TAD Technical Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Wafer Fabrication Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
TAD Technical was a temp employment agency that was in business during the late 80's and early 90's. I presently do not know if they are in business or not but I was treated quite well when employed through them.
Contract employment
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 20, 2017
I was contract at General Railway Systems. I would take engineering drawings and transfer the drawings using a CAD drawing system,then I would print the out and verify drawings. I would also do part evaluation for parts that were being ordered.
Pros
Nice job.
Cons
Contract position didn't look like it was going to hire the technicians.
Great staff and helpful agents
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 31, 2016
Staffing agents were always helpful in finding and setting up interviews quickly and always kept in contact regarding openings. Being staffed as a lab assistant at SwRI was an enjoyable and valuable experience with great co-workers and, although monotonous, fun work.
Good temp company
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 9, 2016
wonderful temp company with strong management, good employees, and excellent opportunities. This company may have merged with another company back in the 90s. Further research is needed.
Steady Employment
Site Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Needham, MAOctober 29, 2015
This company employed me temporarily until I was able to become a full time permanent employee for the company I was contracting for.
Great temporary job.
Technical Illustrator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 14, 2015
I work as a temp at Boeing and they helped me get my great job with Boeing. I received higher pay and a better work environment.
Always helping people get jobs
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Matching employees up with employers/clients was the best part of the job. Meeting with clients and finding out their exact staffing needs was great. Setting up job fairs for people needing work was great. I learned cost sheets, the importance of treating people who are looking for work and getting positions filled for our clients. The importance of sales knowledge.
Pros
Filling requisitions
Cons
Watching TAD be sold to Adecco
Must love tele-marketing
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 14, 2014
This was a very rewarding job when I was able to connect the right candidate with the right organization to allow for a perfect match. However there were many days when this job felt more like a telemarketer than what was advertised.

The management was very good and the work environment was in an office setting with good coworkers.
Pros
Helping qualified candidates gain employment
Cons
Difficulty with developing good relationships with the hiring managers
All around learning experience and exciting
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Very serious company and relaxing atmosphere. A true learning experience and small staff. Contract employment.
Pros
Not confusing, well organized
Cons
contract employment
Temp service
Temp service for Texas Instruments (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXFebruary 14, 2014
Satisfactory experience, allowed me to work when full time jobs were scarce.
Pros
It was work and I needed it.
Cons
Sometimes placed in jobs I was not addequitly trained to do.
very competive
Aircraft mechanic technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 28, 2012
paper work in order and then look at your area to see to do and then take the time to sort out the tools and the material need to accomplish the task , little comunication with mangement , coworkers easy to get along with, explaining the paperwork to coworkers that were not familar with this type of aircraft,going home
Pros
perdiem
Cons
city had to many problems with crime
Plenty of short and long term, most surprisingly responsible position for temporary.
Various assignments and various titles (Former Employee) –  Varioius locationsNovember 18, 2011
After having been at home for five years this company gave me the opportunity to get back into the workplace. It offered some long term temporary positions which were great and at great places to work. It gave me an opportunity to see what I wanted to do in a permanent position.
Pros
learning and exploring possibilities.
Cons
somewhat lower pay than permanent positions, no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TAD Technical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2