TACO BUENO

TACO BUENO Employee Reviews

Work culture is satisfactory
Food preparer (Current Employee), Rowlett, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: short break
The most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone is cooperating with each other and having a fun environment in which to work.
fast paced
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Hutchinson, KSMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: sometimes didn't get a break
typical day taking orders preparing food, i learned some management skills, co-workers were fun to work with and hard workers, hardest part making sure everyone did what needed to be done, most enjoyable was inventory and free food
Good company
Instructional Design Manager (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXMarch 11, 2015
Taco Bueno was a good company. The main issue is that it was run as if it were still a mom and pop which sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. The business model didn't work as well as it could have.
Great work environment
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Granbury, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: family environment
Cons: no healthcare
I enjoyed the people I worked for and with. Good quality food and preparation. The work environment was just awesome. Management was easy to work with. It was a family environment.
taco bell
cash year (Former Employee), Granbury, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: pay is bad no hour
i hate working at taco bell manager are bad i pay isn't good hours are bad i just dont see me working there much longer.the only plus is that u get free food sometimes
Fast food enough said
Food Prep (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: fast food enough said
This is a fast food job there is not much else I should have to say. Besides that it sucked, and that I wish this job on no person...
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Harker Heights, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: free lunches, long breaks, always get maxium hours
Cons: not many opportunities to receive raises, slow business
A typical day at Taco Bueno can be frustrating with the fact there is always new crew members therefore the shift managers are having to train so much. There is a great management team.
basic job to get by
cook,cashier,dish washer,etc. (Former Employee), Waxahachie, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: angry and confused customers
I basically just cooked, cleaned, and served orders.The management was real cool. Laid back individuals.My co-workers were great. We had a good shift leaders who don't just order us around, but they will get up and take care of something if need be.Hardest part of this job was dealing with confused and angry customers.The most enjoyable part was just being there on the clock period.
Slow and simple
Crew Member/Crew Leader (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: slow
Cons: not enough hours
I would clock in around 12:00 and work for 2 to 3 hours. I was a part time worker and got around 6 hours a week and that was not enough hours for me. I just prepped and washed dishes for 2 to 3 hours. Work was normally slow because it was after lunch. Management was good they always had everything ready and prepped. Co-workers did their job and were easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job would be finding something to do. Work was so slow that it was easy to catch up on everything. Most enjoyable part would be working with certain co workers.
Fast Food
Team member (Former Employee), Abilene, TXDecember 19, 2014
Cooking and preparing food according to company and health code standards
Explaining menu items to customers
Taking orders and verifying they are correct
Cashier
Basic janitorial and maintenance duties
Productive and fun working environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXDecember 14, 2014
I learned many different skills as a manager that I used along with my education.
The hardest part of the job was terminating employees.
The most enjoyable part of my job was training new employees and watching them learn.
Fast paced and you meet a lot of people.
general manager (Current Employee), ft. worth, TxDecember 14, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: can't take vacation time, short staffed
Taco Bueno used to be a good company, but in the last 2 yr. upper management doesn't care about its workers.More work and stress, no raise in 2 yr.No help from upper management. You do the work of 2-3 people. Learning how to multi-task and think quick on my feet is the best thing I've learned from working for this company..
normal typical job duties.
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Harker Heights, TXDecember 1, 2014
Pros: discount, stable job
Typical day would be prepping all the food that was going to be served for that day and doing the drive through and in store orders.
Learned a lot about how to cook and handle cash
Management was okay very young.
co-workers were nice
hardest part would jus the typical fast food rushes or lack of staff
most enjoyable was the environment.
Physically demanding
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), texasNovember 18, 2014
At Bueno you have to be a fast learner with fast hands and good at what you do when you do it. If not it's very overwhelming! They're always short staffed because corporate wants every store to save on hours so that means, work your butt off for little pay. I've learned how to hold my tongue and agree with someone when they are wrong when it comes to management. More than often the employees are wonderful. The managers are all different. Some nice, Some not so nice.The best part of the job though is you're always busy doing something. There is never a boring moment. If you're bored then you must be overstaffed and/or it's slow that day.
Active
Cashier Host/Hostess (Former Employee), Sapulpa, OKNovember 10, 2014
Pros: one free meal a day
Cons: management
Busy never a dull moment. Always up beat and fast paced. management was rude and hurtful.
Taco Bueno was a fun working place to work .
Cashier, food prep (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 1, 2014
Pros: discounts on your lunch
Cons: your lunch break was short, some people was not friendly.
Although it was work place to work at Taco Bueno but I felt like I need to do more and I just needed a better place to work at.
Days will be fast paced some will be slow but either way we got the job done. I learned different things such as how important customers can be to your company where you want them to come back again and also in order to work in a good place you got to work as a team in order to have a successful job. My co-workers were a bit distracted but they got the job done when manager told them to do so. The hardest part of the job was to leave because I was a senior in high school and I had to focus more on graduating and I felt like I need more than just a job. The most enjoyable about work was to put your effort into it and knowing that people you knew would say she was a hard working person.
for along time it was a great place to work, but not any more.
General manager / multi unit manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 7, 2014
goal of the day try to make day to be fun for crew memebres .

how to manage people , customer service ,take care of our customer

be a team ,
when failling customer's expetation.

when our plan comes togther at the end of the day. great feeling of succes for everyone at work.
....
Crew (Former Employee), belton moOctober 7, 2014
not much to say only worked 4 days, cooked food a pervert manager
taco bueno
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Haslet, TXOctober 6, 2014
opening, on going training, ordering, and fulfilling the guests needs
Cashier (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2014
• Cashier
• Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service, processing
• sales quickly, accurately and efficiently cash register operations and
• Safeguarding company assets.

1 2 3 4 5

About TACO BUENO

It shouldn't come as any surprise that this company thinks its tacos are pretty good. Taco Bueno Restaurants operates and franchises about – Read more

TACO BUENO Salaries