Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

I love every minute I have worked for our Clinics. We had the chance to start somehting new in Health Care.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2017
This job called me to growth as a Nurse Practitioner and as a Clinic Manager. I helped us create Acute Episodic Care Clinics in our area. I had the privilege to Orient new Nurse Practitioners, and Mentor Students. I met and cared for individuals and families to help make them healthy.. .
fun to work with thevstaff members team work. the company has a good benefits overall.
Full-Time Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJanuary 30, 2017
I considered is a good company to work, but the company restructured and the medical assistant was eliminated. I have had a good experience with team
Pros
lunch 30 minutes not paid
Cons
shorts break
EMT for Toyota Clinic
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 23, 2017
work day 12 hour shifts either day or night. job that had response to patient care for those that work on Toyota property. ems employees had good working relationship with nursing staff and doctors.
Pros
patient care, able to work side by side with nurses and doctors
Cons
no advancement
Great job with flexible schedule
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I have enjoyed working with great PAs and Nurse practitioners. I enjoy the fast paced work atmosphere. I work in a few different clinics and get to care for a wide range of patients.
Work alone all day
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 11, 2016
Ok if you like to be alone all day to do everything yourself. Your day is controlled by the crowd and flow. I lost vacation time and pay many years, due to under staffing.
Pros
autonomous
Cons
understaffed constantly
Productive and fun workplace, friendly competetent co-workers
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 25, 2016
A friendly, caring and experienced staff, positve working environment. Fast and courteous care. Onsite airline medical clinic typically see patients with work injuries, pre-placement exams, survellience, personal illness.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, WVOctober 31, 2016
Employer based clinic. Management out of state with little support locally which is awesome when things are smoothly but when local concern there was often an extended time required to have addressed. Education and HR support good
productive, very busy office
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 18, 2016
Duties included patient triage. Phlebotomy, assisting with dispensing medication. Giving injections, such as allergy shots. Testosterone, estradiol injections. Antibiotic shots. Flu, and pneumonia injections. HPV vaccines. Assisting with minor surgeries. Performed in-house office testing, such as flu, and strep test. Doing urine cultures. Autoclaved and sterilized instruments. Other duties included managing front desk for 2 satellite clinics. Trained all newly hired medical assistants. Received employee of the quarter.
Pros
I really enjoyed working with children, and working in a fast pace office.
Cons
I didn't like working the weekends. Sometimes we would work 10 to 12 hours, and have short lunch breaks.
Excellent
Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKSeptember 29, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. Great pay and benefits. Great supervisors, staff and physicians. The company was very ethical and treated their employees with respect. Would have never left but had to move.
Typical retail health clinic demands
Clinic Manager/FNP (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2016
Typical day of work consisted of registering patients, checking insurance eligibility, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
working alone with no support staff
Retail Clinic
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 18, 2016
Love being an NP and working in the walk-in clinic set-up. We see 16-18 patients a day. It is mostly a non-stressful situation. Taking care of patients and encouraging healthy behaviors is very satisfying.
Pros
Great colleagues.
Cons
Management is a mess, but seems to be working on it, Company is too top-heavy, Forced to work less than part time hours while managers, making 6 figures and do not generate income work 40hrs/week.
Good place to work if you need flexibity.
Healthcare Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2016
A typical day in this setting is pretty busy. You get to meet people from various walks of life. You can learn multiple tasks and the different policies and procedures that entail the work at hand.
very produvtive place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 14, 2016
Very well place to work flexibility is great especially sine I am in school full time, the NP's I work with are there to help you learn and encourage you and to teach you different things.
Good Place to Learn
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2016
Good Benefits; great place to learn. Hard work and can get overwhelmed due to patient staff ratios. Not a lot of support from some management.
Awesome Place to Work!
Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 4, 2016
The typical day at work was busy. We were all Team players and it was a great place to work. The most enjoyable part of my job was the Team of people I supervised, my boss and what the company stood for.
impeccable company to work for
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2016
This was an impeccable company to work for. I worked at various sites as an NP and each site had excellently trained clinical staff and every site was very organized and proficient with patient/ client care
Pros
see summary
Cons
a lot of manditory computer training
full time
Nurse Practitioner-Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2015
I have moved up within this corporation over the 8 yrs of my employment. There are definite pros and cons working in this environment. I enjoy the pace and pt volume. The pt demographics are challenging.
Pros
pay is generous
Cons
management is difficult
Loved the job
Clinic Coordinator / Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 6, 2015
Solo practitioner. Paperless company. I had friends working at the company. Rewarding experiences as frequently new employees appreciated the support and availability. Patients appreciated the convenience.Company strived to excel at customer satisfaction, exceed state benchmark for select HEDIS scores, AAAHA accreditation etc.
The hardest part was to deal with frequently halting EMR and slow browser.
Pros
Autonomy, state of the art facility, belongingness to a large stable company
Cons
slow EMR. Clinics closed
Opportunity to develop critical thinking skills as a ARNP in a retail clinic setting
Clinical Manager and ARNP provider (Current Employee) –  Fleming Island and Jacksonvlle locationsJune 30, 2015
Currently working at Take Care Health Systems as clinical manager and as a ARNP provider. Providing services to the community and travelers. Great NP team. Great store management. Have the opportunity to do what I do best. Manage and treat patients 18 months and older at a walk-in retail clinic.
Pros
Independence and critical thinking. Customer service opportunities
Cons
Hours changing and administration changes and challenges
Job duties
Occupational Health RN (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYMay 5, 2015
Position: Occupational Health RN; Provide nursing care for occupational/non-occupational illness or injury, triage calls, perform annual exams for company employees. Duties include EKG, audio & vision testing, pulmonary function testing, respirator mask fit tests (full & half mask), urinalysis testing/drug screens, breathalyzer, blood testing, IV infusion, provide oxygenation, defribrillator/CPR as needed. Respond to emergency calls via plant ambulance. *Letter of recommendation available.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Take Care Health Systems Reviews by Location