Take Care Health Systems Employee Review

View all Take Care Health Systems reviews

Great work envirnoment with excellent co workers
Health Risk Disease Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2013
Take Care Health Systems is a great place to work that values customer service, communication within the organization, and employee input to improve processes.
Pros
team work, autonomy, great co workers, great pay

Other Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

Walgreens is selling off the clinics and the work experience is despairing
Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 22, 2018
Walgreens started with over 430 retail clinics in their store. When I left, they were down to 1/3 of that. They are leasing the space inside their stores and selling off the clinics to affiliates. The work attitude is discouraging knowing that you may be the next to go. Most times, the affiliates will hire the Walgreens team, but not always. Aurora did not hire the full time workers in the MKE market. I was trained as a principal trainer for Epic and developed training and trained the staff on the new Epic EMR. I was supposed to continue as the company Epic trainer. Walgreens decided to pull the position, and I was out of a job.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Employees are not valued by management
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Great management, Each and everyday was enjoyable. I always look forward to going in and working. Working with responsible coworkers learning new techniques to improve better patient care and going home feeling like you could grow with the company.
Pros
Office provided scrubs, one hour lunches, offered continue patient education
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.