Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Great management, Each and everyday was enjoyable. I always look forward to going in and working. Working with responsible coworkers learning new techniques to improve better patient care and going home feeling like you could grow with the company.
Pros
Office provided scrubs, one hour lunches, offered continue patient education
Stressfull
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Elyia, OhOctober 9, 2017
Highly stressful environment due to management’s unrealistic policies; High turnover rate for NPs. No longer a walk-in clinic, management sets appointments every twenty minutes. No medical assistants, NP’s must handle insurance and medical history documentation and handle medical issues within that twenty minute window. Appointments are allowed to be set ten minutes before your scheduled lunch time ( which means you don’t get your lunch break) and also appointments are set ten minutes before your 7:00 PM end of day you could be seeing patients until 8:00 PM. Or later; which happens on a regular basis. Very little support from supervisors unfair write-up and termination policies.
Pros
good comoensation
Cons
Poor management, very little support, long hours. Retail environment.
encouraged confrontation between colleagues
Project Management Office (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 3, 2017
I was a terrible fit for this company. It valued busy work and 60+ hour weeks, yet not much was accomplished when driving projects to completion. If you value work/life balance, don't apply here.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
colleague confrontation couched as "fierce conversations"
Best job ever
Medical Assistant/Registrar (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 27, 2017
Love working for Take Care Health Systems. The pay was great. I got a lot of knowledge from the front desk, to laboratory, and MA knowledge working here. I was Hired per Diem tho and let go suddenly
Pros
Room to advance
Cons
Hiring system
Opportunity to learn in a balanced environment.
Occupational Health Nurse Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PASeptember 27, 2017
This company provides onsite occupational health services to companies around the country. Therefore, you are not a direct employee at the site. This sometimes caused a disconnect.. However my manager was helpful and we worked through issues together.
Pros
Close to home, good benefits, good manager
Cons
Some disconnect between site management and direct employer
Take care Health
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin TNSeptember 2, 2017
Things at Take care Health did not work out the hours keep changing and I was more an out patient setting than an physician office. It was more stressful than a physicians office.
I worked as a contractor for short period time
Client Reporting Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 25, 2017
I worked there for three months, so I really do not have much to say about Take Care Health system. I was a very diversified company because of all different customers they were service was just not one segment of a certain market.
Part time
Casual PRN Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COAugust 24, 2017
Able to work multiple locations when I was available to work. Many nice people. Challenging to not have support staff. Working alone need to be very comprtable as a provider.
Great working for them.
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 21, 2017
I was a part time health coach. I called members to discuss medical issues including smoking cessation, stress management, diabetes, etc.
This was a part time job. It was initially called Continuum, but then became Take Care Health.
Pros
Great job, supervisor great, great hours, pay, etc.
Cons
When the coaching went to Take Care Health, I was no longer needed.
Great Place to Work
CRNP (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL 60015August 10, 2017
very rewarding providing care to members of my community at a walk-in clinic
supportive administrative staff
excellent competitive salary and benefits
Pros
interaction with colleagues
Cons
Market District in Western PA closed
Autonomous position in retail health, with work at home flexibility for educators
Market Educator (Former Employee) –  home based officeAugust 2, 2017
The role of the market educator was a work at home position with flexibility and autonomy. It is a great opportunity to design your own schedule and develop your teaching criteria.
Pros
autonomy, flexible
Cons
long hours, short dead lines
challenging work environment
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNMay 18, 2017
Walk in clinic. Mostly patients with viral illnesses, some patients needing antibiotics, and started seeing primary care patients as well. Challenging environment as primary care patients must get labwork and other testing done outside the clinic and have it sent back in - which often did not happen.
stressful place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMay 15, 2017
Constantly watched and rated on trivial aspects of the job rather than a focus on the important aspect which is quality of care given.
Micromanaged continually. It was a negative environment where actual quality of care was not as important as ability to schmooze.
Productive & casual environment to work
Lead Billing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 12, 2017
The company's business hours were 9 to 5 and environment was very casual; casual dress Mon thru Fri allowed. The hardest part of the job was trying to engage with other colleagues working in other states; urgent care facilities not housed in Phila PA during the time I worked for the company. Locations were in Florida, North Dakota, Illinois, etc. The culture was always positive and very friendly making it a stress-free environment.
Pros
The culture
Cons
The location
Worst place to work for
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 7, 2017
This is the worst place to start as a new np. Getting micromanaged all the time. Managers don't really care about staff. Money and budget is all this company think of. If you get hired as a new grad new training, don't expect to get hired as a ft employee that gets you to stay in one location. You get floated to all, I mean all locations whether you like it or not.
Great place to work, although limited in what NP's can treat. Excellent working with Pharmacists and Store Managers
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner/ Family (Former Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLMarch 29, 2017
Acute and some Chronic problems treated in a walk-in clinic inside Walgreen's treating all ages. Vaccinations given and health advice to patients. An autonomous NP practice with a collaborating physician that we could call for advice.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Long hours (12 hrs) and Sat and Sun every other weekend
Great job with flexible schedule
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I have enjoyed working with great PAs and Nurse practitioners. I enjoy the fast paced work atmosphere. I work in a few different clinics and get to care for a wide range of patients.
fun to work with thevstaff members team work. the company has a good benefits overall.
Full-Time Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJanuary 30, 2017
I considered is a good company to work, but the company restructured and the medical assistant was eliminated. I have had a good experience with team
Pros
lunch 30 minutes not paid
Cons
shorts break
EMT for Toyota Clinic
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 23, 2017
work day 12 hour shifts either day or night. job that had response to patient care for those that work on Toyota property. ems employees had good working relationship with nursing staff and doctors.
Pros
patient care, able to work side by side with nurses and doctors
Cons
no advancement
I love every minute I have worked for our Clinics. We had the chance to start somehting new in Health Care.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2017
This job called me to growth as a Nurse Practitioner and as a Clinic Manager. I helped us create Acute Episodic Care Clinics in our area. I had the privilege to Orient new Nurse Practitioners, and Mentor Students. I met and cared for individuals and families to help make them healthy.. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.