Taggart Transportation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Has to pay good because you're treated like dirt.
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 20, 2017
In my time with the company I was lied to many times by a "manager." At least I think he was a manager. We had 2 terminal managers but he would contradict a lot of what they did in front of us. He only showed up to boss people around or take credit for a job mediocrely done. I would go weeks without seeing him and then he would strut in and assert his dominance. A real Napoleonic type know it all. The actual managers did their best to take care of things but most of their efforts were useless. I saw a lot of drivers come and go because of the bait and switch. They say they don't do it but they do. Drivers who had been on dedicated runs for years were being forced to alternate with new drivers so the company could share the big miles with lower paid drivers. They said it was to be fair, but what is fair to me about losing a run I've had for years so a new guy can make my money? I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND THIS COMPANY. enter at your own risk.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Back-Biting, abusive, unethical, coersive
Official response from Taggart Transportation
December 3, 2017

We are sorry you had this experience. We are reviewing the situation with the team and making any changes that are necessary. We do not move around long term dedicated runs unless it is more a temporary situation or request. If there are issues we will discuss it with the drivers first. We do want to make every attempt to get steady teams and not move people around, but it can be hard to match personalities at times. We apologize for any confusion or mis-communication, it was not our intent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taggart Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.

Taggart Transportation Reviews by Job Title