TAD Technical

TAD Technical Employee Reviews

Great temporary job.
Technical Illustrator (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 14, 2015
I work as a temp at Boeing and they helped me get my great job with Boeing. I received higher pay and a better work environment.
Always helping people get jobs
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: filling requisitions
Cons: watching tad be sold to adecco
Matching employees up with employers/clients was the best part of the job. Meeting with clients and finding out their exact staffing needs was great. Setting up job fairs for people needing work was great. I learned cost sheets, the importance of treating people who are looking for work and getting positions filled for our clients. The importance of sales knowledge.
Must love tele-marketing
HR Recruiter (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 14, 2014
Pros: helping qualified candidates gain employment
Cons: difficulty with developing good relationships with the hiring managers
This was a very rewarding job when I was able to connect the right candidate with the right organization to allow for a perfect match. However there were many days when this job felt more like a telemarketer than what was advertised.

The management was very good and the work environment was in an office setting with good coworkers.
All around learning experience and exciting
Production Technician (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: not confusing, well organized
Cons: contract employment
Very serious company and relaxing atmosphere. A true learning experience and small staff. Contract employment.
Temp service
Temp service for Texas Instruments (Former Employee), Temple, TXFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: it was work and i needed it.
Cons: sometimes placed in jobs i was not addequitly trained to do.
Satisfactory experience, allowed me to work when full time jobs were scarce.
very competive
Aircraft mechanic technician (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 28, 2012
Pros: perdiem
Cons: city had to many problems with crime
paper work in order and then look at your area to see to do and then take the time to sort out the tools and the material need to accomplish the task , little comunication with mangement , coworkers easy to get along with, explaining the paperwork to coworkers that were not familar with this type of aircraft,going home
Plenty of short and long term, most surprisingly responsible position for temporary.
Various assignments and various titles (Former Employee), Varioius locationsNovember 18, 2011
Pros: learning and exploring possibilities.
Cons: somewhat lower pay than permanent positions, no benefits.
After having been at home for five years this company gave me the opportunity to get back into the workplace. It offered some long term temporary positions which were great and at great places to work. It gave me an opportunity to see what I wanted to do in a permanent position.