Taco Bell Employee Reviews in United States

Found 7,230 reviews matching the search
Production
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 27, 2016
I learned how to perform credit transactions quickly and accurately. I also mastered the Point of Sale system, Food Preparation and Stocking . Co-workers were very respectful and refined my customer satisfaction skills
very fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2016
i loved working for taco bell it was a great place to work. my night manger was very helpful i loved working with him.. i do recommend for other people night shift
skills
Assist customers (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INApril 27, 2016
i learned a lots things on the job and its was enjoy on job with team members. i left the job because of the family reasons. its was not hard.
Productive and enjoyable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2016
This is a great experience. Wonderful career starter as well as a learning experience for first time workers. Develops a great sense of urgency.
good
Service champion (Former Employee) –  Rio Vista, CAApril 26, 2016
good place to work, loved my co-workers they really helped me out in times of need. i loved the teamwork they had. It was a good job
Excellent work environment
Traveling General Manager (Former Employee) –  Michigan,Florida, Indiana, OhioApril 26, 2016
Excellent training not just thrown to the wolf's, Fun place to work always room for advancement. Always compensated as a traveling General MGR The cost of relocation was always included.
Unproductive
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Tooele, UTApril 26, 2016
I did not like working in this environment. The manager was very inappropriate, the coworkers were great. But they refused to hire any more than 6 people. With two shifts a day, if we had any type of emergency, it was hard to find anyone to cover. The manager did not do much for the company.
it was ok but to many issuses
Service Champion (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 26, 2016
The day was ok, I have had always learned a lot about the customers the management wasn't so good, but co-workers were awesome and there wasn't anything hard to learn about the job it was just to get how to work around which was easy, the enjoyable part about the job was the rush and customers.
Its a good start for an entry level position
Cashier - Serving (Current Employee) –  Webster, TXApril 26, 2016
Training is on the spot and not professional. Managers show favoritism more towards individuals who speak spanish .The work hours fluctuate regardless of the circumstances. The crew members there do not work as a team. Everyone does their own thing and blames each other when situations get out of hand. I learned that management truly does not care about anything that does not pertain to the bottom line. There have been times where I have requested to get off and I have been told no because no one would be able to cover for me. The hardest part of the job is dealing with fickle co workers that do not understand their limitations. In the workplace, you have to learn how to put up with these personalities and not let any of it affect you.
it was ok
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAApril 25, 2016
not really a place i would like to work at again.
very unprofessional
unqualified people hired for management
no time management
Overall, it was a pretty decent job. Typical as you would think.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAApril 25, 2016
A typical day at work at Taco Bell was pretty ordinary. I learned how to use a cash register and improve my people skills. Some managers were very understanding and actually listened to you while others just wanted you out of their sight. The hardest part of the job was preparing food. I did not do much of that but what I did do was harder than what I usually did. The most enjoyable part of the job was certain employees that make you laugh.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Bad manager, short breaks
cook
Cook (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 25, 2016
I worked at night and every weekend. I got alone with the staff. I kept all areas clean and gave great customer service.The management team work with me when I needed a day off.
Pros
discount meal
Cons
worked every weekend
Loved working there, had a fun crew.
Drive Thru Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 25, 2016
I honestly loved working there. It was a fast-paced work environment, but the other crew members made it fun and made my day worth while being there. Everyone was friendly. It was my first job and I loved it.
Good place to have a first job.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 25, 2016
I enjoyed the work environment and all the experience i gained from their also. Its a good place to get a start in the work environment due to its fast pace and how efficient you need to be.
General Manager
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INApril 25, 2016
A company built on constant positive reinforcement and loved the upbeat always busy environment. The people that worked for me is what made my position so great. The company culture was amazing and they take care of their people.
Pros
Benefits, free food, culture, advancement opportunites
Cons
Long hours, working holidays.
Fast paced work enviroment
DRIVE THROUGH CREW MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 24, 2016
They are a fast paced work-place. The compensation is minimal, and they have long hours. They are willing to take the time to teach you and walk you through the process in order to ensure that you develop into a self reliable employee.
Pros
Great Customer Base
Cons
Long Hours
unstable management
caahier\customer service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 24, 2016
Management was not professional not only to other staff members but to customers. Though their job was a playground wouldn't get anything done, I would be left to do everyone's job and mostly all of my shift i would have to stay over 2 hours every time to try and catch up what they did not complete
Pros
serving the customers
Cons
management
I Love working At this job it was funand i wish i can find another like it
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 24, 2016
My Days At work was amazing I learned how to understand older people because I don't have any in my family. I Basically enjoyed helping the older people at work and the comments they said about me was amazing.
Pros
Holiday Pay, Break ROOM, Pop lucks
Cons
Short Breaks, Alot of changes
They treated their customers and employees well.
Cashier, Food Prep, Drive (Former Employee) –  Oneida, NYApril 24, 2016
I worked with great people, the managers were like no other, The RGM was understanding but hard at the same time. Everyone did their jobs. I learned that if you did your job properly and showed up for work everyday, you were rewarded. Example I was awarded Employee of the month and got a $20 gift card to Walmart for being reliable and hard working. The best part of the job was the VOC's (voice of customers) They would do Surveys for us and the managers would put their comments on the wall and at the end of the month they would put all the comments in a hat and draw, who ever got the comment would win a prize. They cared about the customers unlike any other fast food restaurants would. They also cared about the employees. We weren't just co-workers, we were like family.
Great food and fun place to work!!
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 23, 2016
Taco Bell is a fun, exciting, fast-paced environment. You definitely have to stay on your toes to work for this company!1 Great job advancement opportunities too!!