Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community

Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Watch your back
NAC (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 27, 2017
Most people there will stab you in the back!!!! Management there has no idea about what's going on and show favoritism. There are a very small few that are ok but it's hard to tell who thgey are.
Waitstaff
Waitstaff (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 1, 2017
While being here at Tacoma Lutheran it was a great place to work
It made me break out of my shell and learn about residents and hear their stories. Waitstaff was great
I wouldn't have ask for a better place to have gotten a job very fun,activities
Restorative Aide/CNA (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 6, 2017
The Luthern home has been a awesome place to work at I have grown over the years with it people are so polite and helpful some even go above and beyond to help you the staff rock so does the DNS and her assistant you couldn't ask for better
Pros
Everyday is a new challenge
Cons
Sometimes are short on help
I work with a great group of people.
Admin (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 21, 2016
Each day goes by so quick. I'm busy but surrounded by so many wonderful people that make it great. I feel appreciated and well compensated with salary, health benefits, and paid time off. Every day I have the chance to make a difference in other people's lives. Best part of my day is a quick chat with a resident or co-worker. I always leave smiling.
Good place to work at
Head of restorative dept/CNA (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 21, 2016
good place to work , resident are enjoyable,environment is relaxing,there is always a solution to any problem...I have enjoyed working for this company
Rewarding place to work
Administration (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 12, 2016
I have worked for Tacoma Lutheran for over 13 years and I have found my work here to be very rewarding with both staff and the residents we serve. It's hard work as any job in healthcare can be. When working for a company that serves people, I have found they also care about you as a person and your family. This provides a valued sense of work/life balance. The health benefits are competitive and the paid time off is great! It's an honor to work here and along side staff who believe in our mission to serve others.
Pros
Great PTO benefits, wonderful co-workers
Positive company, fun staff
Activity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 6, 2013
9AM-5:30PM day consisted of: managed resident entertainment and events, managed resident quarterly/annual reports, reviews, care plans and activity assessments, copy wrote: newsletters, marketing email blasts, web copy and resident biographies. Hardest part of the job was when residents would pass away, most enjoyable was touching their lives.
Pros
touching senior citizen lives
Cons
when residents pass away (emotionally difficult)

Want to know more about Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community. Our community is ready to answer.

Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community Reviews by Location