Taco Bell
4,988 reviews

Taco Bell United States Employee Reviews

Great Job for fast food
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Norwell, MaMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free dinners
Cons: Some days are more stressfull than others
The work place was a good place to work every employee was willing to help each other so we could reach our daily goals and to keep the work place safe.
Productive and a lot of fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Athens, OHMay 5, 2015
Pros: 50% off(crew), Free Food(Management)
Cons: No Healthcare
A typical day starts out getting to work and clocking in with it being slow and then the day jumps up to being really busy usually an hour before Lobby close and then Thirty minutes before Drive-thru close. I learned more about managing my time, trying to run a shift, taking care of customer complaints, a lot on customer service, multi-tasking, and running a register. The management was alright for they kept everyone on task. The co-workers were all pretty fun and enjoyable with all there joking, helping, and making you feel wanted there. Although there were times when they were the complete opposite.

The hardest part of the job was trying to increase my speed to try and match the other workers. This was definitely the hardest part mainly because of me usually being relaxed and passionate. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely being able to get people laughing and smiling regardless if it was a co-worker or customer. The laughter made it feel more like home.
Productive work place
Prep Food (Current Employee), Royal Palm Beach, FLMay 4, 2015
Pros: Team Work
Cons: no cons
I was able to provide excellent customer service. I was able to assess complex situations and formulate solutions. I was also able to utilize my skills, experience, and leadership strengths to enhance the quality of the company by keeping with the mission statement of the organization.
Fun job with fun crew members
Crew Member (Former Employee), Reno, NVMay 4, 2015
Pros: 50% off on all food items
Cons: Understaffed half the time.
Taco bell has an overall fun atmosphere. It did for me anyways. What made it fun was the employees. I would definitely work there again.
opportunity to advance
General Manager (Former Employee), orem utMay 4, 2015
Pros: free food, made my own schedule, decent money
Cons: not alot of time off, stressful, plan on working hard everyday
I loved that I could advance because of my good work and make more money. I learned alot of things as far as management and running my own store. I worked alot. I had no social life at all really and was making really good money. The hardest part in fast food is the turn over rate and not a very good quality of co-workers. Never a dull moment.
a good part time job
Team Member (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: great place to work part time
Cons: NO benifets
I enjoyed working at taco bell. it was great to be part of a team that put the customers first. I liked the way business never made the customers wait.
fun work place
Team Leader (Former Employee), Yuma, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: positive people
Cons: hours
they have a very good working environment they good with customer service and a great place to work in. they do a very good job at training.
Taco Bell was a fun and very productive work-place with friendly staff and guest.
Food prep server (Former Employee), philadelphia paMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Healthcare
Everyday before i start my shift i wash my hands and clean and prepare for the day. We usually have our afternoon rush at 12pm and that was my favorite part of the day. I learned how to make pizza and tacos along with operating the register. My co-workers and managers were good, i did not have to worry about someone constantly looking over my shoulder. The hardest part of the day was at the end of a very busy day.
Team Leader
Shift manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 3, 2015
Normal days were hectic
the supervisors were rude too there employees
employees always quit because of management
people were constantly late or calling off
customers were great
Fast Food
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Oxford, OHMay 3, 2015
Pros: free food, social outlet
Cons: poor pay, understaffed
My duty is to prepare food for customers and clean.
Co-workers can be pleasant or just incompetent.
Keeping good workers is very difficult because the pay doesn't support people who are professional.
Great Place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: Salary, training, and professionalism
Cons: I dont really have anything bad to say
Working for taco bell was always a challenge, you never knew from one day to the next what was going to happen. Employees were always courteous and friendly and just a pleasant place to work.
not an enjoyable environment to work in.
Team Member (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 3, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: anger issues and not working as a team
I Was not happy with taco bell staff nor corporation and also this was my first and last No one worked as team. My hours were being stole from and I also was doing things outside of my job description.
not a goodplace to work
Cashier & Food-to-Order Preparation (Former Employee), las vegas, NVMay 3, 2015
Pros: free lunches
hours are constantly being juggled around. management isn't the greatest. your coworkers will always be young teenagers not taking their job seriously. hardest part of taco bell is dealing with rude customers.
Productive, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAMay 3, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, Paid time off, Paid Sick leave.
A typical day at work includes an enormous amount of cleaning, a lot of coaching, preparing clean food, communicating with customers about their experience, and doing a little bit of paperwork to document the day. I have learned how to work with different people, how to write a schedule, and prepare product orders, and how to inspire others to do their best.
As a manager, I feel the store I work at does an excellent job delegating tasks, coaching, and interacting with customers. There is always room for improvement and the individuals at the store are interested in testing the limits of greatness. My coworkers are phenomenal, with so many different personalities, it is impossible to not have clashes occasionally, but for the most part everyone works together to create one of the most positive restaurant atmospheres.
The hardest part of my job is helping others to control outside stresses that make tasks difficult to complete and create negative environments.
The best part of my job is connecting with so many people and learning from each other to grow and make unforgettable experiences.
Fun place to work but management is extremely lacking!
Truck Handler (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJMay 3, 2015
Pros: food discount, team members, pay
Cons: hours, management, fairness
Scheduled hours vary from part time to full time when ever they feel like it. There is no consistency with weekly hours, no guarantee that you will get more than 6 hours per week. The shift managers are extremely unprofessional and do not know anything about labor laws and what they can and can't do with their employees. Requesting a day off is not allowed and if you absolutely cannot work on a particular day due to a doctors appointment you receive threats from management about your job security. They don't care about work life balance.
Great Place to work fun and experincing
Cashier (Former Employee), Harperwoods,MIMay 2, 2015
Great Environment
My co-workers was helpful when I first started
My mangers where very easy to work with
Best part of my job was the customers
changing world
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIMay 2, 2015
taco bell is always evolving and staying up with the trends they are always holding training for managers but advancement is hard to get
Horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Greeley, COMay 1, 2015
They have horrible management in the 47th. Ave store. They have too many fights and rude employees there. When there are family emergencies their managers have no clue what to do. They treat the employees families horrible.
fun, nice people, lots of work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMay 1, 2015
would work there again if hired, I cooked, cleaned, handled cash, monitored parking lot, took care of customers
I learned great people skills
my coworkers were all very nice and very helpful
the hardest part of the job was not enough work
the most enjoyable part was working with my coworkers every day
great first job
Cashier (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 1, 2015
Pros: nice envirnment
Cons: work hours depended on who made schedual, so not consistnet
a typical day was busy. i leaned to multitask, pay attention to detail and communicate well with persons inside and outside the organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more

Taco Bell Salaries