Tailored Healthcare Staffing Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Perfect assignment for a beginner like me
RN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 10, 2017
It is a travel agency so I get to be assigned at different places away from home. Fortunately, as my first venture, I was assigned in Sarasota. I felt very lucky to have landed a travel job in a hospital where I had to work for 10 hours each day x 4 days, with one day call each week. The staff was great, very pleasant to work with, and the doctors were exceptional. I can't think of anything hard about the job. I enjoyed my job very much particularly because of the trust and confidence and of course the attention that was given to me by the doctors.
Pros
Doctors, most of the staff, easy assignment, no weekends
Cons
A few personnel
Great pay
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  I am working in Kentucky at this time.October 12, 2015
So far they have gone above and beyond for me. They have the best pay packages that I have see thus far. I would recommend them.
Best benefits for travel
RN traveler (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 29, 2015
I've worked as a traveler for almost 4 years now. Tailored has the best benefits I've seen so far. Love that I have a close relationship with my recruiter, housing is fantastic, couldn't ask for more as a traveler. I had a couple issues at my first assignment, but my recruiter helped me through it. Love my current assignment now in Texas.
Pros
Good health insurance, bonuses, LOVE my recruiter
Cons
Took a while to get the right assignment last time, but my recruiter made it happen!
Very frugal temporary staffing agency.
Medical Technologist (Generalist) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 7, 2013
Very unprofessional management. They had lost all of the documents (sensitive personal data such as SS Card, Drivers License, etc.) that I had submitted to them. I had to resubmit many documents to them.
Pros
Pay weekly.
Cons
Very strict requirements which the employee must pay for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Healthcare Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Tailored Healthcare Staffing Reviews by Job Title