employed with this company. I enjoyed my job, the people I worked with, and the customers I served. Every day was a new adventure with this company
Its a ok job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MPLS, MNJuly 24, 2016
Its a kool jobnfor high school kids great people who work there everyone friendly we work as a team tomget the job done Nice's boss they love to help the staff out alot
Great employees but bad work enviroment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 23, 2016
The people I worked with were friendly, but dealing with the customer and when employee call in all the time make it hard for managers to control the work place.
Pros
Nice Co-workers, Promotions
Cons
Stressful, Not enough Staff
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 23, 2016
Back Yard Burgers is rising to the next level in the premium burger category and we are looking for dynamic, people focused leaders that thrive on guest service. We have immediate openings for entry level management and for experienced professionals who know how to develop talent and drive the business, all with a big smile on their face.
worst place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 22, 2016
Management is unprofessional, and instead of paying what you worked they change your hours and put them on your next check.
Pros
Cons
they mess with your pay
Company is great to work for
Customer Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 22, 2016
I loved working the P.O.S. system at Taco Bell, and the company itself is nice to work for. I did like that the workers were frequently required to be trained for their jobs and had a constant opportunity for job advancement
Great company to work with overall
Food Champion (Former Employee) –  4 different locationsJuly 21, 2016
Taco Bell was my second job. I stayed with the company for five years. The job is considered easy if you're a fast learner and quick paced at what you're doing. There were tough days do to different customers and or even short supply but we always managed to get through it as a team even with the help of management.
management
shift manager (Current Employee) –  paris, arkansasJuly 21, 2016
a typical day is interesting. trying to keep the flow steady and take care of customers is invigorating. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay up to date with the right equipment the store needs to stay efficient.The best part of the job is training and serving others and knowing we put a smile on their face and filled their bellies.
Pros
free lunches, work with my school scedule
Cons
short breaks, old equipment
fun sometimes
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 21, 2016
Fun some times good food alot of people like go eay their people come for snacks lunch or dinner or sometimes just for drinks
Pros
lpw prices
Cons
good food

Want to know more about Taco Bell?

Ask a question
Potential to be a good place to work
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Grand Ledge, MIJuly 21, 2016
Typical day was running cash register and cleaning lobby while helping co workers, Learned leadership skills and cash register and learned a little bit of food preparation, Co-workers were usually unwilling to go above and beyond and lacked urgency, Hardest part was coming in and seeing the lobby and bathrooms a mess, From the start of my shift I would have to play catch up and that is hard to do in a fast food place, Did however enjoy interacting with customers as that would probably be the best part, Management was inconsistent as also management lacked people skills and not the best at training.
Pros
learn important skills. Leadership, communication, and responsibility among others
Cons
No stability, Lose co-workers often and even managers transfer to other stores or leave for another job.
Busy and fast paced
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAJuly 21, 2016
Never a dull moment. Usually busy daily. Very high advancement likeliness. They like to help build you up in the company and see you succeed.
Pros
free lunch, boss that works with your schedule.
Cons
not the best employees.
Did not like it
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKJuly 20, 2016
The management was poor the labor was pretty easy coworkers was fun and the most enjoyable part was getting to go home taking orders and solving customer complaints.
Normal fast food experience
Crew (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALJuly 20, 2016
Working at taco bell is just like any other fast food job. Better than mcdonalds in my opinion, but its still fast food. The managers dont care much, neither do the employees, the customers are rude and the work is medial.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
i enjoyed working there just need to make more money and better my self
Taco Bell cook (Current Employee) –  Scottsville, KYJuly 20, 2016
i liked to work at taco bell i stayed busy enjoyed working with the coworkers tried my hardest to be the best i could be i wanted to treat all my custmers like i wanted to be treated i would help everyone with anything i could i also trained alot of people that came to work there just need to make more money
Pros
got to meet a lot of new people
Cons
not much money
High energy
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2016
I enjoyed the customer service that I was able to provide. Love the product. Found the industry to have many unreliable employees.
Pros
Daily return customers and free food
Cons
Happy to work with food.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAJuly 20, 2016
I was really excited to learn how to work with food and I had great customers. Loved helping then figure out what they wanted to eat.
Pros
fast pace
It's a great environment
Management (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 20, 2016
Learned a lot about managing skills and how to run a company. Have to be a people's person good customer service at all times keep the store nice and clean fast service.
Pros
Fee meals.
Cons
fast moving business.
Hard work only rewarded with pay check, many unfriendly folk
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAJuly 20, 2016
Redundant manual labor made the job easy. The managers and the culture of shame they created is what made the job hard. Everyone was afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and be human.
Its was productive and a typical fast food place
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 20, 2016
Taco bell is a easy job once you get the hang of it. The only reason I had a decent experience working there was because I worked with a family member. Usually they would have younger empolyees the most of the work, but then again this was in plano.

2.9