Taco Bell
4,340 reviews

Taco Bell Employer Reviews

Excellent customer service with amazing management.
Cashier (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FloridaJanuary 21, 2015
I loved working at Taco Bell. I learned how to prep cold and hot food. I also learned how to work the register and how to use CHAMPS to provide the customers with a friendly and quick service. Management was completely awesome. Everyone was friendly and they all worked as one united strong crew. My co-workers were very generous and helped me throughout my experience there.
Fast food is fast food
Cashier/ Team Member (Former Employee), Page, AZJanuary 21, 2015
Typical fast food environment. Very fast paced. I worked there SO many years ago that everything has likely changed.
very slow in evening
AGM (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2015
Hardest part of job was keeping staff and making service times due to lack of staff.
Fast paced, fun, and enjoyable place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Joplin, MOJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: half priced meals
There was always something to keep me busy. From taking orders to washing dishes it was a fast-paced job that I enjoyed. I had great managers that pulled their own weight and awesome coworkers who made it a fun night, every night. I most enjoyed meeting new people on a daily basis. And the hardest part was leaving the job, we became a family while I was there.
Food Prep
Preparer and Cashier (Former Employee), Powell, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Came in early to set up the food station . Prepare the food under average time expected. Greet customers and take their orders.
cashier
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 21, 2015
As an cashier i was put to the test to work at an fast pace and i was an reliable worker.I worked the cash register and also prepared the food ,if we were shorthanded.
One heck of Family
Team Member (Former Employee), Arvada, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: co workers, discount food, meetings
Cons: late night jobs, schedule
I worked at taco bell as a part time job so I can go to school full time. First job I had.
What I learned from taco bell was mostly customer service and to make the work area more professional.
I love my mangers. They always kept an eye out for me and helped work with me with my schooling.
My co workers were the best. We had each others back and always kept each other going. I miss those days.
Hardest part of my job is the rush hour time and working late nights. I worked a full week late at night. My sleep schedule was funky.
The customers were favorite. I met some that were amazing and welcoming. I wish I could see them again. Hopefully I can.
out going experience with fumn and exciting people
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: would have to be the satisfaction of having a job.
Cons: i missed out on birthdays some holidays but it was worth it.
My typical day at work if I had to sum it up would have to be as ordinary as the others some days would be a little buisier than others as anyplace would be...I learned so muc not only about the franchise but about myself and how far I was able to stretch my capabilities as a employee and a human being all at the same time at the time I believe I could not have been surrounded by a better group of people....we where more of a small family to each other than co.workers.
good
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARJanuary 20, 2015
do what I say im gone do on time when it seem like it was to hard to do but I did it
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Painesville, OHJanuary 20, 2015
Food prep, working the cash register, and the drive thru. Cleaning up the dining room and doing other tasks when necessary (making fried items, cleaning bathrooms, doing the dishes, stocking the fresh food, ect.) Overall good experience for a first job.
nice
Clean, Count Cash, Cook, and Customer service (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: love
Cons: love
LOVE
Love Love Love

Enjoy working there.

It was not hard to work.
Productive days at Taco Bell
Cashier (Former Employee), Hephzibah, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: friendship with the employee's
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed working with people. Its a new experiece everyday. When i start my day off at work i always remember the most important things to do at work. You learn so many new things at once.
Dishwasher.
Cashier (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 20, 2015
I liked working here except on weekends. We would get extremely busy on the weekends, which piled me up with dishes. Being the only dishwasher and having to keep up with clean dishes was really a challenge for me. My co-workers were cool and bosses as well.
Cool place
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2015
Very laid back work environment. You stay busy so the work day goes by pretty quickly
Sketchy work environment
Line Cook (Former Employee), Bend, ORJanuary 19, 2015
I never knew how long I was actually going to work. I could be scheduled a 5 hour shift and only work 10 minutes. Breaks were not scheduled with any kind of organization and it was hard to form any kind of bonds or relationships with any coworkers or management. Pay was decent but it was overall not a competent work environment.
its like working with family
service and food champion (Former Employee), North Highlands, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: friendly family like environment.
Cons: rude customers can be infectious at times
I had been with Taco Bell for about 3 1/2 years. This job is very fun and filled people that are very loving and understanding. Taco Bell creates a sense of stability and is very open to letting you turn this into a long term career, Although this is not where I had my heart set on landing my career and that is the only reason that i had left. Of course starting out you do not receive any benefits and make minimum wage, but once you advance which there is plenty of opportunity to do, that it when you get your raises and benefits. All you have to do is follow simple instructions and you can succeed here.
Private Owned Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: eat free, better beneifits
Cons: unstable, no surity, and no guarantee of promotion
The GM they have hired was abusive, it took them years to finally terminate her. I went to the owners all the time, and she was steeling. They rather deal with her than come down and have to handle the store themselves.
The company is not trust worthy. You are never clear where you stand with the company.
I really liked the enviroment i worked in, while it was with my crew.
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Litchfield, ILJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: work schedule
Cons: nothing
It was a place to work. I always did what I needed to do and more. I would help my team members and much as I could on tasks that needed done. I was a team player and also the leader. I learned many things while working here. Making some types of foods, money managing.
Good starter job
Crew Member/Shift Leader in Training (Current Employee), Troy, ILJanuary 18, 2015
great job for first job. buisness varies, plenty of chances for advancement. the best part of the job is being able to get people what they want
Great place to work, good ethics
Register Clerk (Former Employee), Harrison, ArJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: not being able to sit for any period
I loved my manager and co workers, I hated to have to move out of state. I was valued as a co worker and I felt appreciated at the end of the day. I enjoyed helping the customers when they where trying to make up their mind with all the wonderful choices on the menu. The hardest part of my job was keeping up with all the people who wanted lunch

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. – Read more