Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 12,036 reviews matching the search
Terrible coworkers and terrible environment
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Utah, UTJuly 20, 2017
The environment is extremely toxic, tons of a lazy coworkers, and extreme inequality. They never provide you with a break and you're turned down when requested. The managers try to overwork the crew members because they don't want to do anything.
Pros
nond
Cons
no breaks, rude people, lazy coworkers, overworking
great work place
Taco Bell Team Member (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJuly 20, 2017
really enjoyed my time as a taco bell employee. If I could have stayed with one company it would have been TACALA. They are very grateful of great employees.
Good learning experience .
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 20, 2017
Taco Bell was my first job I was really excited to get into the work force . The customers and job responsibilities were great , but the staff was very unprofessional and drama filled .
Fun place to work
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 20, 2017
This experience was great for me. I was welcomed with warmth and friendliness from everyone on the team. I learned how to prepare items and lead as Taco Bell guidelines expected.
The manager was understanding and kept things lively
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CAJuly 20, 2017
I loved working here, the team and staff were great and very supportive. Although I didn't speak Spanish, I picked up on a few key words and was able to use simple Spanish to assist customers. I I learned how to engage with the customer and keep things that would seem to escalate at a even level. The most enjoyable part of the work was the co-workers and the kitchen crew, it was always a fun time.
Pros
Activities with co-workes
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2017
good people to work for an with fun work place make it very safe to work through make it to where its not stressful at all times give hours needed understanding about time needed off
Pros
understanding
Cons
sometimes feel stress
Very understanding and comfortable enviornment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 20, 2017
My experience at taco bell,is by far one of the best that employers i've had the pleasure to work for they work around your schedule and give great benefits
fast food
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Daleville, INJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed this environment learning to multi task between registers , my manager was a wonderful person to work for I learned to deal with complaints on a professional level.
Pros
food
Cons
pay
Very fun place to work but the managment was terrible and very rude & not understanding at all!
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 20, 2017
Fun but the management was terrible . I did get about 40 hours a week witch was amazing but the work environment was so awkward at times. Not something I want to go back to. Plus the pay sucks.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Getting sent home when labor was too high
Manager was great.
Taco Bell Team Member (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 20, 2017
My previous manager was great to work with. He was understanding to each of our needs as his employees. The atmosphere was great and reasonable working conditions.
Easy work just didn't give me enough hours per week
Steamer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 20, 2017
I am a very hard worker, outgoing and I like to keep to my self. But taco bell is easy they has manages there that wasnt working but they switched there managers now
Don't work here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJuly 20, 2017
I did not like my job at Taco Bell and I was fired as well for unfair reasons. My last manager was rude. The only thing I liked here were the friends I made and the relaxed environment when it was slow as well as the culture.
Fun place to work!
Taco Bell Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waxhaw, NCJuly 20, 2017
Everyone is so nice, the team is upbeat, everyone's a team player and hard working! Such a great place to work! The items that Taco Bell comes out with every month are delicious and innovative; it's never the same thing over and over. My store manager always picked out those who showed confidence in themselves with their abilities and it made our team stronger!
one of the best places to work good family of people
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJuly 20, 2017
Enjoyed staff,co-workers ,friendly. management system policy and support was provided under great supervision.Made me feel welcomed from my first day
Pros
hands on learning promotion possibilties
Cons
having too leave for collge
taco bell
consistently high quality customer service (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJuly 20, 2017
The typical day for me at Taco Bell was usually very hectic and busy. There was a lot of yelling by the managers for us to hurry up and we had a robotic way of getting everything done,
Reasonable environment
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJuly 20, 2017
For a fast food place it was quite similar in comparison to other fast foods, simple, usually nice people, stressful when busy, but reasonable work. I appreciated my GM and do say hi when I do see her, a hard and good worker.
Fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYJuly 19, 2017
Fast paced job, you get trained on everything before you do it. Friendly Co workers. It has 1st 2nd and 3rd shift available. Customers are very nice.
Pros
Half off lunch
Cons
No desinated break area .
Not worth it
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 19, 2017
Not sure they're all the same but the one I worked at wasn't the best . Horrible schedule, they're always calling you in on your day off, and management had lack of interest.also has very little pay.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks, bad management, lack of work flow.
Horrible management
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCJuly 19, 2017
Bell American is awful company to work. I was a shift lead for 3 months and I reported things to both my RGM and Area coach. Nothing was fixed or no one was fired. RGM having intercourse in the cooler with employees. Lack of management!
Interesting
Service Champion (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INJuly 19, 2017
Everyday is a very different day. Some can be productive and some can be horrible but I always manage to keep working through everything that needs to be done.
Pros
Half price food.
Cons
overly rushed because of lack of workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9