Taft College

Taft College Employer Reviews

A productive working environment.
Student Worker (Former Employee), Taft, CAJanuary 6, 2014
While I was employed at Taft College, a typical day at work consisted of first gathering and delivering mail to the other employees in the TIL office. Then, I would preform my other duties which included updating files, building new files, organizing other paper work, and occasionally I was required to make phone calls to clients. Also, I would interact with the TIL students and provide assistance when needed.

At Taft College I learned how to professionally interact with others in a working environment.

The most difficult part of the job was keeping up with paper work during the enrollment seasons. However, with communication and sometimes assistance from coworkers, I was always able to complete tasks in a timely fasion.
n/a
food preparation and server (Former Employee), Taft, CAMay 31, 2013
over all I liked my job and the people I worked with and where I worked was always clean and neat
Great environment to learn in
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Taft, CAOctober 24, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: pay and not being full time
I enjoyed learning new things everyday with this job. A typical day at work was slower paced but almost everyone that works for Taft College is friendly and willing to teach as well as learn with you. The hardest part of this job was learning new ways to deal with different types of personalities when you are in such a close workspace. I always enjoy meeting and helping new people and with this position that was something you were able to do daily.

About Taft College

Specializing in Bakersfield California real estate, Kern County real estate, Delano, Taft, Shafter. David Petersen helping to – Read more