Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Found 10,509 reviews matching the search
Productive and fun work place
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Papillion, NEApril 26, 2017
I always provided excellent customer service I cleaned and stocked all of the drive thru and front counter I swept and mopped and helped customers in drive thru and front counter taking there orders I was always nice and polite and helped in every way I could several customers talked to my manager in me helping and providing great customer service and care.
Pros
Free food, learning to do new things
Cons
No breaks never got trained had to learn things on my own but I'm a fast learner
Excellent
Service Champion (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNApril 26, 2017
Working out hours is great. Accommodations to schedules is made.
It's a good job for cash on the side. Co workers are great and I seem to get along with everyone.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short hours and little pay
good job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chalmette, LAApril 26, 2017
taco bell was a good work place. The management was a good set up. the work area was calm and ennjoyable. the hardest part of the job was the rushes..
Not a very good place
Closer (Former Employee) –  Blackwood, NJApril 26, 2017
Taco Bell was alright in the beginning then it had its ups and downs when the new management came in. Things changed that no one liked but still followed them. There was a lot of micromanaging and dictatorship.
Productive how ever if not in their click there was no place for you.
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAApril 26, 2017
Just like high school. They where good people just not good to work with. There where few people that I did get along with and that is what made if fun.
Pros
Discount, good customers
productive and very nice employees
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALApril 26, 2017
A typical day at work would be me at the front counter working the register. I met new people. I had to bust tables to make sure the customers were in a clean environment.
Pros
making new friends.
Cons
being distracted by other employees
Fast paced work environment
Front End Clerk/Steam Cook (Former Employee) –  Hamden, CTApril 26, 2017
This is exactly what you would expect from a fast food place. Quick paced and hot cook lines. Staff generally works well together. Definitely room for growth.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Fast paced
Fun work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 26, 2017
It's a great place for young people to work. Nice friendly place to work for the summer or for spare cash. You really have to have patience to work here
Beef or Beans with a pinch of Sassy
Manager (Former Employee) –  state road 43April 26, 2017
I honesty don't remember much about this place. Its in my past. However, I met some great people, and friends. Taco Bell molded me into the person I am today. Management, oh my!!! I was a shift leader and the saying is true what is at the top rolls down hill. I just wished that I didn't transfer from my original location, because that store manager was Amazing!!!
Pros
free food
Cons
Higher Management doesnt care
I loved my taco bell job.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  South Haven, MIApril 26, 2017
Taco bell was one of the best jobs I have ever had.my coworkers we nice and a solid team.9 out of 10 customers were very out going and a pleasure to provide to.
Pros
Easy labor
Cons
Rotating hours
Fun and safe work plave
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 26, 2017
Worked with a lot of young high school kids, manager didn't always to what they needed, was under staffed and a lot of the time I would work 10 hour days 6 days a week
workplace
Food Champion (Current Employee) –  Phenix City, ALApril 25, 2017
easy work but no appreciation for it The managers only care about themselves and other mangers i enjoy my other teammates keeping up with time is hard
Productive place to work
COOK (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 25, 2017
Good job for high school student that is willing to work a busy shift management was very poor and training was not as good either but you will get a chance to get a 50 cent raise
Taco Bell
Team Member-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64114April 25, 2017
A days work at taco bell can be stressful during the rush hours. You have to be able to move at a fast pace and also multitask. You also have to be able to pay attention to your cash register as well.
Great
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 25, 2017
Great place to work. Really good environment. Great team of people. Nice energy levels. Advancement opportunities. Great training program. Decent benefits.
Was a great place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 25, 2017
Was a good place to work for and very nice people to work with. Everyone is very professional and I loved the one I worked at for a few years. I quit after a few years just because I wanted to do something else and find something better with better pay.
Fun place to work
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 25, 2017
I loved my job and advanced quickly. My coworkers were awesome and the management was great. The hours were good and flexible. Great atmosphere. Fast paced.
Pros
Reduced meal prices
Cons
Pay rate
Team trainer
Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAApril 25, 2017
Duties included stocking food orders and keeping track of items in the order list. Providing the best quality customer service. Multitasking, having to talk to customers as well as handling cash and making drinks. Clean work area and keeping up with washing dishes throughout the day. Helped train new employees and made food thoroughly. Always following corporate procedures and maintaining a fast paced all around. Keeping the work environment a lively place.
Hated working there
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIApril 25, 2017
They don't care about their management team and pay them little You cant trust them and they are very sneaky. Work you like slaves and want to pay you pennies.
Productive and fun workplace i learned and was able to prosper in my employment there.
Cook/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVApril 25, 2017
I worked well with others and did what was asked of me and more if it was available. I learned how to provide excellent customer service to all customers and my co-workers. Management respected and treated everyone fair. Noting really hard about the job or the work, the most enjoyable part about the job was working well with others.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
N/A

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9