Take Care Health Systems

Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

Loved the job
Clinic Coordinator / Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Autonomy, state of the art facility, belongingness to a large stable company
Cons: slow EMR. Clinics closed
Solo practitioner. Paperless company. I had friends working at the company. Rewarding experiences as frequently new employees appreciated the support and availability. Patients appreciated the convenience.Company strived to excel at customer satisfaction, exceed state benchmark for select HEDIS scores, AAAHA accreditation etc.
The hardest part was to deal with frequently halting EMR and slow browser.
Good learning experience
Medical Registrar-Medical Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part about this Job is assisting the patients in their health care and making a lastinig impression on them.
ONLY WORK HERE TO GET YOUR FOOT IN DOOR FOR SOMETHING BETTER!
HCT/MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), ATLANTAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: benefits, meeting different ppl, stepping stone
Cons: all that was listed
You will realize alot of stuff as soon as you are training!
There is no work life balance, days are long and inconsistant depending on clinic. Winters are Crazy busy and summers are slow. Too much restructuring withing company which has resulted in many jobs lost. Company scope changes regularly and is not across the board. Rules and regulations not across the board as well. MAs are available to a handful of clinics for added help but they can only do so much in way of scope of practice and what they went to school for if your even lucky to get one. You will be in charge of billing and coding which NPs that have worked other places are not used to having to do and the lack of knowledge has added to company debt. You are expected to work long hours with hardly any break during the day and then do it all over again however your schedule is set up. Usually there are two clinics assigned to one clinical manager but almost every person that has accepted that role ends up quitting within the first yr or stepping down. This used to be a great place to work for but with upper management always micro managing, cutting back hours, a lack of a viable consistant working EMR system, small clinic rooms, lack of employees, depleting bonus' and non existant appreciation for employees the Work ethic has diminished.
Company allows advancement and training.
Practice Administrator - Physician family practice (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 2, 2015
Supportive management team. Quality services are at the top of the corporations skills.
The company offers growth opportunities and continual training to enhance the skill set of the team.
Opportunity to develop critical thinking skills as a ARNP in a retail clinic setting
Clinical Manager and ARNP provider (Current Employee), Fleming Island and Jacksonvlle locationsJune 30, 2015
Pros: Independence and critical thinking. Customer service opportunities
Cons: Hours changing and administration changes and challenges
Currently working at Take Care Health Systems as clinical manager and as a ARNP provider. Providing services to the community and travelers. Great NP team. Great store management. Have the opportunity to do what I do best. Manage and treat patients 18 months and older at a walk-in retail clinic.
wants best outcome for patient
Lead Medical assistant (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMJune 18, 2015
Pros: Good grouth and leader in the medical field
Cons: No lunches by sales repetitiveness
Great pay, good team work good computer system, tools, supplies gives a high guilty level of care for the patients and there families.
An okay place to work
Clinic nurse in Occupational medicine (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2015
I was too mature for the group at this job. I had to work evenings and I didn't like that. The co-workers were nice. I didn't like having to drug test people. I enjoyed the patients.
great company
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMay 14, 2015
I loved working for this company. Great people and patients. Enjoyed going to work everyday. Will recommend to anyone wanting to work in medical field.
Job duties
Occupational Health RN (Current Employee), Ashland, KYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for
Cons: None
Position: Occupational Health RN; Provide nursing care for occupational/non-occupational illness or injury, triage calls, perform annual exams for company employees. Duties include EKG, audio & vision testing, pulmonary function testing, respirator mask fit tests (full & half mask), urinalysis testing/drug screens, breathalyzer, blood testing, IV infusion, provide oxygenation, defribrillator/CPR as needed. Respond to emergency calls via plant ambulance. *Letter of recommendation available.
Enjoyable place to work
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER (Former Employee), Mandeville, LAApril 27, 2015
Pros: great fun place, amazing co-workers, good management
Cons: some busy days with no assstance
At my current work, I love the clinic and the interactions I have with my patients. I work within a retail clinic, where I do everything for my patients, including running the insurance and collecting co-pays. It would be better if I had some one in the clinic with me to at least do the insurance and collect co-pays, however I love my job and would continue with the company if they were not shutting down the clinics in my area. In the clinic I have been able to interact with patients from 18 months and up. For me the best part of my job is the interaction with my patients and following up with them two days after the visit to check on them. The management for my market, was the best I have seen. My manager was appropriately trained and was always very professional.
Encouraging work atmosphere
Intern (Current Employee), Dublin, OHApril 19, 2015
Take Care Health Systems is a great company and has an excellent work atmosphere! The staff was friendly, along with the company we work for, OCLC, they are extremely friendly and enjoy having us there.
Set up was interesting
Registrar (Administrative Assistant) (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits.
Cons: Not enough openings to fit in employees with any provider.
On the phone constantly scheduling and rescheduling appointment for only the employees was a rush! My supervisors were great and encouraging but there were difficult co-workers.
Well rounded enviroment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good balance of work/life management. project management opportunity with customer focus.
Cons: organization changes within the comany make it difficult for security, benefits could be more competitive.
Requires self discipline within project management.
Opportunity for varies customer experience and project management opportunity.
Project teams consist of varies subject matter experts to assist with deliverables.
Great place to work and learn patient care
Referral Manager/Front Office Leader (Former Employee), 4 Medical Arts Center Savannah Ga 31405March 9, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: site closure
I loved my job and the patients and Doctors I worked for. I worked there 17 years and enjoyed and learned every day. The hardest part was doing referrals the patients and family members needed a referral for everything even for lab work. The most enjoyable part was the patients and helping them with the management of their Health Care.
Flexible work environment as life changes.
RN(currently part-time and prn) (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2015
Pros: flexible, supportive environment.
Cons: not enough hours
Grateful for my 20 years of working with Take Care in its present and former configurations. I was exposed to occupational challenges from paperwork to life-threatening situations.
Wellness Program Assistant
Wellness Program Assistant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2015
Routinely serving the community, by making assessments and following protocol standards to initiate wellness programs as well as follow up.
Supportive, resourceful and dedicated employees committed to strong work eithics
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), United Airlines at ORDFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: multidisciplinary team work well within the established enviroment
Cons: commute to the airport
Was part of the inception of the work site clinic at ORD. Management and leadership is approachable and I feel open to suggestions to help improve patient relations.

The co-workers interact with one another with mutual respect, support, and flexibility.
Productive workplace
Medical Review Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: team-player atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
I enjoyed working with clients, patients and other co-workers. Supervisor was a very fair and Hard working person who really cared for his employees well being. I enjoyed the monthly celebrations for employees birthdays or any special occasions for employees.
Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
PRN Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Cons: lots of protocols etc to keep up with in the day to day business
I have worked with this company on and off for more than 8 years. Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Contractor Affiliation with Out of State Company Main Office
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee), Reading, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: generous pay and vacation allowance.
Cons: political environment with little positive feedback.
Take Care Health Systems/Walgreens was the second take-over following my hire with the original company CHD Meridian Healthcare. As of 1-1-2015, a third take-over with an investment firm continues to strain client, company and employee relationships.
Headquarters