TAG Employee Reviews

Ready to work
Commercial Plumbing (Current Employee) –  NewberryDecember 1, 2017
I love the opportunity Tag provides .I love working for tag because of the money and hours it provides .I also like the benefits it gives you once you been there for 90days or even less. It depends on your work ethics. Tag is a company about skills ,experience, knowledge and opportunities. ..
Tag
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLNovember 15, 2017
Nothing much to write bout. It was my first entry level job long time ago. Don't remember much about the company. Don't even know if the company still exists
The supervisors are good. The work is hard.
Grinder, painter, forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 25, 2017
It is a decent job. I liked the environment and employees. The company is expanding and is a fortune 500 company. They give full Time employees a quarterly bonus, which is very good.
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and fun
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 16, 2017
Would recommend great work environment. Great management that is willing to listen and work with their employees. I feel part of a team working with this company.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Not enough pay
Good job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 26, 2017
Nice place to work in, nice people all around. I was working in sales and tech support helping people fix their computer and also making sales and upgrading soft ware.
Good place to work and good paychecks.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 24, 2017
You get very dirty but its a great place to work, they work with you on days you have to miss, I had a lot of stuff going on with child custody and they helped me get through it, but I missed too much days cause of it.
Pros
Lunch truck
Cons
Get to smoke on the job
Great Job Site
Customer Service/Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLMarch 3, 2017
The job that I did as customer rep/tech support made me feel like I am working at a fun atmosphere with funny co-workers who enjoys there job.
Benefits
Cons
Short break
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Great supervision good co worker flexible scheduled overtime overall good environment great break and lunch no hassle
Fun job
Technical Support Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Its a fun place to work , 3 and half schedule was great had love my job. Everyone can go apply for a job and they will give everyone a chance to prove themselves
Tag llc. Summary
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2016
Provide ongoing research support (e.g., summarize print and web-based information) for this manage-ment consulting firm that serves the healthcare delivery industry. In addition, manage project files, summarize professional fee and out-of-pocket expense data and bill clients.
This position provides great insight into the rapidly developing Healthcare Industry. The quick tempo and ever changing tasks has kept me on my toes and has strengthened my overall task management.
Good experience
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2016
I did my internship with Myers & Stauffer and would have stayed with the company if I had not moved to an area without an M&S office. Great people and an outstanding place to learn about auditing healthcare.
Tag and Title Clerk
Title Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GASeptember 27, 2016
The biggest part of my day is assisting customers, I love helping people and educating them on things I'm knowledgeable of that will improve life for them or just get them in the right direction. I work well with others and I'm usually looking for the next task to complete when I'm all caught up on my normal expected duties. I've worked two jobs for years because full time positions have been scarce in my areas of experience but I'm dillegently seeking full time employment.
Prepare to work yourself to death
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 8, 2016
In one day I am expected to do two or three peoples jobs; mine and another person's job that they won't hire a replacement for, and sometimes my old job, because TAG is too cheap to hire in help, let alone fix holes in the roof, or the doors, or remove animals from the warehouse, or keep the forklifts up to OSHA standards.

Management is ridiculous. The supervisor I had worked for required that I switch jobs in the department to be "cross trained", which is another way of saying that they tack on more jobs onto your already hectic workday, so they don't have to hire anyone else. They also don't give raises based on your performance at TAG. No, they give 3% raises, but only if you have been there for over a year and even then (at the pittance you are hired in for) 3% ends up being like 30 cents more an hour.

So, in summary, if you'd like to work yourself to death doing two or three different jobs at the same rate you've made for over a year with no recompense for the fact that they work you into the ground all while some people who are favorites get to stand around and chat, then have at it.
Pros
The rare occasional free lunch, 30 minute lunch, 20 minute break
Cons
Ridiculous management, monthly inventory, frequent saturday hours, subpar facilities
Good feeling of winning sales oportunities
Principal (Current Employee) –  New York MetroJune 21, 2016
Hands on experience. Lack of consistant income. Reached many contacts who had developed a sense of confidence in the company.
Work factory for little pay in comparison to effort set forth
Client Associate II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2016
I was promised a work life balance but that was not the case. There are good people here, but the culture is to get as many clients as possible and work through the deadlines. I have worked weekends and many late nights. The juice is not worth the squeeze.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 7, 2016
My co workers were pretty nice in the beginning then it just became a drama fest in that place it didn't bother me because I was not in none of the drama. I have learned that when working with a lot of females its best to stay to yourself
Pros
Great Employee Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Great People, Great Environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJanuary 22, 2016
Tag was a great place to work. Everyone worked as a team which showed in the quality of work and the final product. The owners made sure we were taken care of and had what we needed to get the job done. They also maintained an open door policy and addressed our concerns right away.
nice place work
production technician (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VADecember 9, 2015
I have a wonder full experience working in TAG the best place to work. The team is very cooperative and hard working I love TAG.
Enjoyed the job, wanted this as a career, but the compensation was no where near what I was told it would be.
Independent Life and Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 16, 2015
I was promised $40,000 by year 2 and 6 figures by year 5. But rules kept changing, companies kept changing underwriting requirements. Cancellations meant paying back commissions and leads had to be purchased causing my profits to be minimal. and it became apparent that to catch people at home I would have to work nights and weekends, many times in awful neighborhoods where it wasn't safe after dark. I was told that since I'd be working with the senior market, I'd be working mostly business hours.
Pros
Helping seniors, great products
Cons
low income, takes too long to build a book of business
Small Tutoring Center with demanding expectations
Tutor, Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYAugust 24, 2015
Work would consist of running around in the mornings and making sure that all teachers and instructors would have the proper classwork, homework and additional supplies needed to start the day. Along with a frantic early morning, is a high volume of grading and scoring that needs to be completed everyday at a certain deadline. I learned how to communicate with children, parents, multitask, organize and coordinate paperwork, Management was seen on paydays, and occasionally on check ins. Coworkers were students around my age and teachers who work at both public and private schools that uptake afterschool tutoring or additional summer tutoring. The hardest part of my job is helping everybody in an orderly and timely fashion. The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to help and provide education to children.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No real room for advancements