Taco Bell

5.6K reviews

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Taco Bell was Great to work with
Lobby Attendant (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 18, 2015
Pros: It's awesome to work with TacoBell for a Work Experience I learned a lot about stuff
Cons: Didn't get to learn much of the cashier but I really wanted to learn it
It was great working with Taco Bell, I would be just cleaning tables, floors and certain area's my supervisor told me to do. I would start out just doing what I know what to clean and what to restock on sauce packs
great learning experience
General Manager (Former Employee), san antonio,txAugust 17, 2015
Pros: lots of learning experience
Cons: very little benefits
The company was fun and had many incentive programs, it was a great opportunity to learn management basics. I learned about inventories and many different ways of encourage your team.
Fun and involved work place
customer service and line specialist (Former Employee), bend oregonAugust 17, 2015
Work was always fun to show up to. Management was very kind and official. I learned a lot about the fast food industry. The hardest part of my job would most likely be remembering all the way the food is prepared.
taco bell love this job two
Trainer (Current Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: 1/2 price
Cons: yeah some time you get breaks
love work at taco bell but I want to do something new in life and not training people all my life so moving on to something new but at taco bell the customers are real nice and the people I work with is to and also love there food ...thanks you taco bell
Fun easy job for High Schooler
Team Member (Former Employee), Augusta, KSAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: Work long busy hours and had to pay for small food, Never got offered a raise until I put my two weeks in.
Usually I would take orders or help make food. Always make sure everything was clean and always stain busy. Managers were usually pretty good as were coworkers. Hardest part of the job was learning to multitask. Most enjoyable part was the fast paced atmosphere.
great people
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Springville, UTAugust 17, 2015
working at taco bell i learned lots of skills from being a manager. it was a fun job and i enjoyed all of the hours that i recieved.
Fast paced and busy
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee), Auburn, CAAugust 17, 2015
Typical work day includes deploying team, ingredient preparing, order preparing, cleaning, setting goals, delegating task, and breaks.
I have learned how to manage a team of 23 people while creating a friendly professional environment. My manager is helpful and helps me face any struggles. Whether its business financials, scheduling, or team development, he always makes himself available.
The most enjoyable part of my job is developing the team and getting to hear customers comment about how well they are doing.
Productive place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Hermiston, ORAugust 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: unorganized management
This place will definitely keep you busy, a lot of returning customers, I learned to work in fast paced environment.
Management could be better and more organized.
My co-workers were friendly and helpful.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with rude customers.
the most enjoyable part of my job was being recognized for your hard work.
Fun place with co-workers
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 17, 2015
I liked working there with my co-workers. There were days that were stresfull but a overall good place. The place is a easy place to work at and the people there make it so fun.
fun place
Crew Member (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSAugust 17, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: n/a
i worked very hard and it was pretty easy at work because i love to be busy and move fast paced.management was fine and so was my co workers.the job was fun
A Multi tasking Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Learning other positions
Cons: Not much Break time
The most enjoyable part of the job was keeping my customers happy and being able to interact with them, also getting paid of course.

I learned how to multi task in a busy environment.
Fast food
Service Clerk (Former Employee), Parkland, WAAugust 17, 2015
This was your typical fast food experience. The best way to get the hours you need is to prove how valuable you are to the team, but you must be available all the time. Once you can show that you are dependable and willing to come in and do the work, even to cover for others, the hours will fall in your lap.
a good first job experience
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Manteca, CAAugust 16, 2015
The most enjoyable part of being a shift leader was my crew. I enjoyed the people that I worked with and I had a good time with customers. I worked there 4 years and it gave me good qualities.
fun place to work
Shift lead (Current Employee), rockford ilAugust 16, 2015
Pros: team work
Cons: open late
very fun place to work taco bell is very nice to their employees as far as vacation time and flexible schedules, work together as a family not just co workers
Bad attitudes as usual with taco bell.
Team member (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAAugust 15, 2015
Everyone at taco bell jobs seems to have bad attitudes, and their training programs and break scheduling is some of the worst ive ever seen.
Very nice place to work outside of management and crew members
Crew Member (Former Employee), Paris TXAugust 15, 2015
Decent hourly pay, not very flexible around hours. Certain managers and staff gave the work place the high school feeling again. LOTS OF DRAMA.
Fun Place
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Tampa,FlAugust 15, 2015
It is a fun place to work because of the satisfaction i get from helping and making the customer happy. Overall, i definitely enjoyed the work environment
Working at Taco Bell was fun
Manager (Former Employee), Chillicothe, ILAugust 15, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: stressful being a manager
Taco Bell involved a lot of customer service and making food and taking orders. I learned always be nice to customers. the management was always limited, so we had to work a lot more than we could sometimes. Co-workers are amazing and made it hard to quit. The hardest part of my job was dealing with everything going on at one time. I loved my employees.
fast paced, but unorganized
Customer Service / Food Service Champion (Current Employee), Yorkville, NYAugust 14, 2015
Coworkers tended to find any excuse to not do their job, can't work in that kind of environment. Can't get the job done when nobody seems willing to help.
Fast pace work environment
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 14, 2015
While working at taco bell I have learned quite a few tricks to help me in any job I should choose to obtain in the future. You learn how to multitask while doing other such things
Headquarters