Tagkast event campaigns use cutting edge social media technology to drive brand advocacy and awareness for our client’s products and services. Tagkast uses instant sharing of branded photos through social media to spread the word about our brand partners.
The Field Equipment Manager (FEM) is responsible for sourcing, managing and deploying Tagkast equipment in the field. The Field Equipment Manager (FEM) manages our physical equipment assets including cameras, tablets, monopods, accessories and shipping containers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the check-in and check-out of equipment to employees and customers to ensure that our assets have a high utilization rate
- Generate inventory usage and availability reports
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends for social media, live events, DSLR cameras, tablets, wireless networking and wired connectors and advise management on the best equipment to purchase
- Source and purchase equipment to get the best price
- Ship equipment to customers and employees in the field and supply them with shipping labels
- Set up and configure equipment to ensure it is ready to use in the field
- Trouble shoot equipment problems when they arise
- Work with the wireless carriers to manage large hotspot and cellular data plans
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for technology and a desire to stay up with the latest trends and products
- Executional excellence that showcases attention to detail and adherence to deadlines and goals
- Outstanding project management and organization skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication
- Computer proficiency (Office, Mobile Apps and Relevant Social Media Channels)
- Experience working with live events, photography or wireless networking a plus
TagKast builds social media tools for brand advocacy. We help brands to continuously create meaningful social interactions that result in...