Taco Bueno Employee Reviews

Just another fast food place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 22, 2017
Its as it sounds, just fast food. It is not super complicated and the recipes are extremely easy to remember. The problem is with higher management. Area directors refuse to assist struggling stores, they will cut hours for employees on the busiest of days, they do not plan ahead and are distant in every aspect. The biggest issue was corporate making and starting new promotions. They would not inform stores until the day before. This caused issues because we could nto order extra food if needed forcing us to run out. It also gave us no time to get the proper shift coverage. Just a mess all around.
Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pantego, TXJune 13, 2017
Taco Bueno was fun cause the coworkers were nice we got thinks done fast we could get on the cell phones when it was slow we had everything stocked up
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long breaks
Fun and fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 11, 2017
I started as a cashier moved to shift supervisor then assistant manager. It was a very easy job open and closing tills, prepping the food, stocking, cleaning, ordering food and scheduling the employees for the different shifts. Most of the time we had a lot of call in's and people not showing so it was always short handed. Most of the time I would have to work a lot of over time because of so many call in's we had. It was nice being fast paced because it made the day go by faster.
Pros
learning about being a manager and what it takes
Great first job!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKJune 10, 2017
The employees and managers are fun and lovable but also work great as a team I highly recommend this job to anybody! Also you get free food! Although even the managers themselves would get caught up in petty drama!
Pros
Free food, lovable coworkers!
Cons
Drama, drama, drama.
Being a cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  4401 S Collins St, Arlington, TX 76018June 6, 2017
Deliver hospitable service while greeting customers enthusiastically and taking their orders while maintaining dining area to ensure cleanliness and provisional upkeep. Execute courteous manners when conversing with regulars and providing assistance with food questions and suggesting popular meals. Handle drive-through orders during rush hours while assisting the team prepare the food and delivering it to customers.
Pros
Free lunch and flexible schedule
Cons
Being able to get full time hours
Great First Job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 4, 2017
A typical day at work consists of doing any maintenance that management ask and preparing food or assisting customers with any questions they have. Management is typically laid back but will be tough on any slackers. The hardest part of the job would probably be the repetition of the fast food industry. The most enjoyable part of the job would probably be payday and the people that you meet and work with.
Pros
Half off any food item.
Cons
Can be dead for hours
love the atmosphere and the way the job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 1, 2017
One thing I can defiantly remember and love about the place is how great the manager work was the calm personality and understanding she was. I only work there a few months and within that month was a great learning experience of working as a team player to get the business running.
Pros
free food for the cunstomers, pleasent atmoshere
Cons
rare breaks
Productive and a good workplace with the customers.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 1, 2017
It was a very fast paced environment. Also will help you with customer service. There was always a different obstacle to concur. Allowed me to meet new and interesting people.
Taco Bueno Work
Kitchen Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMay 31, 2017
Like any fast food I worked but higher pay great hours the food is good the work was simple what I hated the most was getting wrote up for nothing some people were lazy
Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKMay 26, 2017
I loved to work here in the begining but then new management came and they were rude and hateful.i love the company still just need better management.
horrible pay
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 26, 2017
I loved moving my way to the top but i was very dissatisfied with the pay. I worked so hard as a manager and to have crew members getting payed more than a manger was very upsetting.
Bad Management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMay 25, 2017
When I worked at Taco Bueno the manager would require employees to listen to him preach about Islam and if you didn't comply he would cut hours and eventually take you off schedule.
Short-staff
Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 24, 2017
It was always short staff, more work than the pay and it would be busy. I enjoyed working and meeting so many people there, the owners and directors didn't care about the problems until HS was involved.
Pros
Free food, People
Cons
Short Staff, low pay, over worked
Good workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 23, 2017
I had fun learning a business I haven't worked for. I just didn't like how I got treated by one of the employees she was really rude and hateful and that is the reason I quit.
Great job for students but....
cashier, drive thru order taker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 16, 2017
It was a great after school job but that's mostly it. If they see that you're a hard worker they will add more duties on your back. Most workers don't last very long so that may give you a clue to how bad it is.
Productive place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Sapulpa, OKMay 15, 2017
The people I worked with were very nice and easy to get along with. It was very team oriented. I never really had any problems writing there. Was very satisfied.
A good funny place to work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMay 11, 2017
Fast pasted, great environment, people who work there take they time on orders to get them right out and fast while doing so. A friendly place too always eat.
Frustrating
Taco Bueno cashierving (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 29, 2017
I love working with the coworkers at Taco Bueno but I didn't quite like the rude customers, not having enough staff members to work both morning and night shifts, then had multiple mangers to fix the store but things got fixed. Then long work hours and unreliable team members. Taco Bueno has benefits but it's hard to know if will get what you ask for... But over i had a good working experience and learned many things but it's not a job for me
Pros
Free lunch, long break
Angie Clements Area director (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 24, 2017
Working there was the best job I had yet very productive and lots of great people, like everything had its ups and downs but mostly always ups. I learned a great deal from others and taught a great deal.
Very fun place to work at great people and customer
1st Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKMarch 22, 2017
Health benefits were not so great. Working for taco bueno was my first job out of job corps. Work there for 2 1/2 years before taking a shift lead position.
Pros
Room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bueno. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7