Tad PGS, Inc Employee Reviews

Warehouse Chief
Wharehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 27, 2017
Tad PGS. does a great job with finding and hiring employees. There was no typical day at work when you are on a military base. Everyday was different and that was one of my favorite parts of going to work.
Fast Pace environment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJuly 26, 2017
When I started at TAD the environment was not what I was used to, however once they change management and got rid of the people that did not do their job, it got way better.
Pros
Promotion within, Management works with our needs, and we are on a 9/80 schedule
Cons
Communication within
Tad pgs
Fuel Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 21, 2017
Working for this company was great and easy. As a Fuel Technician my duties were to perform preventative maintenance on all generators. Also make sure that they were topped off while our mission was going on.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
contracting job
Very unique job
Videographer/Editor (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INMay 31, 2017
Interesting job. One drawback is no footage to add to a demo reel. Compensation was great. The hours were long but went by fast. Overall an enjoyable experience.
Pros
Unique job. Great pay!
Cons
Long hours and long weeks
Fast-Paced
Handheld Video Camera Operator (Former Employee) –  Blackstone, VAMay 24, 2017
Fast-Paced Military Support Role Environment. I thoroughly enjoyed being out and working with many different people in several departments and military units.
Temp workin Exhaust section
Exhaust section Tech (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 19, 2017
3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off schedule. Fast paced and very specific order of tasks requires attention to detail and time management. As a temp, I believe my experience there would be different from that of a regular employee.
It was an awesome experience working at TAD PGS, Inc.
Tess Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 24, 2017
My days there seemed to go by very quickly, I was surrounded by great people and felt part of a team. Management was truly awesome, and the supervisors were easy to work with and approach if I had any questions.
Pros
great people, wonderful environment
N/a
Recruiting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAMarch 22, 2017
Typically a fast paced environment, learned a lot about recruiting, management could use leadership training, work place culture could use improvement.

Hardest part about the job is not having a mentor or a strong leadership to look up to for growth/knowledge.
Worked in the NOC on two different assignments once as a lead abroad
Network Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYJanuary 18, 2017
Overall great company to work for. Long days that you will be well compensated for. People are great. Days are long, but like I said you will be well compensated for your hours and hard work. Loved watching everything come together.
Pros
Compensation is great, People are great to work with
Not very supportive
Packer (Former Employee) –  Independence, MODecember 27, 2016
Tad PGS isn't a terrible company, my experience just wasn't that great. At first, my recruiter was very helpful throughout the whole process. She called me the following day after I submitted my resume, I thought that was wonderful. She was there every step of the way. After I started, she disappeared. I couldn't get in contact with her until after I was let go due to injury. She had no answers and advised me to "start looking for another job". Basically, I was on my own. No support. No explaination. No real advice. Just "start submitting your resume elsewhere".

I worked as a Packer for a well known ammunition plant. The job itself was awesome and if given the chance one day, I'd definitely return. Overall, if you look for work through Tad, don't expect any support after your assignment abruptly ends or if you need assistance after you've began.
Pros
compensation, wonderful jobs
Cons
No communication
Dynamic and Active Environment
Remote Network Operator (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 18, 2016
If you are a remote operator you live the job while you are on site. The hours are extremely variable but the tasks are not daunting. The work is fun. You will usually work with the same group of people but it can change.
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
variable hours
Fun travel and meaningful job
Mobile After Action Review Center Chief (Former Employee) –  Military bases over the USOctober 7, 2016
Manage new hires instruct new hires on operations. coordinate inventory and all scheduling. Work in conjunction with other teams to meet deadlines. Work with Audio Visual equipment. Use effective communication to create best possible product for the Army national guard. I learned Linux programming on the job. The Hardest part of the job is that it is not year round. The job is enjoyable because i asset in training that helps to make soldiers ready for deployment.
Cons
Seasonal
Great company to work for if you're thinking of doing contracting
Tactical Analysis operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXOctober 7, 2016
TAD PGS is a military contracting company out of California. great pay for the work. they give you a base salary plus health and welfare. only downside is that its a temporary position.
Pros
great pay
Cons
temporary assignment
Great opportunities to learn
Video Editor/Videographer-Fort Hood XCTC (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXAugust 29, 2016
The company has such a wide variety of skills to work in, you are sure to find a job you like. Plenty of opportunity to advance.
Awesome Place to work
Recuiter/Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAAugust 17, 2016
Every day was different very fast paced management is great. Hardest part is working constantly at a fast pace Co workers are very helpful.
Pros
free coffe
Cons
short breaks
I loved working here
Recuiter Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAAugust 17, 2016
I Loved working here, lots to learn, compensation benefits was good Management was Awesome. Job Culture very diveresed
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Not alot of time to socialize
Boring
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VAJune 21, 2016
All you do is submit to job boards all day and you don't interview candidates at all. its very long days and the most enjoyable was going to lunch......
N/a
Generator Tech/Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 14, 2016
Normal military contract work on a work order basis. Contracts are not as long as i would like per Job (1-3 months) but overall work load was in order as expected
Temporary Company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 17, 2015
I had a good experience working for them, but the assignment was temporary. The pay was good , but there wasn't any benefits available.
Best job I've had after Military
Junior Recruiter / Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAMay 7, 2015
I helped source candidates for IT/Technical jobs, Military training exercises, and some light industrial positions.
During my time at TAD PGS I learned phone etiquette, customer service, and client relations.
The managers were great to work with and they were accommodating with my medical appointments at the VA.
Co-Workers were all very helpful teaching new employees the processes.
Hardest part of the job was meeting deadlines for the clients.
The most enjoyable part of this job was having a place to work where everyone was acceptable of my disability from the service. It's a great team where everyone cares about the people sitting next to them. We got to put other people to work, help them provide for their families. It was an emotionally rewarding job.
Pros
great work environment, able to help put veterans to work
Cons
Salary advancements could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tad PGS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.